Protecting yourself from 5G

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Does anyone know an effective way to protect yourself from 5G (millimeter waves)? Or are we already protected from this as we raise our energies as we advance?

I don't live in an area that has 5G yet, but with recent things going on and the push to deploy 5G all over the U.S.A. in the next few years, I'm a bit worried.

So far my solution for basic protection is my Selenite / Black Tourmaline grid for my room. But I don't know how that would work against 5G

Either way, I hope they resend this attempt or at the very least people lash out against this. It's not looking good at all
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:25 pm

I saw a company advertising themselves a year ago about this..
Here is their website https://www.blushield.com.au/product-description/

To be honest, I don't think that a crystal is going to be enough to protect you from that or even just your regular meditations.

The thing with the 5G frequencies is that those frequencies can very well be the same ones that your bodies bioelectricity is like.

Every time this hits your body you'd be taking a beating. And this is what causes the fatigue dizzyness and other illnesses that have been reported in the areas the experiments were done. Not to mention the foggy feeling in the brain..

Actually I was going to look if I could find the frequencies that are used in the bioresonance devices and compare them on the range the 5G is operating on.
There are harmonious frequences and there are disharmonious frequencies. Its said that the disharmonious frequencies are the ones that cause disease.
This technology is hazardous to us at this point, considering who is running stuff.

Also.. The website I posted.. I think it is supposed to work by generating the harmonious frequencies to combat the ones that are out of place.. but Im not sure.

I also found another flyer among my stuff but Ill have to check back at it.

At least I think it'd be a wise move to do SaTaNaMa daily if not more times a day for those who are living in the 5G zones.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:01 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:I saw a company advertising themselves a year ago about this..
Here is their website https://www.blushield.com.au/product-description/

To be honest, I don't think that a crystal is going to be enough to protect you from that or even just your regular meditations.

The thing with the 5G frequencies is that those frequencies can very well be the same ones that your bodies bioelectricity is like.

Every time this hits your body you'd be taking a beating. And this is what causes the fatigue dizzyness and other illnesses that have been reported in the areas the experiments were done. Not to mention the foggy feeling in the brain..

Actually I was going to look if I could find the frequencies that are used in the bioresonance devices and compare them on the range the 5G is operating on.
There are harmonious frequences and there are disharmonious frequencies. Its said that the disharmonious frequencies are the ones that cause disease.
This technology is hazardous to us at this point, considering who is running stuff.

Also.. The website I posted.. I think it is supposed to work by generating the harmonious frequencies to combat the ones that are out of place.. but Im not sure.

I also found another flyer among my stuff but Ill have to check back at it.

At least I think it'd be a wise move to do SaTaNaMa daily if not more times a day for those who are living in the 5G zones.


Thanks :)

The devices are a bit pricey, but I don't doubt they would have a return policy if it's something that actually works. (Just in case it doesn't)

Currently I'm just using my large Purple Tesla plate, and the grid in my room. Could get an outlet version of the Scalar generator, and see if that works :)


I'll update you on how that goes :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4134

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:14 am

Be careful, some of that stuff costs 1500 or something, better do some real good research before you buy, and make sure the company is legit with returns etc. Do your research prior.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

User avatar
Pudro
Posts: 5

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Pudro » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:53 am

So if I may ask, the Jews are employing this 5G to harm people covertly or what ?
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"
- Adolf Hitler

Rook
Posts: 231

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Rook » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:04 pm

I've had 5G in my home for quite some time now, here in the Caribbean island i'm on it's not mobilized in wide zones, but it's most likely going to be, for now the newer routers which my parents have send out both 5G and 2.4G signals.

However i just turned the 5GHz off because no one spends much time in the living room anyways, and 5G can't penetrate solid walls(as far as i'm aware), which is why they want to deploy so many towers as you'll need a lot if you want full coverage.

Just keep a strong AOP you'll be fine, I doubt it's going to be as bad as people think it is.

Another thing, as far as i know, 5G doesn't broadcast signals omnidirectionally instead it goes directly to your device once your device sends a signal to the router.

If you really want to protect yourself just go into your room or stand behind a tree or something, it's really that easy.
do some more research into the limitations of 5G, should be useful.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Rook wrote:I've had 5G in my home for quite some time now, here in the Caribbean island i'm on it's not mobilized in wide zones, but it's most likely going to be, for now the newer routers which my parents have send out both 5G and 2.4G signals.

However i just turned the 5GHz off because no one spends much time in the living room anyways, and 5G can't penetrate solid walls(as far as i'm aware), which is why they want to deploy so many towers as you'll need a lot if you want full coverage.

Just keep a strong AOP you'll be fine, I doubt it's going to be as bad as people think it is.

Another thing, as far as i know, 5G doesn't broadcast signals omnidirectionally instead it goes directly to your device once your device sends a signal to the router.

If you really want to protect yourself just go into your room or stand behind a tree or something, it's really that easy.
do some more research into the limitations of 5G, should be useful.


What about windows then?

And seriously.. if it can't penetrate solid walls then why are you still able to recieve it inside the house?

Another thing.. There are houses of which the inside walls are made of flimpsy multiplex wood which have been painted or something.
Thats obviously not a solid wall.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 am

Rook wrote:I've had 5G in my home for quite some time now, here in the Caribbean island i'm on it's not mobilized in wide zones, but it's most likely going to be, for now the newer routers which my parents have send out both 5G and 2.4G signals.

However i just turned the 5GHz off because no one spends much time in the living room anyways, and 5G can't penetrate solid walls(as far as i'm aware), which is why they want to deploy so many towers as you'll need a lot if you want full coverage.

Just keep a strong AOP you'll be fine, I doubt it's going to be as bad as people think it is.

Another thing, as far as i know, 5G doesn't broadcast signals omnidirectionally instead it goes directly to your device once your device sends a signal to the router.

If you really want to protect yourself just go into your room or stand behind a tree or something, it's really that easy.
do some more research into the limitations of 5G, should be useful.


The 5G in your router stands for 5 Gigahertz. What I mean when I say 5G is the 5th generation of Cellphone infrastructure, which can have frequencies ranging from 60-100+ Gigahertz. This would also support the 'internet of things' they so desperately want to push too.

More or less 5G would be like having a 4G Celltower antenna mounted to every lamp post, but using Millimeter waves (the tech they use as 'non-lethal' weapons for crowd control and war).

And so far the only solutions to this (on the table) are: Destroy the 5G antennas as they go up or Use one of the above mentioned devices to counter 5G

However, I can see this whole 5G thing spectacularly back firing as most people are aware of it. And they're spreading the truth about 5G to everyone they can. And finally; They've actually already turned on a few 5G installations, so as things deteriorate for the local populations and people start getting cancer at an alarming rate I can see these installations being protested, and more likely destroyed outright.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Rook
Posts: 231

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Rook » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:The 5G in your router stands for 5 Gigahertz.

you're right, i mistook the 2.
But what i said about the limitations of 5g is still true.

Poweredbythesun wrote:More or less 5G would be like having a 4G Celltower antenna mounted to every lamp post,.

T.A.O.L. wrote:Another thing.. There are houses of which the inside walls are made of flimpsy multiplex wood which have been painted or something.
Thats obviously not a solid wall.

The reason why they want to put that many towers up, is because as i said before in regards to the limitations, it has poor penetration.

I'm quoting from this site - https://www.nutaq.com/blog/millimeter-w ... ortunities

Obstacles
Millimeter waves open up more spectrum but until recently few electronic components were able to generate or receive millimeter waves, so the spectrum remained unused.

Generating and receiving millimeter waves is a challenge, but the biggest and most challenging factor with these high frequencies is the travelling media. Poor foliage penetration has been observed but the biggest challenges are atmospheric and free-space path loss.

Millimeter waves are governed by the same physics as the rest of the radio spectrum and as such, they have limitations related to their wavelength. The shorter the wavelength, the shorter the transmission range for a given power.

Let’s recall some signal properties remain constant, regardless of factors like antenna gain at the transmission and receiver, or reflection, absorption and diffraction during the signal transmission.[4]

· Free space loss – The free space loss in dB is calculated with:
L(Transmission loss) = 92.4 + 20log(f) + 20log(R)

· Atmospheric absorption – The atmosphere absorbs millimeter waves, thus restricting their transmission range. Rain, fog, and moisture in the air make the signal attenuation very high. Oxygen (O2) absorption is especially high at 60 GHz.

· Mechanical resonance – The mechanical resonance frequencies of gaseous molecules also coincide with the millimeter wave signal. For current technology, the important absorption peaks occur at 24 and 60 GHz.

· Scattering – Millimeter wave propagation is also affected by rain. Raindrops are roughly the same size as the radio wavelengths and therefore cause scattering of the signal.

· Non-line of sight issues – When a line-of-sight path between transmitter and receiver isn’t present, the travelling signal still has alternative ways to reach the receiver, be it through diffraction, reflection or bending. Diffraction in millimeter waves is scarce due to the short wavelengths.

· Brightness temperature – When millimeter waves are subjected to absorption by water vapor, oxygen and rain, these molecules absorb high frequency electromagnetic radiation. This absorption subsequently leads the molecules to emit higher frequency EM radiation (closer to the infrared spectrum). This energy emission, when received by a receiver antenna, is called brightness temperature and it degrades system performance. Any Earth-based antenna aimed at a satellite with a high elevation angle, for example, will suffer signal degradation caused by picking up brightness temperature emanating from atmospheric constituents.


There was an test done regarding the penetration to human skin, and it doesn't penetrate far, 90% is said to be absorbed by the 2 out of the 3 layers of the skin, and i'm pretty sure with a strong AOP you'll be fine.
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1503/1503.05944.pdf

Poweredbythesun wrote:but using Millimeter waves (the tech they use as 'non-lethal' weapons for crowd control and war)

Using MM waves for this?
they've got far better tech, remember that fire that happened sometime ago where entire concrete buildings were melted down? there was speculation that lazer weapons were employed and it seems highly probable that it was lazer weaponry.
i'm sure it won't take much to make a more non-lethal version of that and fly it over.

when digital technological advancements are made the medium of data transference also needs to be increased, if this wasn't the case we'd still be using phone lines for internet.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:42 am

I decided I'm going to test the Blu Shield devices out, should be getting them next week. And I'll update you all on how that goes :)

They also have a 30 day return policy, so it's not super risky. Did take a look at all the reviews I could find for them too, a bunch of non-verified buyers commented it doesn't work (on Amazon). And there was a significant pool of verified buyers (and people of note) I found who say it does work.


Either or, I'll let you all know how it goes :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Centralforce666
Posts: 285

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:22 am

If millimeter waves are used in non-lethal weapons, this is a good thing.

That means these waves are not deadly, as its being made out that they are.

Your microwave oven produces worse radiation than a phone tower.

The sun produces worse radiation than a phone tower.

The earth produces worse radiation than a phone tower.

Electrical substations produce much higher levels of radiation than a phone tower.

Radiation is part of existence and energy. Your aura is a form of radiation.

Does this mean it gives you cancer? No, no it does not.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 pm

I just got the devices today, 1 is a wall plugin and the other is a portable version.

I tore open the portable one to have a look at what makes it tick:

Image


And I'm not sure what to make of it :/ I'm trying these for 2 weeks, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Completely destroyed the portable ones case though, I couldn't get it open with even my biggest spudger :/ If worst comes to worst I'll be out $300 on the portable as I can't return it, but the wall plugin is still fine :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4134

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Pudro wrote:So if I may ask, the Jews are employing this 5G to harm people covertly or what ?


5g is just the new communications standard. And they haven't tested it for shit. So in a sense this is done "not on purpose", but it is enforced. The problem is nobody waits to install these things, look for complications, or alternatives.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2370
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:I just got the devices today, 1 is a wall plugin and the other is a portable version.

I tore open the portable one to have a look at what makes it tick:

Image


And I'm not sure what to make of it :/ I'm trying these for 2 weeks, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Completely destroyed the portable ones case though, I couldn't get it open with even my biggest spudger :/ If worst comes to worst I'll be out $300 on the portable as I can't return it, but the wall plugin is still fine :)

Yea there's no way that should cost hundreds if dollars. That's like less than $1 of parts. And looks like it probably wouldn't do anything to affect 5g anyway. I don't think I see anything there that would even produce a high frequency to interfere with the 5g frequency. Like often they will use a crystal oscillator that resonates at a set frequency. But I guess they are even too cheap for that, because that black square at the top left with the 8 pins going into it could be a 555 timer, with the capacitor and resistors above it setting it into an oscillation. The bigger IC looks like it's just some kind of logic gate thing to turn all the lights on and off.

I can't see anything on here that actually looks like it's doing anything at all other than just turning those little led lights on and off. Sorry but looks like a total scam to steal your $300 for nothing. Can you take a picture of the other side of the circuit board?

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 661
Location: The frontlines

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:I just got the devices today, 1 is a wall plugin and the other is a portable version.

I tore open the portable one to have a look at what makes it tick:

Image


And I'm not sure what to make of it :/ I'm trying these for 2 weeks, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Completely destroyed the portable ones case though, I couldn't get it open with even my biggest spudger :/ If worst comes to worst I'll be out $300 on the portable as I can't return it, but the wall plugin is still fine :)


I've taken a lot of electronics apart and honestly from what I can tell there's nothing super suspicious or odd about that circuit board however I can't recall seeing anything like those 5 circles lined up in a rectangle before, I also don't see any circuit paths ending at them.

Let me know if those are just puncture holes or even capacitors, those things are definitely involved in the storage of electrical energy in an electric field. I'm not sure about the quantity for such a small circuit board though.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2370
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I can't recall seeing anything like those 5 circles lined up in a rectangle before, I also don't see any circuit paths ending at them.

Let me know if those are just puncture holes or even capacitors, those things are definitely involved in the storage of electrical energy in an electric field. I'm not sure about the quantity for such a small circuit board though.

Those look like connections to a ribbon cable that would be sticking out the other side of the board. Just holes through the board with conductive pads around the holes.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:09 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:I just got the devices today, 1 is a wall plugin and the other is a portable version.

I tore open the portable one to have a look at what makes it tick:

Image


And I'm not sure what to make of it :/ I'm trying these for 2 weeks, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Completely destroyed the portable ones case though, I couldn't get it open with even my biggest spudger :/ If worst comes to worst I'll be out $300 on the portable as I can't return it, but the wall plugin is still fine :)

Yea there's no way that should cost hundreds if dollars. That's like less than $1 of parts. And looks like it probably wouldn't do anything to affect 5g anyway. I don't think I see anything there that would even produce a high frequency to interfere with the 5g frequency. Like often they will use a crystal oscillator that resonates at a set frequency. But I guess they are even too cheap for that, because that black square at the top left with the 8 pins going into it could be a 555 timer, with the capacitor and resistors above it setting it into an oscillation. The bigger IC looks like it's just some kind of logic gate thing to turn all the lights on and off.

I can't see anything on here that actually looks like it's doing anything at all other than just turning those little led lights on and off. Sorry but looks like a total scam to steal your $300 for nothing. Can you take a picture of the other side of the circuit board?


That's a shame :/ Weird too, I even found a few skeptical people who've tried this and say it works. . Could also just curse BluShield for being thieves if it really is a glorified timer board. Either or, I'll let you all know how this goes regardless. If it really does nothing I can say for sure I won't be effected by the placebo effect

Also:

Image

Image

My screw driver hit the back of the circuit board a few times while prying the casing off :/ It still seems to work though :)


Ghost in the Machine wrote:
I've taken a lot of electronics apart and honestly from what I can tell there's nothing super suspicious or odd about that circuit board however I can't recall seeing anything like those 5 circles lined up in a rectangle before, I also don't see any circuit paths ending at them.


Sadly those are just puncture holes :/

I did more digging on their research too, and there's even more: They also claim the light that goes off every 30 seconds (it's a specific pattern that lasts about 6~ seconds) actually helps create this scalar field around the device. I'll see if I can find anything on this, but as far as I can tell the circuit board really only has 4 unmarked chips, and one of those (the 8 pin) is an EEPROM chip (I think).

Here's a video of the light cycle by the way (from the wall plugin): https://anonfile.com/ccjdIdg1n5/Light_Cycle_mp4

I also contacted the manufacturers about this, we'll see what they say. Probably won't be too happy tore apart one of their devices though XD

Anyways, I'm headed to bed soon. We'll see how I sleep with the wall plugin going.


(Bit of a last minute update) I've spent about half an hour writing this post, looking up the chips, and looking into their supposed method of creating Scalar waves and I'll just leave this here, but the wall outlet was interfering with my phone as I was recording the light cycle. Not sure if it's just because my phone's old, or something else, but it was kinda creepy. Especially when I opened up file explorer to see my phone was renamed (insert random snippet of whatever the fuck that was here). Example: Û:£†¢Ly!9f·)?ÑúöOßyvؘŽÇ8§lÚÑ
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Rook
Posts: 231

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Rook » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:I just got the devices today, 1 is a wall plugin and the other is a portable version.

I tore open the portable one to have a look at what makes it tick:

Image


And I'm not sure what to make of it :/ I'm trying these for 2 weeks, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Completely destroyed the portable ones case though, I couldn't get it open with even my biggest spudger :/ If worst comes to worst I'll be out $300 on the portable as I can't return it, but the wall plugin is still fine :)

Yea there's no way that should cost hundreds if dollars. That's like less than $1 of parts. And looks like it probably wouldn't do anything to affect 5g anyway. I don't think I see anything there that would even produce a high frequency to interfere with the 5g frequency. Like often they will use a crystal oscillator that resonates at a set frequency. But I guess they are even too cheap for that, because that black square at the top left with the 8 pins going into it could be a 555 timer, with the capacitor and resistors above it setting it into an oscillation. The bigger IC looks like it's just some kind of logic gate thing to turn all the lights on and off.

I can't see anything on here that actually looks like it's doing anything at all other than just turning those little led lights on and off. Sorry but looks like a total scam to steal your $300 for nothing. Can you take a picture of the other side of the circuit board?


you guys seem disappointed, as if you were expecting something magical in there?
just google what a rf transceiver looks like, and you'll find out that what you're looking at is to be expected.

300$ is obviously a rip off tho, but then again people pay way more on CS:GO to change the look of a digital knife.
you want to know how to avoid 5G like i mentioned twice before?
just get out of the line of sight lol, or literally just wear a coat or something if that's not possible.
don't spend $300 or more on that shit.

and yes, i'm aware that they plan to put a small tower everywhere so it has line of sight nearly everywhere, but honestly it's not as harmful as you people are making it out to be, just look at what centralforce said.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2370
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Rook wrote:...

I'm not really disappointed because I never expected much anyway. I'm only interested from an Electrical Engineering perspective to see if I can see everything about how this thing works and what it does. Taking apart, understanding, rebuilding, and designing electronics has been my hobby since my very early childhood.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Rook wrote:
you guys seem disappointed, as if you were expecting something magical in there?
just google what a rf transceiver looks like, and you'll find out that what you're looking at is to be expected.

300$ is obviously a rip off tho, but then again people pay way more on CS:GO to change the look of a digital knife.
you want to know how to avoid 5G like i mentioned twice before?
just get out of the line of sight lol, or literally just wear a coat or something if that's not possible.
don't spend $300 or more on that shit.

and yes, i'm aware that they plan to put a small tower everywhere so it has line of sight nearly everywhere, but honestly it's not as harmful as you people are making it out to be, just look at what centralforce said.


I did not expect anything from this venture, that's how you come under the effects of the placebo efffect. I'm looking into the solutions out there to mitigate the effects of 5G and EMF as there are some of us that are exposed to this 24/7 unless there is a blackout. I still have 12 days on this test too, and then I will be moving the wall outlet to a family members house for a blind test to see if it's a legitimate thing or not.

As well, these devices were suggested by a member here. And it's better 1 person make the mistake if it's fake, than have multiple people feeding into their lies. And if this does work, one could reverse engineer a working one for less than $300 with a working model for reference. If these do turn out to be fake however, there are plans online for working Scalar generators, I would just need some time to put one together.


Unless you have constructive criticism, or any relevant information, do not post here.
Rook wrote: just get out of the line of sight lol
Is neither

And lastly, yes 5G IS as harmful as projected. Not only to Humans either, but the environment, wildlife, and Earth itself. Look into it, it's shocking.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Rook
Posts: 231

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Rook » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:56 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:do not post here.

What sort of authority do you presume to have over me lol?

Either way, you know there was literally no criticism in my previous post right?
if you did get offended or something, then you got offended over noting.

but i did tell you to look up what an rf transceiver looks like, because that is most likely what you have.

I do however see your actions as being just, taking the risk so gullible people won't have to, if i do see another SS thinking about buying one of their products i'll be sure to link them here.

As for what you brought i'm almost certain it's an rf transceiver,
i'm guessing someone like yourself who's concerned about being hit by all sort of EMFs' would have a device that would detect them right?
if so, you should check what frequency the device you brought is emitting or if it is at all.
after all, what would be the point of testing this device if you had noting to detect if it's functioning as advertised?

Poweredbythesun wrote:I'm looking into the solutions out there to mitigate the effects of 5G and EMF as there are some of us that are exposed to this 24/7 unless there is a blackout.

You do realize your aura is an energy field that can be programmed to mitigate these things right?

Poweredbythesun wrote:And lastly, yes 5G IS as harmful as projected. Not only to Humans either, but the environment, wildlife, and Earth itself. Look into it, it's shocking.

I did look into 5g, i even linked you to a site and a document that involved a scientific test concerning MM waves and exposure to the naked body.
i'm not exactly sure how it is harmful to the environment either, it feels like you ignored what i said before on the limitations of these MM waves, as they lose potency the more they travel so it doesn't travel far, they also don't emit signals omnidirectionally, only to the targeted device once it has sent a signal to the tower.
overall this tech is actually far BETTER than current wifi that emits signals omnidirectionally and much further.

I'm not exactly sure where you're getting the idea that this is harmful to people and the environment, could you perhaps provide some sources?

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Rook wrote:...

I'm not really disappointed because I never expected much anyway. I'm only interested from an Electrical Engineering perspective to see if I can see everything about how this thing works and what it does. Taking apart, understanding, rebuilding, and designing electronics has been my hobby since my very early childhood.



Thats cool..

Actually what I was thinking.. what if it is possible to increase the positive vibrations through a device, and then using this as a barrier so the negative ones can't get in? Or not reach far anyway..

Can that be done today with the knowledge that we have?

Also.. the computerparts.. are rather cheap to make (or so I've heard) and yet they charge a lot for it... It makes no sense.

It'd be helpful if we were able to make such devices ourselves at home, so that we could protect ourselves properly and would be having a proper place to stay..
But, we'd stand out with those too.
And maybe become targets so..
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Centralforce666
Posts: 285

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:42 pm

[T.A.O.L.]what if it is possible to increase the positive vibrations through a device, and then using this as a barrier so the negative ones can't get in


This is essentially what these devices claim to do.

Not to shield you from the radio waves but to provide a more gentle field of electromagnetism that the body just naturally at tunes to.

Because, according to their science, the body naturally attunes to the least harmful resonance in the environment.

Which begs the question, wouldn't the body therefore naturally tune to the resonances of the Earth, or the sun, or the moon.. Before attuning to 5G's supposed cancer causing rays?

I think people get more cancer from spending a lifetime indoors stressing about 5G than they do from the radio waves themselves, wishing science would go backwards so it can go forwards.

Wait.. That doesn't make any sense.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
[T.A.O.L.]what if it is possible to increase the positive vibrations through a device, and then using this as a barrier so the negative ones can't get in


This is essentially what these devices claim to do.

Not to shield you from the radio waves but to provide a more gentle field of electromagnetism that the body just naturally at tunes to.

Because, according to their science, the body naturally attunes to the least harmful resonance in the environment.

Which begs the question, wouldn't the body therefore naturally tune to the resonances of the Earth, or the sun, or the moon.. Before attuning to 5G's supposed cancer causing rays?

I think people get more cancer from spending a lifetime indoors stressing about 5G than they do from the radio waves themselves, wishing science would go backwards so it can go forwards.

Wait.. That doesn't make any sense.



Rather than actually being helpful you seem to be talking down on people.

Yes stress can be very harmful, BUT IT IS NOT ONE SINGLE THING THAT PEOPLE GET STRESSED OUT ABOUT THAT KILLS THEM.

We do not know entirely how the system of the pyramids worked. We do know however that they are meant to generate energy and that they and the leylines have been used as a part of the earths grid to protect us from the solar problem.

Time and time again the same principle has been used and turned back onto and that is the principle of vibration.
They've tried to use the electro and electromagnetism to use to treat people back in 18 something (19th century or whenever electricity was invented or rediscovered). There've been pictures of that or of such being used to treat menstrual problems in women.
And then electro shock therapy has been used in the psychiatric hospitals...

Examples of using the vibration.. in the medicines of homeopathy, in bioresonance therapy.. there was actually another that I found but forgot the name of.

And it also comes literally back in the using of mantra's to achieve certain things.

The interacting with our environment, happens mostly subconciously. To discern certain things, means, also to exchange energy, if you were to speak in the case of reading people (this creates links).
Now I am not entirely sure and it'd certainly be helpful if someone could tell me or confirm this, weather or not negative energy can be picked up from walking in negative environments alone, without there being any people there, churches taken out of the picture.
If the answer is yes, wouldn't that also mean that we give some of our own energies back?
Or am I wrong in thinking that knowing what is around you wouldn't require your own energy to bump into stuff interacting with it?

Our auras can block a lot of stuff, but we'd have to program it to do so to begin with. However, if you do not have a grasp on in example, how to read electronics or manipulate them, how are you going to say you won't let it influence you?

An example.. you know those scales that send a weak amperage through you (electric signal) to read your body fat, muscles, etc?
Only if you were advanced enough you'd know how to block that stuff out, and frankly most of us don't know how to do that. Don't know how to control it. And probably quite a lot of us are not advanced enough to begin with.

And also, we must not forget, we have got a lot of receptive cells that tie into our nervous system to feel. Don't you think that a signal that is recieved at any of those doesn't travel to the brain?

Also, you can't just dismiss the reports of the many people that have gotten headaches, the feeling of clouds being in the head, dizzyness and other stuff. Those people that already were subjected to those signals.

The reason we are looking for things to solve it to begin with, or lessen the burden at least, is so that we don't have to get hindered by a ton of other things and make things easier, better, saver for us in the meantime, improving our chance to advance too.
I may sound paranoid for saying this, but it is not a lie. There have been and are attacks on us from all sides, on all gentiles.

Any piece of invention or creation can be turned into a weapon, can be turned into something to use for evil or to use for good. Destruction and creation are two sides of the same coin. Or rather.. merged together into one thing.

With all due respect, you have your own opinion, but "do ffies fing normal".

I can assure you, none of us are going paranoid mode about it.

Oh one thing I think I should mention.. I don't know if it is just my device but I think some seem to have a lesser quality of reciever in them than the older ones. When I am sitting in the attick I tend to lose connection repeatedly and it's very hard to connect to the wifi yet I've never had this problem with any other older device (or my phone).
On other older devices I almost always see a bigger amount of wifi points than on the newer devices too..
Which to me suggests that those devices may only be able to pick up stronger signals and not be able to use them when they're further away.. but that doesn't mean they're not there.
I mean, the router that sends off the singal hasn't changed either.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:53 pm

I may have flown a bit off the bat there..

But, ya know, we do have the right to make ourselves a place where we feel comfortable, save and protected.

I know it hasn't been said directly, but saying to 'accept and dont worry about it', is pretty much the same as turning the other cheek.

It is very basic stuff, but a child can't grow up healthy without serious issues in a place without stability, same for that it is very hard to meditate when certain circumstances dont allow it.
If it interferes so much with our personal life, we do have the right to protect ourselves and kick the trash out of our lives.

If the 5G system really makes you feel DUMB or DULL and makes it hard to think anything or continue good habits or even something so simple as to even be able to CONCENTRATE, then something is seriously off and should be dealt with appropiately.

Any minute that you can not concentrate, is a minute wasted. If that happens continuously throughout your day, when will you sleep? When will you meditate? How will you get anything done at all?

It isn't just about the possible risk of increasing disease alone you know.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Centralforce666
Posts: 285

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Your replies have raised a few good, valid points...

Firstly, it demonstrates the length to which some people are concerned about things like WiFi, 5G and other radio wave transmitters that are poorly understood.

The point that I am trying to communicate is that these things have been around as long as people have been around and yet, the one group of people who are aware of their auras, and know how to reflect the energy of an enemy the size of the jews are concerned about buying electronic devices to protect themselves because "they're not advanced enough".

This rhetoric has been echoed many times when this conversation comes about, be it about WiFi, electrical substations or in this instance 5G and it has come up many times on this forum.

The consensus seems to be that a properly strong and programmed aura should be reflective of these sorts of energy field (in the same way any electronic device could be) but 'no-one is strong enough to reflect them'. I disagree strongly, and I find it difficult to swallow that everyone here would be so casual about giving up their own pursuit of becoming strong enough through consistent meditation because they are so worried about the effects of radio devices despite the fact that radio waves in all forms have been barraging people since the Earth was made.

It then becomes a sticking point for some people as they are unable to escape it, unable to move past it and this induces stasis of qi which - long term - can transmit to stasis of blood, one of the foundations of cancerous tumors. The more a person fixates on the idea that cell phone towers are killing them and everyone around them, they are creating this reality with their energy by product of their routine meditation.

So in essence, you are left with a group of people who are not strong enough to deflect the evil phone tower waves but we'll and truly strong enough to create and perpetuate the very circumstances they think they are trying to get away from.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:...

To be honest, Im glad that you posted the reply this way. Its actually well written and quite a good read.

You are completely right in that we shouldn't stop advancing in any way, just because ... <insert reason>

However, I dont think you can deny the effects of having electronics in your bedroom, let alone underneath your pillow (phone i.e.) and it has been said in the description of the actual phone as a warning that you shouldn't hold it close to your face because of whatever it transmits.

As for the radiation and such that we are exposed to.. if it was from the sun, the earths grid should have been strong enough to deal with it before it did a lot of harm to us. But things are different now.
I know I can't compare wifi radiation to atomic waste radiation, but radioactive elements occur naturally in nature too. But those are often at very low quantities at a time stacked together, not to mention that there is definetily a difference between naturally occuring radioactive atoms vs the ones that are actually manmade and called nuclear waste.
Has to do with the amount of protons in the core in comparison with the neutrons if I remember correctly.

So basicly.. that type of radiation may not only be different, but actually way less in amount of what we'd run into..
Those 5G poles whilst they may be using naturally occuring waves, they may be sending that stuff out at such a high dose or with such a high force compared to what we may periodically be or have been exposed to naturally, that it can actually cause problems.

On another note, I do recall reading that people sleeping on certain places that have a higher or different amount of energy can be troublesome and cause lack of sleep and rest (headaches too). Im speaking about what they could call 'waterveins' or 'earth stralen' - stralen meant as in radiation or the sunlight moving towards the earth, but the litterally translation didn't seem right to me - .. I dont know if you've heard of those or ever read into something like Feng Sui... but I wanted to mention this at least. Though the records of those water/earth ... are not seemingly directly connected into Feng Sui from what I've read, but they very well could be.. considering the terminology used..

Indeed, thoughts can manifest things too.. Is why you shouldn't dwell upon it (the negative effects) too much.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 443
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:19 am

I've noticed a slight increase in my energy these past few days so far. And from what I've been able to gather these devices 'work', but in a way that makes the body tune into the Scalar field rather than negating any damage being done. More or less SaTaNaMa x100 is more effective at healing thyself than this. And it could be a useful tool for someone in a large city? But for sure these devices are not worth more than $5-$10 a piece.

I'll be moving the plugin to a family members house for blind testing 8 days from now. :)

Surely this wasn't worth the invested $, but at least the knowledge I've gained is out here rather than not. Could've put it towards a laser or something else, but eh. .



From what I've gathered so far (this may slightly change); Your Aura is your first and BEST line of defense. Empower and clean it DAILY. Second to this, layers of protection help (crystal grids, Orgone, ect. .). But the best you can do ultimately is to just avoid / stay away from EMF if you can. However. If you cannot; SaTaNaMa will heal any accumulated damage. And just don't worry about it. Not only are we working towards annihilating the Enemy, but their attempts to destroy us will backfire spectacularly. (The General Population is more aware of the Enemy now than ever, and this grows EVERY day)


My apologies to anyone I may have offended or upset in the course of this. There is no excuse on my part, fear got the best of me lately :/
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Rook
Posts: 231

Re: Protecting yourself from 5G

Postby Rook » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:My apologies to anyone I may have offended or upset in the course of this. There is no excuse on my part, fear got the best of me lately :/

No worries bro, i don't think you offended anyone, we're kool.
this 100% understandable.

Technology is advancing at a rapid rate, they're a lot of new EMF radiation thanks to the rapid proliferation of wifi, it may be going faster than people's accustomization to it.
as for the fear, this is also understandable, since tech giants like google have been using their advances for nefarious purposes like permanently archiving people's data without consent and soft censoring some things.
but people take often beneficial advances like 5G which from my deduction is actually better than standard wifi especially for the environment, and get paranoid over it, in truth we don't know how it's exactly going to be, they can obviously withhold negative aspects of 5G, but the truth cannot be silenced forever, i suppose the only way we'll know for sure is when it comes out.

besides that, there's absolutely no reason to be worried over it, skeptical? always, but worrying over it? pointless.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests