Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spring Cleaning and the Aura of Inanimate Objects

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I notice that whenever I physically clean the dust and dirt off of inanimate objects in my home I can spiritually feel that the aura of such items radiate a stronger energy field. Has anyone else experienced this after they do cleaning of objects in their home?

my experience is with showering with cold water. Thought forms and other forms of negativity will just wither away.
Have you tried this?
It really works well if one programmes the water during bathing.

tandt said:
my experience is with showering with cold water. Thought forms and other forms of negativity will just wither away.
Have you tried this?
That's just your mind.

Have you studIed the book Initiation Into Hermetics? Water can be programmed. Also using your mind and your imagination is part of how magic works. [/quote] That's just your mind.[/quote]

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Have you studIed the book Initiation Into Hermetics? Water can be programmed. Also using your mind and your imagination is part of how magic works.
That's just your mind.[/quote][/quote]
If his mind thinks that cold water is pure or whatever and that it's cleansing that's exactly what's gonna happen. Cold water isnt really "pure" or "cleansing" but if his mind will think that then he's gonna have that effect, whether placebo or not.

Aquarius said:
tandt said:
Have you tried this?
That's just your mind.
No it works,water cleanses,more specially when your taking a shower with the water flowing down,the flowing down effect can help with cleaning the aura

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back