Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Binge Watching Television Laziness Trend

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I do not understand how anyone can sit in front of a television or even a computer or a smartphone all day and watch television programs for hours on end and get nothing else accomplished that is valuable to life. Add to this most of the time it involves watching meaningless non educational media such as sitcoms. To me that is just a total waste of time and I find that very boring and being lazy. And I notice that most people do this during their free time whenever they are not having to go to work to make a living. So therefore all of their time is wasted on working for jew and entertainment whenever they could be doing something productive that would actually benefit and advance themselves in some way.

Do you mean that people who participate in such sedentary lifestyles have the mindset that they are free and not slaves because they have "free time" to engage in entertainment?
HP. Hoodedcobra666" said:
But at least they aren't slaves right? Uhmmm no they are, unfortunately.

That right there is exactly why Im about to end my relationship of 5 years.

I totally understand how 9 to 5 jobs can be soul sucking but there are always the weekends. When one wants to improve they WILL find time. And here is the thing,I also come from a Im gonna stay up all night and play Playstation kind of background but, eversince I came into Satanism and experianced the fruits of my labor my mind set changed drasticly. And all of it(I believe) is because the curses RTR's lifted from my soul/mind. And i tried to get him to see the importance of this situation but his mind seems so closed. One of the reasons why I got into this relationship was because, I saw what this jewish world has done to a more artisticly inclined person and I wanted to help him out,I wanted to give him a chanse I never had but what I learned is; you cant help a person who doesnt understand why they need to be helped. Its like sometimes I wish i could just shake him up from his coma of a life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back