Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The numbers of Satan??

adrian1989

Hi, I have a question about Satan's numbers: When I was dedicated 2 years ago he wrote on the site that the numbers of Satan are: 2, 11,666 and 4. Now I see it says his numbers are 13.666 and 4. What is the explanation?

adrian1989 said:
Hi, I have a question about Satan's numbers: When I was dedicated 2 years ago he wrote on the site that the numbers of Satan are: 2, 11,666 and 4. Now I see it says his numbers are 13.666 and 4. What is the explanation?
Informations get updated, this is the explaination. You have to understand that spiritual comunication is tricky this depends on how much open you are and on top of this there have been countless curses to not make gentiles comunicate with the God's. This is why the informations on Jos get updates, with more experiences from the HP's and the distructions of the curses of the Jews with the Rtr's they now can comunicate better with the God's. Another thing that i'read in a sermon is that the God's don't give right away all the meditations but they give them with time. So this is why certain meditations have not been gived right away.

For example we now have the update that the mantra Aum is vibrated in the 4th chakra and Yaum in the 6th. Before we used corrupted informations but with less curses of the jews and more experiences we now have more informations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back