Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It is good to make and publish the book with Joyofsatan???

adrian1989

I Want to make a book with everything written on Satan's Joy and an international audience and all the money earned from his sale donate to the Ministry the joy of Satan because I do not need any profit on the work of others.
But It's more complicated with the names of copyrights. I Want to know how to do, I want some guidance
Because I very much want to promote spiritual Satanism, the Father of Satan and the Demons helped me a lot, since I became a Spiritual Satanist
hank you very much to the high Priestse Maxine for the work done and situ that made it together with the clergy Joyofsatan

I also promote the site Joyofsatan and Christianity exposed.

https://lucifertrue.com/bun-venit/
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/

And how will you promote spiritual Satanism, by taking the things from someone else and "selling" them?

You say you do not need any profit from the work of others but you are talking about selling HPS Maxine's work. This information itself is to be free for people.

You can write something on your own, by your own creativity, and post it online, with the JoS as a main source, in a respectable manner. There are people who have done this to promote Satanism in a proper way, and not by scamming and thieving others and selling their material.

If we wanted the JoS info to be paid we would have it as a paid book, not free on the internet. But we don't want this.

Your first and only post ever, and it's all about grabbing dem shekels off someone elses hard work... AND grabbing dem shekels off information that is necessary BY UNIVERSAL LAW to be free and accessable to everyone... While you're just sitting back pretending like you're some kind of big prophet and teacher, to go back into your own ego to feel like you're important and somehow helping the gods. But not by ever doing any kind of work of your own, only by putting your name onto other peoples' lifetimes of work. If you actually cared about helping anybody or teaching anyone anything important, you would already be helping and teaching like many of us here already do.

But of course this is the first and only thing you have ever written on your account, most likely typed from a computer in Israel. And it's all about you trying to grab control/ownership of the "intellectual property" of Satan's knowledge and the endless hard work from some of Satan's most important children. "((((Oy vey, now me owns dem books from dé Amaleks. I grabs all dem shekels nows goes right to me! Now that this mines I can write the truths into its and throw away all dem bad-goy thoughts! What are these "power meditations"? but it doesn't even have the Jewhova Toilet Prayers? This garbage, good thing them dumb goys gived me Intellectual Property rights so I can fix it and rewrite everything different))))"

If you actually care to help Satan and his children and our world, then do something helpful. But if you just want to sniff around in the dirt like a rat going after someone else's cheese, this is not the right place for you.

I did not say that I want to win after the work of others, I said that the winner donate to the Ministry Joyofsatan
You misunderstand that I want to win after other people's work, I don't need money. I said that the money I give to Joyofsatan in the account
meaning here-https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

Hail Satan !!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Your first and only post ever, and it's all about grabbing dem shekels off someone elses hard work... AND grabbing dem shekels off information that is necessary BY UNIVERSAL LAW to be free and accessable to everyone... While you're just sitting back pretending like you're some kind of big prophet and teacher, to go back into your own ego to feel like you're important and somehow helping the gods. But not by ever doing any kind of work of your own, only by putting your name onto other peoples' lifetimes of work. If you actually cared about helping anybody or teaching anyone anything important, you would already be helping and teaching like many of us here already do.

But of course this is the first and only thing you have ever written on your account, most likely typed from a computer in Israel. And it's all about you trying to grab control/ownership of the "intellectual property" of Satan's knowledge and the endless hard work from some of Satan's most important children. "((((Oy vey, now me owns dem books from dé Amaleks. I grabs all dem shekels nows goes right to me! Now that this mines I can write the truths into its and throw away all dem bad-goy thoughts! What are these "power meditations"? but it doesn't even have the Jewhova Toilet Prayers? This garbage, good thing them dumb goys gived me Intellectual Property rights so I can fix it and rewrite everything different))))"

If you actually care to help Satan and his children and our world, then do something helpful. But if you just want to sniff around in the dirt like a rat going after someone else's cheese, this is not the right place for you.

Sorry my English is not too good, that's why I came in and asked to know if it's okay, but now that you told me I'm clear.
I do not wish to win after the work of others, as I said above the money I donate to Joyofsatan
But now that you've cleared me no more books, I better promote onlaine

Thank You for your reply!!
Hail Satan !!!

adrian1989 said:
I did not say that I want to win after the work of others, I said that the winner donate to the Ministry Joyofsatan
You misunderstand that I want to win after other people's work, I don't need money. I said that the money I give to Joyofsatan in the account
meaning here-https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

Hail Satan !!!

And if we wanted to put the book for money up wouldn't we have already? Why are you needed exactly to do an upload?

You smell like shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back