Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scoliosis

brecken88

Hello!

I have scoliosis at 17 degree, and my lumbar is slightly pushed in. I have a few concerns about this.
1) when I work on rising the serpent will I have issues getting it to proceed upward?
2) I have chronic back pain, which chakra should i focus on to help with the pain. ( i hope that makes sense) the pain is pretty bad.
3) Can scoliosis be healed? i know it can be stopped from getting worse.

I have been doing light yoga even though any movement of bending hurts, but i have been trying. I have not tried Tai Chi yet, should I?

I myself have scoliosis at 8 degree and my manual therapist said it's possible to heal scoliosis. She also gave an example of a 70 years old woman who had scoliosis but was cured completely. You'll probably face problems when getting your serpent raised but it depends more on your soul rather than your body. It is necessary to review each individual case carefully and you need to talk to a professional therapist to solve your own particular problem. Good luck.

Nero said:
I myself have scoliosis at 8 degree and my manual therapist said it's possible to heal scoliosis. She also gave an example of a 70 years old woman who had scoliosis but was cured completely. You'll probably face problems when getting your serpent raised but it depends more on your soul rather than your body. It is necessary to review each individual case carefully and you need to talk to a professional therapist to solve your own particular problem. Good luck.
Thank you! I appreciate it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back