Selenium

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
MaRa666

Selenium

Postby MaRa666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

I have never taken selenium
how much selenium should one take to have a fast decalcifation of the pineal gland
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

MaRa666

Re: Selenium

Postby MaRa666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

i mean daily

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:56 pm

I don't know how much you need, but egg yolks have a huge amount of it. Just eat a lot of eggs and avoid all contact with Flouride. You can and should still get a steady supply of Calcium, so don't worry about that. It is Flouride that is the problem. Originally used as rat poison and such a powerful neurotoxin that the people making it in the factories need to wear full Hazmat suits. Flouride has never been shown in any real study to be safe even in small amounts. The US government paid scientists to ignore their findings and lie that it is safe.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 am

I was reading this book.. rather cheap.. used at my education and they spoke about fluoride in the way of 'do what you want with it' 'there is speculation people shouldn't use it because it stiffens and calcifies muscles' 'fluoride pills are no longer recommended for kids' 'you can buy toothpaste without fluoride'

.. ehm. This book and its writings may be old. But it may be said clearly its rat poison and a neurotoxin ...

By the way, when I do use toothpaste with fluoride in it or anything that may contain more than normal levels of fluoride I get a headache. From almost immediately to within 10 minutes.
I guess thats saying something.

you see, soft tissue like inside your mouth has the ability to absorp various kind of substances quite well. Which then get turned into the bloodstream. And that goes throughout your body. Even if you don't swallow it, some of it still gets inside your body. Unlike your skin. Which is usually much thicker and less absorbing.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 pm

The richest food in selenium are Brazil nuts, just eat 3 or 4 nuts to get everything selenium you need.

https://www.google.es/search?q=brazil+n ... 62#imgrc=_
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 am

MaRa666 wrote:I have never taken selenium
how much selenium should one take to have a fast decalcifation of the pineal gland

Selenomethionine is the kind of selenium you want to get. Don't try to rush pineal gland detoxification. The body works in stages to make the necessary changes.

If you want to specifically detox the gland, focus more on pineal meditation and empowerment. A clean diet and staying away from flouride as much as possible. A counter top water distiller and or a shower filter is a good start to limit flouride exposure. Selenium is a power antioxidant and has many vital health benefits.

When taking minerals, the body only absorbs a certain amount at a time. So if you're taking it, space it out. The selenium that is in my multivitamin/mineral is 200 micro grams which is about 285% of selenium I take daily but I space it out to where I take about 1/3 of those 200 micro grams at a time. I wouldn't go higher than 250 micro grams unless one has a big health problem that calls for selenium to facilitate healing.

Also, I do not like to make a habit of taking vitamins or minerals individually. In nature it doesnt work that way-- Most vitamins and minerals have co factors and other accompanying vitamin and minerals that increase and enhance it absorption. Brazil nuts are high in selenium but in brazil nuts, like in any other nut, it is high in Vitamin E which is needed for selenium absorption.

Taking a lot of selenium without Vitamin E will deplete your body's vitamin E. Best to take a good multivitamin that is balanced, get selenium with Vitamin E, or eat Nuts or nut butters more often daily before taking high selenium doses.

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:33 pm

ok thank you HPS Shannon!
Hail Satan!