Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear and anxiety for future

Hvítr Ormr

Hi everyone, I have some issues I need help with. I wasn't sure if I should post this but I think I really need some help. I seem to be at a crossroads at my life and I'm not sure what decision to make or how to move forwards, and this is giving me a lot of stress and anxiety, more than it feels like I can cope with sometimes. For a long time, I've been living at home with a family member (who is also SS) and looking after them. I've been doing this and not working, I get paid to look after them and such so I never needed to work, but however their issues took a turn for the worse and they were hospitalized. I did a ritual to Satan asking him to save their life, and He did, they're improving a lot more and hopefully they'll be out of hospital soon, but I'm still terrified about what will happen in the future. I really don't want to lose them, I'm terrified about that.

I feel like I'm having a hard time functioning, and although some fantastic family members have stepped up to help, I just don't know what to do next. I feel like I should get a job, but I'm scared of that too since it's so long since I've done anything like that. I'm scared if I do, I won't have time to meditate and do RTR's anymore. My main problem is just this paralyzing fear I feel, and I don't know what to do next. Any help you guys can offer will be appreciated.

I don't want to suggest a thing as if you "AT ALL COSTS" should do it, however, yes, you can meditate and still do warfare with a job, granted it is a humane type of work and you don't work violent overtimes etc. You just have to negotiate the terms and be solid.

You experience this, but when you eventually see that the above can work, you will feel better. The ability to develop things for one's self is also empowering.

In regards to your friend, do your part to also heal him, it will help them. You actually need to, so you can help them out. Check the calendar for a powerful date and you can use the Square of the Sun on this, or another appropriate working.

Do not have fear. I really wish you good luck.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't want to suggest a thing as if you "AT ALL COSTS" should do it, however, yes, you can meditate and still do warfare with a job, granted it is a humane type of work and you don't work violent overtimes etc. You just have to negotiate the terms and be solid.

You experience this, but when you eventually see that the above can work, you will feel better. The ability to develop things for one's self is also empowering.

In regards to your friend, do your part to also heal him, it will help them. You actually need to, so you can help them out. Check the calendar for a powerful date and you can use the Square of the Sun on this, or another appropriate working.

It really depends on what type of work, i did work for 10 hours (and It was a "slave" type of work) and i couldnt do my meditations, wich i still did them but i rashed them.

We have the means to find decent or even better jobs with magick and this is what i'm doing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the replies guys, and thank you for your kind words HC. I guess I'll have to give it a try right? But with regards to healing my family member, I'm just worriedI don't have the power or the knowhow to do so effectively. I've been a member for many years, but I've never really had to anything like that before, so do you have any surefire methods that will work for someone who's inexperienced with healing?

Hvítr Ormr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the replies guys, and thank you for your kind words HC. I guess I'll have to give it a try right? But with regards to healing my family member, I'm just worriedI don't have the power or the knowhow to do so effectively. I've been a member for many years, but I've never really had to anything like that before, so do you have any surefire methods that will work for someone who's inexperienced with healing?
Have you ever used mantra's or runes for anything? Do you meditate everyday? If Yes then you could use a mantra like Surya or Satanas with an affirmation to heal (if you don't know what affirmation to use then one could be this:"In a positive way 'insert name' is compleatily healed from 'insert illness' forever") for 36 reps or 100 or if you want to do a lot then 216. You can start this working in a good day for it (there is a calendar for workings) if the good day is too far and you can't wait then start this working whenever make sure that the Moon is waxing and not void. Do this for 40 days or more if needed.

luis said:
Have you ever used mantra's or runes for anything? Do you meditate everyday? If Yes then you could use a mantra like Surya or Satanas with an affirmation to heal (if you don't know what affirmation to use then one could be this:"In a positive way 'insert name' is compleatily healed from 'insert illness' forever") for 36 reps or 100 or if you want to do a lot then 216. You can start this working in a good day for it (there is a calendar for workings) if the good day is too far and you can't wait then start this working whenever make sure that the Moon is waxing and not void. Do this for 40 days or more if needed.

Yes, I've used runes and mantras before and I meditate everyday and such. Thank you for your advice, I know to do now I think. It's definitely working, regardless so I'm happy about that, so thank you again everyone for your help.

HC wrote a sermon where he linked the Establishing Control sermon from Maxine: http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Control.html
This has been a big help too. I have my emotions much more under control, and I have a much clearer picture of what to do now, so I'm sure everything's gonna be fine now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back