Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Building muscle

Ramier108666

I am an ecto mesomorph black guy. I want to grow larger muscle mass. I'm told that we really gain a lot, but we are kinda athletic. Anyway can we gain muscle mass truly? I don't trust Jewish kikes, and I wouldn't put it past them to tell lies about health.

I have noticed black can get a lot of mass more easily than other races, probabily because of their higher testosterone.

Ramier108666 said:
I am an ecto mesomorph black guy. I want to grow larger muscle mass. I'm told that we really gain a lot, but we are kinda athletic. Anyway can we gain muscle mass truly? I don't trust Jewish kikes, and I wouldn't put it past them to tell lies about health.
The first thing you gotta do is forget about the "morph body types" meme. To gain muscle all you have to is lift more, eat more healthy food, and consume more protein.

Bardhonen said:
Ramier108666 said:
The first thing you gotta do is forget about the "morph body types" meme. To gain muscle all you have to is lift more, eat more healthy food, and consume more protein.
That's true, people get caught up in these differentiations and will think about them more than actually training.

Aquarius said:
Bardhonen said:
Ramier108666 said:
That's true, people get caught up in these differentiations and will think about them more than actually training.

Good point brother. I guess you're right I'll forget about that types and all.

I don't think ignoring individual differentiation is entirely well thought out.

This flies against everything that astrology teaches us..

I do believe however that the three body types are insufficient to explain all human constitutions and they are a simplification of elemental body types, or which there are 5, at least in Chinese classical theory.

An 'ecto mesomorph' in elemental theory would likely be a mix of wood and fire, strong broad shoulders, wiry lean muscles, with a tendency to frustration and burning themself out quickly.

It will do a person of this phenotype well to do structured, medium intensity workouts coupled with foods which build blood and move qi..

Green vegetables and beef should be the core of the after workout fuel and one should pay attention to burning out or becoming impatient for results as these will likely come over a longer period of time, rather than quickly.

Overtraining is a real risk to the fire element and the wood tends to push this even further.. Keeping a moderate temperament and staying flexible towards your goals is important.

You may also find some benefit in working out with friends to help motivate in a social setting (whereas others prefer working out alone you need some social interaction).

Keep your workouts interesting and work your joints and tendons before you hit the main muscle mass hard.

This is of course assuming you have correctly defined yourself as 'ecto mesomorph'.

Centralforce666 said:
I don't think ignoring individual differentiation is entirely well thought out.

This flies against everything that astrology teaches us..

I do believe however that the three body types are insufficient to explain all human constitutions and they are a simplification of elemental body types, or which there are 5, at least in Chinese classical theory.

An 'ecto mesomorph' in elemental theory would likely be a mix of wood and fire, strong broad shoulders, wiry lean muscles, with a tendency to frustration and burning themself out quickly.

It will do a person of this phenotype well to do structured, medium intensity workouts coupled with foods which build blood and move qi..

Green vegetables and beef should be the core of the after workout fuel and one should pay attention to burning out or becoming impatient for results as these will likely come over a longer period of time, rather than quickly.

Overtraining is a real risk to the fire element and the wood tends to push this even further.. Keeping a moderate temperament and staying flexible towards your goals is important.

You may also find some benefit in working out with friends to help motivate in a social setting (whereas others prefer working out alone you need some social interaction).

Keep your workouts interesting and work your joints and tendons before you hit the main muscle mass hard.

This is of course assuming you have correctly defined yourself as 'ecto mesomorph'.

I took my own survey based on my body length, muscularity etc. I'm in the middle between Ectomorph and Mesomorph, aka Ectomesomorph. I usually stay from doing hardcore workouts just to let my body take the stress but be able to recuperate in a shorter amount of time. Catabolic is good but I'm seeing sometimes one needs to be anabolic as well, and more so in that then catabolism. Tell me your views on this, because perhaps I'm on the right track and perhaps I'm not.

I recommend you check out this article. It separates the lies and truths in regards to physical fitness and exercise.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

follow this document only:
1) increase the frequency of meals and
2) increase animal protein to about 1 gram minimum per pound of bodyweight:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

Syntax said:
I recommend you check out this article. It separates the lies and truths in regards to physical fitness and exercise.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

After speaking to someone intelligent they informed me that the guide is wrong in terms of LB and KG. It is 1g of protein per KG not per LB is better for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back