Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Endometriosis & recent allergies.

ASQV13886662080

An SS friend of mine's girlfriend has been diagnosed with endometriosis, of which is apparently genetic given that her mother had it, and she believes it was this which caused a miscarriage of their first attempt at a child.

Her cycles are often irregular into the many months where the actual menstruation can last a solid week or so, but it evens out a bit with sex.

The texture itself is not known per say, it's just red as expected, the flow isn't known but it is particularly painful, and her emotions are only a bit more irritable.

Her regular diet consists of meat, dairy, and grains, but in recent times developed a latex allergy and or some auto immune disease where she cannot eat bananas, avacados and an assortment of other fruits and vegetables without cooking them.

Apparently there are still some she can eat uncooked but all of these weren't specified.

Because of her young age (tail end of puberty) it's unlikely these conditions are chronic, but the endometriosis was definitely genetic, though the auto immune dietary allergies are unknown.

I'll get more information if needed.

I know my friend will really appreciate this.

You'll need to find out the nature of the pain, when during the period the pain comes and the degree of flow..

What I mean by nature is.. Does it ache, stab or burn?

Is it before during or after the flow?

Centralforce666 said:
You'll need to find out the nature of the pain, when during the period the pain comes and the degree of flow..

What I mean by nature is.. Does it ache, stab or burn?

Is it before during or after the flow?

The flow is not yet known, but it is an ache during the period.

Centralforce666 said:
Is this person generally fatigued, even pale?

Btw, because of the inconsistent communication he gets variable answers.

She actually has really heavy flow and sharp pain during it, but dull pain following it.

Since she's apparently always had this, he can't tell if there is any huge difference in her energy levels per say, she may seem a bit on the paler side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back