Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with weight loss

0toti2

Website
el-mawke3.com
Hi I would like to offer my weight loss attempt to help you
I am 24 years old and I weigh 115 kg and 162 cm long
This is definitely a very difficult situation for me. I was not at the beginning, where I was practicing sports. My weight increased three years ago when I started working as a software engineer, so I do not have time to go to the gym where I do not have time to spend with my wife. Haha
From here I became overweight in the tried lots of weight loss methods diet and other light exercises such as medicine to lose weight
All this is worthless when I exercise, exercise or even drugs lose weight of everything that happens to be a constant weight but not less
any help

eat breakfast of spinach and oats and maybe relax NO SUGAR OR PROCESED FOOD maybe juice idk

0toti2 said:
This is definitely a very difficult situation for me. I was not at the beginning, where I was practicing sports. My weight increased three years ago when I started working as a software engineer, so I do not have time to go to the gym where I do not have time to spend with my wife. Haha
From here I became overweight in the tried lots of weight loss methods diet and other light exercises such as medicine to lose weight
All this is worthless when I exercise, exercise or even drugs lose weight of everything that happens to be a constant weight but not less
any help

So you do not have any time for physical activity? What is your schedule like?

Do you even have time for yoga? Movement is very important for weight lose so that your energies and energy flow does not stagnate.

If you drink a lot of water, that can help you lose a lot of weight. The water flushes out all kinds of built up garbage that accumulated. Also being thirsty and hungry usually feel the same, so when people are really very thirsty often they start eating. But then that makes them even more dehydrated. Then the dehydration stagnates the flow of nutrients/waste through the body, so forces even more garbage to build up in the body instead of flowing through. Don't eat too much sugar, but a little bit is good.

If you live somewhere that gets cold, you can go outside without a jacket (or just a very thin one if it's extremely cold) until your body adapts to it and starts producing your own heat. Like a furnace in your solar chakra, it burns up the extra fat to make a fire of warmth. The cold can also act as sort of a spiritual power amplifier, your body gets used to producing such a bigger blast of life force to warm itself up that once you go back inside somewhere warm, the vril/witchpower just continues to flow. The body heat is just the initial reason to force the body to generate a huge blast of life force, but once you are warmed back up the energy just keeps flowing and can be used for spiritual purposes. I would go out walking around in around zero degrees Fahrenheit, or negative something Celsius, for 10-20 minutes in just shorts and a t shirt (maybe just some gloves for my hands), then when I would go back and sit inside it's like my entire soul and aura would expand out in a big ball of spiritual fire. Work on expanding the sushumna at the same time so the sushumna's fire is a diameter of the whole body to warm it all up. Highly amplified my spiritual sensitivity so I could feel the energy throughout my whole body and aura, and got the energy flowing in such a big way that even a good kundalini yoga set can't always compair to. But I guess this still is a kind of kundalini yoga, the monks do it. I would sit there and feel my aura filling up the entire room like an electrical ball of fire, like I could actually feel my aura against all the walls and everything in the room. But it's hard to maintain an aura that wide and bright so sometimes I could get tired unless I focussed on making the aura more concentrated closer to my body.

I lost about 45 pounds or something like 20 kg of basically solid fat in around 6 months just by doing these two things. All the fat was burnt up for body heat and all the other waste was flushed out by the water. Then a few months of building back up with a good balanced diet to gain some weight back in a healthy muscular way, and ever since I'm the healthiest I've ever been. Maybe some of this can help someone. :D

Before I want to facepalm again at those replies..

Light products arent light. theyre just filled with other stuff to retain the sweetness.

and whereas drinking more water would help, you shouldnt overburden your body/kidneys with drinking way too much. for some people even 2 Liter of water a day is too much.

I wouldnt suggest drinking a lot of juice either. why? because of the fact that overweight people are generally more susceptible to diabetic type 2 and those juices would raise the glucose levels too much out of nowhere.

As for so called weight loss teas and the like, they often combine various herbs (ive seen a detox formula in which about or more that 25 different herbs were used like wtf) and not every herb is good for everyones body and needs.
Despite that combining herbs would influence their outcome.

Id stay far away from things like pastries, cookies, cake (fructose-glucose, white refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup) cola (aspertame -artificial sweetener which is said to be broken down in the liver and producing metyl(something) as a result, which in large quantities can cause brain damage in the way of loss of sight.
in short: all artificial sweeteners and high amounts of added sugars.

that doesnt mean you cant enjoy things like these sometimes.

now I dont know your individual case or what youve been eating (nor am I interested).

before I forget. going outside in sub0 C temperatures can make your fingers, toes and feet, nose and ears freeze off. (Use common sense!)
And some people can get sick by doing so.
However, I know too little to bash this idea entirely, what you want to do is up to you.

T.A.O.L. said:
going outside in sub0 C temperatures can make your fingers, toes and feet, nose and ears freeze off. (Use common sense!)
That's true! Obviously if anything is getting cold or numb that is bad. Stay careful and use your common sense, don't ignore it if sonething bad is happening. This definitely isn't right for everybody to do and probably not even good for most people. I only mentioned it because it's what personally helped me. And I didn't just out of nowhere go do this one day, I slowly got used to the cold. You get exposed to a temperature that feels cold one time, and the body gradually adapts to making more heat so that same temperature doesn't feel so cold in the future. So eventually you get used to it enough that it doesn't bother you.

And years after me doing this, I just recently saw a commercial on television for "Cold Sculpting" which is basically freezing the fat off of someone's fat gut. So it at least works in a real enough way that somebody devided to build a whole business around it.

T.A.O.L. said:
going outside in sub0 C temperatures can make your fingers, toes and feet, nose and ears freeze off. (Use common sense!)
That's true! Obviously if anything is getting cold or numb that is bad. Stay careful and use your common sense, don't ignore it if sonething bad is happening. This definitely isn't right for everybody to do and probably not even good for most people. I only mentioned it because it's what personally helped me. And I didn't just out of nowhere go do this one day, I slowly got used to the cold. You get exposed to a temperature that feels cold one time, and the body gradually adapts to making more heat so that same temperature doesn't feel so cold in the future. So eventually you get used to it enough that it doesn't bother you.

And years after me doing this, I just recently saw a commercial on television for "Cold Sculpting" which is basically freezing the fat off of someone's fat gut. So it at least works in a real enough way that somebody devided to build a whole business around it.

0toti2 said:
any help

at least you could do pc muscle training. when you pee stop, let it flow again then stop 2-3 sec ...., the muscle you need for this is called pc muscle. mantak chia did discrabe this training. in his book he says do 50 pc contractions x 4 times every day and then try to absorb the energy into your skull (better through each chakra). this is do abel while pragramming (just contract the muscle described above). helps for kundalini . i think you can do as much as you want or be able. this should help a little against energy flow stagnation.

HPS Shannon said:
0toti2 said:
any help

So you do not have any time for physical activity? What is your schedule like?

Do you even have time for yoga? Movement is very important for weight lose so that your energies and energy flow does not stagnate.

ok will try to find any time to do some exercise

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you drink a lot of water, that can help you lose a lot of weight. The water flushes out all kinds of built up garbage that accumulated. Also being thirsty and hungry usually feel the same, so when people are really very thirsty often they start eating. But then that makes them even more dehydrated. Then the dehydration stagnates the flow of nutrients/waste through the body, so forces even more garbage to build up in the body instead of flowing through. Don't eat too much sugar, but a little bit is good.

If you live somewhere that gets cold, you can go outside without a jacket (or just a very thin one if it's extremely cold) until your body adapts to it and starts producing your own heat. Like a furnace in your solar chakra, it burns up the extra fat to make a fire of warmth. The cold can also act as sort of a spiritual power amplifier, your body gets used to producing such a bigger blast of life force to warm itself up that once you go back inside somewhere warm, the vril/witchpower just continues to flow. The body heat is just the initial reason to force the body to generate a huge blast of life force, but once you are warmed back up the energy just keeps flowing and can be used for spiritual purposes. I would go out walking around in around zero degrees Fahrenheit, or negative something Celsius, for 10-20 minutes in just shorts and a t shirt (maybe just some gloves for my hands), then when I would go back and sit inside it's like my entire soul and aura would expand out in a big ball of spiritual fire. Work on expanding the sushumna at the same time so the sushumna's fire is a diameter of the whole body to warm it all up. Highly amplified my spiritual sensitivity so I could feel the energy throughout my whole body and aura, and got the energy flowing in such a big way that even a good kundalini yoga set can't always compair to. But I guess this still is a kind of kundalini yoga, the monks do it. I would sit there and feel my aura filling up the entire room like an electrical ball of fire, like I could actually feel my aura against all the walls and everything in the room. But it's hard to maintain an aura that wide and bright so sometimes I could get tired unless I focussed on making the aura more concentrated closer to my body.

I lost about 45 pounds or something like 20 kg of basically solid fat in around 6 months just by doing these two things. All the fat was burnt up for body heat and all the other waste was flushed out by the water. Then a few months of building back up with a good balanced diet to gain some weight back in a healthy muscular way, and ever since I'm the healthiest I've ever been. Maybe some of this can help someone. :D

thanks for sharing , it's very good way for me i will do it

T.A.O.L. said:

Light products arent light. theyre just filled with other stuff to retain the sweetness.

and whereas drinking more water would help, you shouldnt overburden your body/kidneys with drinking way too much. for some people even 2 Liter of water a day is too much.

I wouldnt suggest drinking a lot of juice either. why? because of the fact that overweight people are generally more susceptible to diabetic type 2 and those juices would raise the glucose levels too much out of nowhere.

As for so called weight loss teas and the like, they often combine various herbs (ive seen a detox formula in which about or more that 25 different herbs were used like wtf) and not every herb is good for everyones body and needs.

Id stay far away from things like pastries, cookies, cake (fructose-glucose, white refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup) cola (aspertame -artificial sweetener which is said to be broken down in the liver and producing metyl(something) as a result, which in large quantities can cause brain damage in the way of loss of sight.

now I dont know your individual case or what youve been eating (nor am I interested).

before I forget. going outside in sub0 C temperatures can make your fingers, toes and feet, nose and ears freeze off. (Use common sense!)
However, I know too little to bash this idea entirely, what you want to do is up to you.

thanks for tring to help , i have one question what about Dietary sugar sold in pharmacies is a substance used in my case?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Yes I understand your point of view will begin to do it slowly and gradually , thanks again my brother

Fuchs said:
0toti2 said:
any help

at least you could do pc muscle training. when you pee stop, let it flow again then stop 2-3 sec ...., the muscle you need for this is called pc muscle. mantak chia did discrabe this training. in his book he says do 50 pc contractions x 4 times every day and then try to absorb the energy into your skull (better through each chakra). this is do abel while pragramming (just contract the muscle described above). helps for kundalini . i think you can do as much as you want or be able. this should help a little against energy flow stagnation.

thank you will try it :)

Fuchs said:
0toti2 said:
any help

Yours is the worst explenation ever lol

T.A.O.L. said:

great speech I also think that hi fructose ANYTHING is bad and ASPARTAME but maybe dispelling bad energy and substance combine with contemplation and relaxation would be great too so what should we do? just teach people who want to be taught to eat an apple maybe? idk

great speech I also think that hi fructose ANYTHING is bad and ASPARTAME but maybe dispelling bad energy and substance combine with contemplation and relaxation would be great too so what should we do? just teach people who want to be taught to eat an apple maybe? idk[/quote]

One can eat an apple yes, and thanks.
You have honey. I was reading an article about honey the other day, that despite that it is glucose, everything that has been added to it by the bees actually acts to activate the insulin production before all the glucose is absorbed. So you wouldn't get as much as a sugar high.
Also because it is not refined sugar, there wouldn't be so much mineral loss that would be taken out of your body to process it.

Though keep in mind, store-bought honey can have been tampered with, such as, meddling with the flavor, sometimes even adding extra forms of sugar to it.
Also, keep in mind with maple syrup (read/heard this elsewhere) the 1 dollar flacons you buy at the supermarket have been diluted with something like high-fructose syrup.
Real maple syrup could easily go for more than 10 bucks a litre. Just saying. Its kind of expensive, but understanding, if you know that you'll have to get the maple juice (which is a watery content that vaguely tastes sweet) which then needs to be concentrated (through heating/boiling it to take out the extra water), which can take many hours.
Also the flow of the water is dependent on the season. The maple water is harvested in the few weeks when the flow starts back up to supply the branches with fresh ingredients so they can open, grow and form new leaves.
Can't really farm it all year round.

As for alternatives. I know there is xylitol around, but I am not entirely sure what to think of that.
And then there is stevia; since stevia is very sweet in its taste on its own, but doesnt actually have glucose (not a lot of it anyway) in one drop (speaking about an extract) it is suited as an alternative to the o so sugary things.

Now when it comes to baking though, taking sugar out of a recipe (and replacing it with stevia) could give some problems where the finished product doesn't come out right. Sometimes even lessening the amount of sugar alone can do that.
If you make bread with yeast and the recipe asks for added sugar, you do need some sugar for it. Maybe you'll not pick the refined white kind but pick something else (brown sugar maybe). The yeast consumes the sugar and if you're known with the process of destillation of alcohol (the starter process) you'll know that bubbles are formed.

0toti2 said:
thanks for tring to help , i have one question what about Dietary sugar sold in pharmacies is a substance used in my case?

I am not sure about the type of Dietary sugar that you're talking about, but if you're in a place that requires to post the ingredients of it on the package, you could try looking it up from a brand that you saw and see if you can find it online, or look on the package itself.
Then make a note of what it says there and look those up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back