Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My chromosomes.

Bardhonen

I won't get into specifics, but I have a chromosomal disorder. It doesn't affect me in any way, but if I were to have children there would be a chance of the child having deformities and mental disabilities. I think it would be immoral for me to have children, and to push this disorder on to my children, and their future children. What do you all think?

Is it verified that you have said issue? If yes, then you can adopt, or try to sort it out with workings. Either way, it is obviously bad to pass this down to other people.

In addition to what HP HoodedCobra mentioned, continue to purify and heal your genetics with yoga and the meta-exercises of power meditation. This will take some time but you'll get there.

The risk of passing on genetic illness, disease and deformity is vastly increased with poor health of the mother and father who conceive the child.

Mothers in poor health (and fathers) will almost always pass on some physical restriction to their child albeit sometimes mild (such as childhood asthma or eczema in cases when the health is not as bad) to very severe (such as autism and low iq/physical and mental disability) when the health is very poor.

Mothers (and fathers) can improve their health markedly by addressing deficiencies either before, during and after conception (for the mother only).

Deficiency meaning those of blood, yin, yang or qi rather than one particular vitamin or mineral per se, although there is some overlap with blood and iron or B12, yin and magnesium, yang and Qi and B complex or other Co-factor vitamins and minerals however this is a generalisation and all persons are different.

Meditation over time brings better health and can offset genetic chance however if the person generally does not feel good within themselves and happy and healthy (as a lasting enduring feeling denoting health of spirit) then it can be presumed that there is more work to be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back