Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What diet and exercise for gaining muscle?

Convict conditioning, CrossFit, and the seal program are the best iv seen as far as overall fitness programs. Really, all you need is a pull-up area, and a waight vest and 2 chairs. You can get in about any shape you want with just that. As long as you really focus on progressive overload, any of these programs will give results. CrossFit is perfect for gaining size while building functionality as well. As a fighter, CrossFit style workouts improved about every level of fitness for me and others. Iv never tried tacfit, but that's definitely next.

Manik said:
Convict conditioning, CrossFit, and the seal program are the best iv seen as far as overall fitness programs. Really, all you need is a pull-up area, and a waight vest and 2 chairs. You can get in about any shape you want with just that. As long as you really focus on progressive overload, any of these programs will give results. CrossFit is perfect for gaining size while building functionality as well. As a fighter, CrossFit style workouts improved about every level of fitness for me and others. Iv never tried tacfit, but that's definitely next.

A weighted vest can really harm someone, especially if someone doesn't know what they are doing, prolonged exercise with a weighted vest can also be very damaging to one's body / joints. So only use a weighted vest when you are 100% certain that you can handle this.

Personally i love calisthenics, the only thing you need is your own body weight, you can get a good amount of muscle growth doing this. You will also greatly improve your coordination, and mobility. So if you or anyone else is interested i highly recommend checking Calisthenics out

Manik said:

I disagree. They are not complete programmes by any means. Like I expressed in a recent post, people tend to focus excessively on shape and strength. But physical development has a wealth of other parameters that the programmes you mentioned do not cover. These parameters matter a lot as well. Not to mention, these programmes are more limited than other options for strength development, as building size limits your strength and power potential, not to mention changes from these programmes are only SEMI-transferable to real life, whereas there are athletic opportunities which offer great development and greater transfer. For example, they work with max 3 times your bodyweight, whereas there are training systems that use much more than that without issue. Weights can never fill that gap.

SSinHeartandSoul also mentions many important concerns. His "especially if someone doesn't know what they are doing" applies to 99.9% of those who use weighted vests and similar training system, as they haven't strengthened their joints through tendon nei kung, yijin jing and similar practices.

Stormblood said:
SSinHeartandSoul also mentions many important concerns. His "especially if someone doesn't know what they are doing" applies to 99.9% of those who use weighted vests and similar training system, as they haven't strengthened their joints through tendon nei kung, yijin jing and similar practices.

The lower back is another weak point that most people do not give enough attention. How many people arch their backs while doing basic exercises? This is a key sign that their lower back is under developed, putting a weighted vest on will harm the backs and thus the entire posture of most people.

By the way can you share the link to the post you made? i'm interested to see what your point of view is on this subject.

Stormblood said:
Manik said:

I disagree. They are not complete programmes by any means. Like I expressed in a recent post, people tend to focus excessively on shape and strength. But physical development has a wealth of other parameters that the programmes you mentioned do not cover. These parameters matter a lot as well. Not to mention, these programmes are more limited than other options for strength development, as building size limits your strength and power potential, not to mention changes from these programmes are only SEMI-transferable to real life, whereas there are athletic opportunities which offer great development and greater transfer. For example, they work with max 3 times your bodyweight, whereas there are training systems that use much more than that without issue. Weights can never fill that gap.

I suppose it depends on the knowledge of the person. Myself and those iv trained have not had any issues due to a vest or style. Any injury comes from a lack of body awareness, such as arching or simply doing to much too fast. Myself and many others have actually gained much more functionality than from previous approaches. I do understand what you mean, but it's also your opinion. Nothing negative has happened to me or anyone I know doing this. Different strokes for different folks.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Stormblood said:

The lower back is another weak point that most people do not give enough attention. How many people arch their backs while doing basic exercises? This is a key sign that their lower back is under developed, putting a weighted vest on will harm the backs and thus the entire posture of most people.

By the way can you share the link to the post you made? i'm interested to see what your point of view is on this subject.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68365

Manik said:
Stormblood said:
Manik said:

I suppose it depends on the knowledge of the person. Myself and those iv trained have not had any issues due to a vest or style. Any injury comes from a lack of body awareness, such as arching or simply doing to much too fast. Myself and many others have actually gained much more functionality than from previous approaches. I do understand what you mean, but it's also your opinion. Nothing negative has happened to me or anyone I know doing this. Different strokes for different folks.

Regardless of what you claim, you still need basic flexibility and also mobility, which are important both in life and spiritual development. A starting flexibility level for spiritual development is having these sorted how: full pancake, full pike, full splits (front and middle), full thoracic bridge (also called chakrasana in yoga), full squat, a 10/10 handstand. As for mobility, that is more difficult to set a starting level for humans as opposed to demihumans. What is certain is that conventional training disciplines do not give any human starting level of mobility, only subhuman.

Aquarius said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
that their lower back is under developed,
More like the abdominal muscles.

If you want to go there you can just as well say that the core is under developed. Its mainly the lowerback that is under developed tough, a lot of people arch their backs because they think exercises are supposed to be done like that, or because they want to have a bigger ass or whatever.

Before people go to either excessive diets or exercise programs, make sure you aren't neglecting your Mars energies. You can spend 3 hours in the gym and 2 extra hours dieting, or spend 1 on each and include workings for your Mars, and have better results. Uruz and Thurisaz could also be used, as well as Sun energies and Sowilo.

Stormblood said:
humans as opposed to demihumans

Greetings! I'm a bit late, but I've seen several posts of yours where you mention the demihuman and human levels. What would be the physical capacities of an authentic human? It's only that you mentioned in another thread, and I realized that Health and Sport have also been corrupted. Not having knowledge of how they were done in the Golden Age, before that I thought it was the best it can go.

I wanted to ask this question for some time but didn't know where. What's recommended to eat for breakfast and dinner? I am at a loss of ideas, so I ended up with sandwiches. My weight is normal but I think it's not healthy to just eat bread with meat and cheese 2 times a day everyday.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Stormblood said:

Greetings! I'm a bit late, but I've seen several posts of yours where you mention the demihuman and human levels. What would be the physical capacities of an authentic human? It's only that you mentioned in another thread, and I realized that Health and Sport have also been corrupted. Not having knowledge of how they were done in the Golden Age, before that I thought it was the best it can go.

It's well-rounded athleticism. Some of the abilities are displayed by Olympic gymnasts, people in parkour and others. I would say they reach peak demihuman stages up to low-level human levels. Fast Olympic runners and swimmers get there from the speed side. Unfortunately, there aren't many example nowadays. As the majority moves into having risen kundalinis and the elixirs circulating 24/7, we'll start seeing what humans are actually capable of.

In general, professional/elite athletes have much cleaner and stronger auras and chakras, so they get closer to that. You'll have to ask the Gods to show you, if you want to know more.

Stormblood said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Stormblood said:

It's well-rounded athleticism. Some of the abilities are displayed by Olympic gymnasts, people in parkour and others. I would say they reach peak demihuman stages up to low-level human levels. Fast Olympic runners and swimmers get there from the speed side. Unfortunately, there aren't many example nowadays. As the majority moves into having risen kundalinis and the elixirs circulating 24/7, we'll start seeing what humans are actually capable of.

In general, professional/elite athletes have much cleaner and stronger auras and chakras, so they get closer to that. You'll have to ask the Gods to show you, if you want to know more.

Stormblood has very good ideas on this i like to read them, i agree with him ostly but he thinks outside the books so always look for new posts.

Respect.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337257 time=1648042088 user_id=21286]
Before people go to either excessive diets or exercise programs, make sure you aren't neglecting your Mars energies. You can spend 3 hours in the gym and 2 extra hours dieting, or spend 1 on each and include workings for your Mars, and have better results. Uruz and Thurisaz could also be used, as well as Sun energies and Sowilo.
Word.

I kept doing a few major Mars- and Sun-related workings for health and fitness in a span of a year. The result is interesting. I made as many gains as when I just started out (noob gains) since I began cycling and reached an elite level of aerobic capacity, power output, and power-to-weight ratio, with less overall time spent training I have done so far.

At the moment it feels like I have capped my capabilities, and I need to incorporate more workings and other useful methods to raise further.

https://epdfx.com/download/arnold-schwarzenegger-the-new-encyclopedia-of-modern-bodybuilding_5a435320e2b6f565588c393d_pdf
I liked this book for learning the basics on nutrition for muscle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back