Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Potential diabetes cure?

SilentSeeker

https://go.ascendnutritionals.com/bss-yt.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtbnjBRDBARIsAO3zDl-PgjtPjhomu-VZO6wIVzIoLbaZCZoUNmoY0CknslFedjYqNZQyg-kaAqxxEALw_wcB

My mom sent me this link earlier. It's a very long video, but towards the end, he finally reveals the ingredients that he claims stabilize blood sugar levels and eventually help repair the pancreas.

I want to know if there is any truth to what he claims, or if he's just trying to sell junk. If anyone has the patience to sit through the video and tell me what you think, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you, and Hail Satan!

"The real root cause of High blood sugar and diabetes symptoms have nothing to do with eating ... but with something odd"

Ehm.. So you'd be fine continueing eating English liquorice and Crisps only???? (like the video suggests) ehh no. And this is why it is so important to read the intro. You get a general idea of what it is about and where it goes to. And this 'quote' is literally the first sentence.

Things like crisps and sugary sweets like liquorice are known as comfort food. They don't contribute to your health in any way.

The typical treatment of diabetes nowadays is that one is allowed to eat anything and to just adjust the dose of insulin one needs for that. The diët study and such is completely shoved aside in favor of letting people live how they want. They neglect their own bodies and their own bodies needs. Just like thinking that the guy whom always goes to macdonalds and eats a burger and fries day in day out will never become fat or have heartburn or other heartdiseases or otherwise. OF COURSE HE WILL HAVE THOSE.
If you would continue eating like CRAP and taking those supplements it would NOT be any better than a band-aid. You'll have to keep taking them for the rest of your life.

Next thing I see is a drawing that has to be compared with another drawing, and it doesn't look anything anatomical to the insulin making organ if you ask me so I wonder if its even true.

Another thing that you should keep in mind for DIABETIS TYPE II is that the cells of the body become insulin resistent, making them unable to drag the sugar out of the blood.

Now look I am not going to watch the entire video. If you're wondering about the ingredients, you should just list them here.
This is what I found when looking up the formula. Nowadays it is required to post the ingredients of what is in a supplement. And this is clearly a supplement.

http://jrhealthreviews.com/blood-sugar-stabilizer-review/

"Seanol works to cleanse the pancreas to regulate the insulin to stabilize the Blood Sugar level, and it also reverses the fat buildup. Also, Calamarine works to boost the level of Adiponectin, a hormone which controls the speed of absorption of the sugar into the bloodstream to control the blood sugar spikes. So you see, Blood Sugar Stabilizer will work in a safe and natural way to help you maintain your blood sugar levels while also keeping your body from any unintended side effects. The below list of ingredients added in this Blood Sugar Stabilizer.

Cinnamon Bark Powder
Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate)
Chromium Blood Sugar Stabilizer Uses
Banaba Leaf Blood Sugar Stabilizer benefits
Gymnema Sylvestre
Alpha Lipoic Acid or (ALA)
L-Taurine Blood Sugar Stabilizer Side Effects
Biotin Blood Sugar Stabilizer Pills
Bitter Melon
Guggul Blood Sugar Stabilizer Capsules
Cayenne Pepper Powder
Juniper Berry Powder Extract
White Mulberry Leaf Powder
Yarrow Flowers Powder
Licorice Root Extract
magnesium Blood Sugar Stabilizer Natural Formula
Manganese Blood Sugar Stabilizer Controls Sugar Level
Zinc Blood Sugar Stabilizer free "

What on earth is: Seanol, Calamarine, Adiponectin (this one sounds like a pharmaceutical ingredient in prescription drugs, just saying).

Now I don't want to waste any more time looking into weather or not those claims are true or false, and with the list above you can look up what each herb does yourself.

Note: liquorice/ licorice root is KNOWN to raise blood pressure. Unless there is something in there that would balance it out, I don't know the properties of all the ingredients, I don't think that it'd work like it says it does. Also an extract, may not necessarily have all that the raw product would have.

Licorice root only raises blood pressure with chronic single use administration. It is far less likely to do so when used in conjunction with other herbs and tends to act as a moderator to protect the stomach from the harsh nature of more brutal herbs.

This video is a sales pitch for a product that is all over the place.. It has herbs which contradic each other vastly (cinnamon, bitter melon at opposite ends of the thermal and movement spectrum).

Whilst this is not necessarily an incorrect treatment method for a given person, it cannot be said to treat all persons affected effectively. Perhaps some certain complicated cases would benefit from such a combination but it is likely that the majority would not especially as both herbs damage yin and yin deficiency is at the root of 40-50% of diabetes cases.

The reason for the long video is that they need to draw you in with clever marketing, using false logic to set up a feeling that this product is indeed a miracle.. There are many videos for many products like these and many of them are pure garbage..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back