Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent (!)

Ralkei

I am having issues and nothing is sending, but I am having problems with my body and I'm in pain. I haven't been able to do my initiation ritual, because I had no candles, and so I made a mental note to buy some tomorrow, I am now expierencing rapid shaking in my shoulder and my heart feels like needles are inside it. My body is aching, and I don't know why. Is Satan angry with me? If not, even though I haven't done the ritual, is there something I can do??

Ralkei said:
I am having issues and nothing is sending, but I am having problems with my body and I'm in pain. I haven't been able to do my initiation ritual, because I had no candles, and so I made a mental note to buy some tomorrow, I am now expierencing rapid shaking in my shoulder and my heart feels like needles are inside it. My body is aching, and I don't know why. Is Satan angry with me? If not, even though I haven't done the ritual, is there something I can do??

Do you have any health issues??

If not you are more than likely experiencing an enemy attack. The enemy attacks those who are planning on dedicating to Satan. They do this is to scare people away and stop them from dedicating. Satan does NOT harm is people.

Focus on Satan and ask the gods to assist you. When you dedicate tomorrow. Make sure you start doing your aura of protection. Once you dedicate, the enemy wont attack you like they are doing now. This happened to another member before he dedicated.

HPS Shannon said:
Ralkei said:

If not you are more than likely experiencing an enemy attack. The enemy attacks those who are planning on dedicating to Satan. They do this is to scare people away and stop them from dedicating. Satan does NOT harm is people.

Focus on Satan and ask the gods to assist you. When you dedicate tomorrow. Make sure you start doing your aura of protection. Once you dedicate, the enemy wont attack you like they are doing now. This happened to another member before he dedicated.
Okay, I'm relieved that Satan isn't angered. Is there something specific to say? I'm actually new and I'm not sure what to do thank you so much for the help though

Ralkei said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ralkei said:

Okay, I'm relieved that Satan isn't angered. Is there something specific to say? I'm actually new and I'm not sure what to do thank you so much for the help though

Just focus on him.In knowing that it is more than likely an enemy attack, just ignore it and focus on Satan and the gods. Do not let the enemy try to keep you from doing your dedication ritual.

On another note, if you are feeling a sensation of needles in your heart and it isn't going away... You need to go to the ER to have a heart attack ruled out.

This is common sense.

An update: I am feeling much better, thank you all for the help. I got the candles and will be doing the ritual soon!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back