Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Dog

luis

So for some days my dog is not eating that much just now she is eating a bit more. Her pee is orange-red. She is lively but i'm worried :|

I don't really have enough money to take her to the vet and i need to wait some days to have enough money and still it's a bit too much for but if i have to then i'll take her. What do you think she have? And do you think i can use colloidal silver to heal her? I'm already doing a spell and she seem a bit better.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Does she drink enough water? :(
Yes, She is dringing even more now and she pees more too. I'm doing a spell but i might buy colloidal silver and give it to her. I hope she is going to be fine :/

I think it's a kidney issue. If she drinks more water and pees even more it's probably kidney issue. It is best to take her to the vet if you can.

luis said:
So for some days my dog is not eating that much just now she is eating a bit more. Her pee is orange-red. She is lively but i'm worried :|

I don't really have enough money to take her to the vet and i need to wait some days to have enough money and still it's a bit too much for but if i have to then i'll take her. What do you think she have? And do you think i can use colloidal silver to heal her? I'm already doing a spell and she seem a bit better.

This happened to one of my older cats when she had the kidney issue. It was a urinary tract infection too. Drinking a lot of water is a sign of that too.

Her urine was reddish too, which shows blood in it. This indicates an infection. You may have to take her to the vet but an antibiotic is a good idea, silver being a safe one.

It is sad that vet bills are high. Do what you can. The silver is cheaper than Vet bills.

When was the last time you took your dog to get a general health check up? And whats the diet like?

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

This happened to one of my older cats when she had the kidney issue. It was a urinary tract infection too. Drinking a lot of water is a sign of that too.

Her urine was reddish too, which shows blood in it. This indicates an infection. You may have to take her to the vet but an antibiotic is a good idea, silver being a safe one.

It is sad that vet bills are high. Do what you can. The silver is cheaper than Vet bills.

When was the last time you took your dog to get a general health check up? And whats the diet like?
Thank you for the answer! I honestly thought that it was her kidney and/or an infection of the urinary tract but i wasn't compleatily sure. She ususaly eat a lot of meat and sometimes past (with just a bit of sauce) and lately i gaved her dry food because of time mainly, now she doesn't want it and i'm just giving to her boiled meat of chicken and even some vegy. I don't have a lot of time and money so this is as much as i can do. Last time that she was checked it was a year ago :mrgreen:
She is usualy fine and she never is ill so becuase of money i don't take her to the vet often.

I'm now doing a spell and she seem a bit better and she is eating more. Her poop now is normal and she is not puking anymore but her pee is still orange. I now buyed the colloidal silver and i'm going to give it to her if she doesn't get better i'm going to take her to the vet. Do you have any racomendation on what food is better for her? Or something that can help other than colloidal silver?

Pasta sauce can sometimes contain things like garlic that are not good for dogs, and the green parts of tomatoes can be poisonous too. It's a good idea to run ingredients through a search engine if you're feeding dogs human food, sometimes foods have things in them that are surprisingly unhealthy for dogs.

I hope your dog feels better, try to keep positive and have faith in your ability to heal and protect your pet :)

HailVictory88 said:
Pasta sauce can sometimes contain things like garlic that are not good for dogs, and the green parts of tomatoes can be poisonous too. It's a good idea to run ingredients through a search engine if you're feeding dogs human food, sometimes foods have things in them that are surprisingly unhealthy for dogs.

I hope your dog feels better, try to keep positive and have faith in your ability to heal and protect your pet :)
Thank you, you are right but because i live with my family sometimes i can't really control what they give to her but i'll do my best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back