Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(DDD)degenerative disc disease

[email protected]

My husband is currently seeing a chiropractor for an accident he was in and in the process found out yesterday that he has DDD and the chriopractor told my husband theres not much that can be done other than him go to a chiropractor for the rest of his life. His symptoms are chronic back pain and at times his extremities go numb.
my question is is there any other safe healthy methods to help with pain and or reversal of the damage already done?

Chiropractors are a scam and a waste of money, it’s funny how he told him he has to go to him all his life LOL THATS QUITE A BIT OF MONEY FOR THAT PARASSITE AINT IT? Your husband can cure all of his problems with meditation and especially yoga. Find him an iyengar yoga class and make him do yoga everyday atleast but dont just get some poses off the internet and do them, because that will make his problems worse because he will do them wrong. Find a serious iyengar yoga studio, iyengar yoga focuses on doing poses with perfect posture(how yoga should be taught basically) and unlike those “300 hours yoga certificated wannabe teachers” iyengar yoga teachers need years of practice to become teachers, that tells you something.
Best of luck

Ravenignis666 said:
My husband is currently seeing a chiropractor for an accident he was in and in the process found out yesterday that he has DDD and the chriopractor told my husband there's not much that can be done other than him go to a chiropractor for the rest of his life. His symptoms are chronic back pain and at times his extremities go numb.
my question is is there any other safe healthy methods to help with pain and or reversal of the damage already done?

You inspired me to write this sermon. Please check it out and show your husband the short video in it. Please convince him to do this. If he doesnt want to, then get back to this forum and we can try to work out some things for him. However if he isn't willing to move his body consistently in some way, major healing wont be able to take effect.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16496

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back