Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Increased heart rate and hard time falling asleep from consuming protein shakes

Purified666

Hello :)
Long story short, I decided to start working out again. But I have a problem. Back when I was working out(I started working out when I was 14, but I had a whole bunch of on and off periods). This thing happened back when I was 17 or so. I would drink a protein shake after the workout(which was at 7 or 8pm). After that, I would just watch a video or two and go to sleep at 10pm. Now, I don't know how long did I drink those shakes for, but I noticed that I had hard time falling asleep. After a month or so, I also noticed that my heartbeat was unnaturally fast(only when I went to sleep). Sometimes even breathing slowly didn't help. The problem was I didn't really know what caused that. Fortunately, I stopped working out a month or so after that. And to my surprise everything went back to normal in around 2 weeks. I can't remember what brand of protein it was, but it was in the average price range.

The one thing I do like about protein shakes is the simplicity. You can just put some oatmeal in there and you have a good, filling dinner(I would only drink protein shake immediately after working out).

I did came across this protein:
https://www.gymnordic.com/uk/bodylab-whey-100-protein.html
It looks good?
Should I look into 100% organic proteins?

Tell me what you think :D

Purified666 said:
Hello :)
Long story short, I decided to start working out again. But I have a problem. Back when I was working out(I started working out when I was 14, but I had a whole bunch of on and off periods). This thing happened back when I was 17 or so. I would drink a protein shake after the workout(which was at 7 or 8pm). After that, I would just watch a video or two and go to sleep at 10pm. Now, I don't know how long did I drink those shakes for, but I noticed that I had hard time falling asleep. After a month or so, I also noticed that my heartbeat was unnaturally fast(only when I went to sleep). Sometimes even breathing slowly didn't help. The problem was I didn't really know what caused that. Fortunately, I stopped working out a month or so after that. And to my surprise everything went back to normal in around 2 weeks. I can't remember what brand of protein it was, but it was in the average price range.

The one thing I do like about protein shakes is the simplicity. You can just put some oatmeal in there and you have a good, filling dinner(I would only drink protein shake immediately after working out).

I did came across this protein:
https://www.gymnordic.com/uk/bodylab-whey-100-protein.html
It looks good?
Should I look into 100% organic proteins?

Tell me what you think :D

What many people are unaware of is we don't need protein supplements to help build muscle when we work out as we get plenty of it in our food so long as you are eating full healthy meals. Drinking a protein shake, especially ones that are distributed enmass and are very popular (This increases the likelihood that jews have tampered with it) after every workout isn't something I would personally recommend as protein isn't just the only thing needed to build muscle.

Too much protein can develop kidney stones, constipation, dehydration and imbalances in other nutrients in the body. If you're going for protein it's best to get it from natural healthy food sources and just increase your intake accordingly, this way you get a cocktail of other vitamins and nutrients that your body needs as well in order to assist in muscle repair. Our bodies are not a one-shot-deal, they are very complicated mechanisms that we shouldn't tamper too much with when it comes to diet and health, especially with all of the false information spread about by jews to destroy us.

But I digress, this is only my personal statement on the matter and you are free to do with it what you will.

I was drinking pre workout before to help build muscle. It did absolutely nothing but made my energy levels very high and had me do twice of work that I normally would do .it left me up and moving after a really physical fast pace day. I don't recommend them at all.

Many protein powders have a lot of heavy metals in them. When they build up in the body drinking them all the time, it can make health problems. Maybe this had something to do with it. Also it's a concentrated form that is so easy for the body to digest that it ends up releasing such a huge burst of energy all at once. All these protein molecules break down so fast. Probably just more energy from digesting than your body is used to ever getting because normal food doesn't break down the same way.

I've actually had the exact same experience as you, I know what you're talkimg about. Not as a habit or something often, but I drank Muscle Milk powder mixed with water before trying to sleep and I had way too much energy.

I think protein powder is good for you if you only use it in small amounts and not too often, and if it's a good quality brand. Some brands might be worse.

Ghost in a machine said:
What many people are unaware of is we don't need protein supplements to help build muscle when we work out as we get plenty of it in our food so long as you are eating full healthy meals. Drinking a protein shake, especially ones that are distributed enmass and are very popular (This increases the likelihood that jews have tampered with it) after every workout isn't something I would personally recommend as protein isn't just the only thing needed to build muscle.

Too much protein can develop kidney stones, constipation, dehydration and imbalances in other nutrients in the body. If you're going for protein it's best to get it from natural healthy food sources and just increase your intake accordingly, this way you get a cocktail of other vitamins and nutrients that your body needs as well in order to assist in muscle repair. Our bodies are not a one-shot-deal, they are very complicated mechanisms that we shouldn't tamper too much with when it comes to diet and health, especially with all of the false information spread about by jews to destroy us.

But I digress, this is only my personal statement on the matter and you are free to do with it what you will.

Yeah, you're right. I also forgot to mention this, but I was unnaturally thirsty at night as well(like you said, dehydrated), but the feeling wasn't of your typical dehydration.. I don't know how to explain it, but it felt like no matter how much water I drank, it still wasn't enough. Like, I would drink almost 2-3 liters of water in like an hour + I had to go to bathroom constantly(which made it even worse to fall asleep). So what you said is true. I'll just stick to normal food and not use protein supplements.

Thank you guys for your help.

I'll just stick to normal food and not use protein supplements :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back