Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Green and red tubes connected to the hearth and 6th chakra questions

Catalincata94

In the book Satanic - Rituals, Magick, Sermons and the Kundalini Serpent by HP Vovim Baghie the sermon Severing the Link: Regaining Control of your Thoughts and Emotions

It says we can cut those links from our loved ones but what i don't understand is we must do it with our hands fizicaly etc or we can also do it from distance by vizualizing?

Vovim Baghie was a crazy drug addict who turned against us and blasphemed us. Many or even most of what he said he experienced was just drug induced hallucinations. I know what you are talking about that he wrote, but since it's coming from him you know there's some doubt if it's really true.

If it is true, you can just visualize or imagine that you see these connections. Then you can take your hands and grab where you see them to be and physically break it with your hands. Imagine the tubes shattering and know that they are fully destroyed.

These tubes might not be real to begin with, but there's no harm in visualising them being broken anyway. Could maybe really do something.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Vovim Baghie was a crazy drug addict who turned against us and blasphemed us. Many or even most of what he said he experienced was just drug induced hallucinations. I know what you are talking about that he wrote, but since it's coming from him you know there's some doubt if it's really true.

If it is true, you can just visualize or imagine that you see these connections. Then you can take your hands and grab where you see them to be and physically break it with your hands. Imagine the tubes shattering and know that they are fully destroyed.

These tubes might not be real to begin with, but there's no harm in visualising them being broken anyway. Could maybe really do something.
Alright but i want to see it for my self if he turned against us and blasphemed us i didnt know about this, is there still evidence?

Catalincata94 said:
Alright but i want to see it for my self if he turned against us and blasphemed us i didnt know about this, is there still evidence?
Cobra knows best :D

About the Old Priesthood
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2365 

Read Cobra's comments here.
Raising the Serpent?
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13508 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back