Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

moles/ melanosis cure??

Goldenage18

hi comrades .
I have a dark spot on my skin
Which I'm not sure if it's a mole or simply melanosis, I've done many researches on the net when I came across a forum where someone experimented " apple cider vinegar" to get rid of a mole , this person stated that the mole was gone in a matter of days ...

Since I'm not completely sure of the nature of this spot and the fact that it seems harmless ,nevertheless the spot is in a sensitive area which frightens me .

Getting straight to the point, I'm afraid of its position but I'm even afraid to evolve in a bad direction if i use " home remedies"
Which I'm not familiar with

How long has this spot been present?

Is it new?

Has it undergone any significant changes recently?

How big is it?

Centralforce666 said:
How long has this spot been present?

Is it new?

Has it undergone any significant changes recently?

How big is it?
Well it has been here for a long time, no changes in shape or color ever happened and its about some millimeters .
This spot is not elevated like a mole could be but it isn't irregular in shape like a melanosis ,it has a regular oval/circular /rectangular kind of shape

Being the fact that I've never used it ,do anyone have some experience with apple cider vinegar ? ...I'm always cautious about
Using" natural home remedies"
Because even if something is natural it doesn't mean it cannot have unpleasant side effects or be hazardous for the health,
The perfect example here is marijuana, it's natural but it's a dangerous poison ,
Ok,I know it's extreme to compare marijuana with vinegar but I think i made my point :lol:

Ask your pendulum if topican cannabis, coconut oil and propolis is right for cancerous moles. Use Wunjo starting on a waining moon fkr 40 days to affirm that it heals. Any antifungal should be used like on for a week and off for a week because the cancer will mutate and adapt.

Ask your pendulum if topical cannabis, coconut oil and propolis is right for cancerous moles. Use Wunjo starting on a waining moon fkr 40 days to affirm that it heals. Any antifungal should be used like on for a week and off for a week because the cancer will mutate and adapt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back