Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psoriasis Cures?

Cyn666

I've had psoriasis for many years, only recently it's gotten worse, spreading to other parts of my body. I already use a steroid lotion and that helps minimize the symptoms, but is there anything else I can do? Dietary changes? Natural remedies? Or any kind of working with runes I could do? It's impacting my self esteem and I'm nearly feeling hopeless.

Cyn666 said:
I've had psoriasis for many years, only recently it's gotten worse, spreading to other parts of my body. I already use a steroid lotion and that helps minimize the symptoms, but is there anything else I can do? Dietary changes? Natural remedies? Or any kind of working with runes I could do? It's impacting my self esteem and I'm nearly feeling hopeless.

Are you taking any medications or such like beta blockers, lithium, antimalarial medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, terbinafine, calcium channel blockers, captopril, glyburide, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, interleukins, interferons, lipid-lowering drugs, and paradoxically TNF inhibitors such as infliximab or adalimumab? These can induce Psoriasis.

For healing with runes you can vibrate WUNJO which can be found in this list (#8)

Start a working on a day when it's not a Void of Course Moon. Track the occurrence of void moons here. If you have no issue with waiting, January 23rd will be when the moon is in Virgo for a short window of time (Refer to the tracker site I linked to see the times for it's entry into Virgo before it begins void of course). Virgo rules health, wellness and healing and would be good for the working, the moon will also be brightly illuminated which is good for white magic.

When vibrating, visualize white-gold light all over yourself and focus the vibration and energy to every inch of your skin all over, inside and out, the organ as a whole. Know that the white-gold energy and the vibration is permanently and completely getting rid of the psoriasis in a safe, positive and healthy way. It's important to remember the 3 rules of magic, raising the energy, programming the energy and direction the energy.

So make sure you raise your vril/witchpower to get that energy buzz before you begin your vibrations and affirmations. I would recommend some physical hatha yoga for 30 minutes beforehand, or you could do yogic breathing (read that page carefully, yogic breathing is not to be pushed).

So in steps

1: Raise your energy to get an energy buzz.

2: Vibrate WUNJO 54 or 108 times (Make sure it's a number you can stay consistent with)

3: Then after you're done all of your vibrations, program the energy with an affirmation such as "The psoriasis is leaving my body completely and permanently in a healthy and positive way for me. My skin is strong, healthy and normal in every way." say this as many times as you feel is necessary to fully program the energy.

And then leave it be and don't think about the working, let it do it's job and continue on with the rest of your day. Do this daily and keep doing it for as long as it takes for the psoriasis to go away. And even when symptoms are gone and it is no longer evident, continue doing the working for an additional 40 or 80 days to make sure that it is permanently gone.

As we advance we gain the power to control every aspect of our lives.

Steroid cream is reducing your symptoms but actually makes the condition worse.

Permanent changes in the skin occur after just three days of application of steroid cream due to permanent binding of steroid hormone molecules in the cell wall changing dna expression.

This has been shown in numerous studies on children who have been administered steroid cream for eczema and other skin conditions.

Psoriasis is a difficult disease to treat, and requires long term accurate herbal therapy through which it may feel like there is no progress being made. It will take significant time to see an improvement and the herbal treatment must be developed in accordance with the signs and symptoms.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Cyn666 said:

Are you taking any medications or such like beta blockers, lithium, antimalarial medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, terbinafine, calcium channel blockers, captopril, glyburide, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, interleukins, interferons, lipid-lowering drugs, and paradoxically TNF inhibitors such as infliximab or adalimumab? These can induce Psoriasis.

For healing with runes you can vibrate WUNJO which can be found in this list (#8)

Start a working on a day when it's not a Void of Course Moon. Track the occurrence of void moons here. If you have no issue with waiting, January 23rd will be when the moon is in Virgo for a short window of time (Refer to the tracker site I linked to see the times for it's entry into Virgo before it begins void of course). Virgo rules health, wellness and healing and would be good for the working, the moon will also be brightly illuminated which is good for white magic.

When vibrating, visualize white-gold light all over yourself and focus the vibration and energy to every inch of your skin all over, inside and out, the organ as a whole. Know that the white-gold energy and the vibration is permanently and completely getting rid of the psoriasis in a safe, positive and healthy way. It's important to remember the 3 rules of magic, raising the energy, programming the energy and direction the energy.

So make sure you raise your vril/witchpower to get that energy buzz before you begin your vibrations and affirmations. I would recommend some physical hatha yoga for 30 minutes beforehand, or you could do yogic breathing (read that page carefully, yogic breathing is not to be pushed).

So in steps

1: Raise your energy to get an energy buzz.

2: Vibrate WUNJO 54 or 108 times (Make sure it's a number you can stay consistent with)

3: Then after you're done all of your vibrations, program the energy with an affirmation such as "The psoriasis is leaving my body completely and permanently in a healthy and positive way for me. My skin is strong, healthy and normal in every way." say this as many times as you feel is necessary to fully program the energy.

And then leave it be and don't think about the working, let it do it's job and continue on with the rest of your day. Do this daily and keep doing it for as long as it takes for the psoriasis to go away. And even when symptoms are gone and it is no longer evident, continue doing the working for an additional 40 or 80 days to make sure that it is permanently gone.

As we advance we gain the power to control every aspect of our lives.

Thank you for your thorough reply, Ghost. I will start this on the 23rd.

Cyn666 said:

Hello, as was mentioned there are things you can do such as diet change and herbal remedies. Do you have any other health issues that should be known relating to your ailment?

Hi Cyn666,

I had to deal with Psoriasis for quite a while and still do once every so often .
HPS Shannon is correct in that you really have to watch what you eat. I found that the main culprit is too much sugar intake. Cut out whatever you can. A little sugar once in a while won't hurt, but control it the best you can.
Also. I used, and still use a product called Champori. It really helps clear up the patches of Psoriasis and stop the itching. It's all natural herbal ingredients and helped it within a week, and you don't have to use a lot. It is a little expensive, but worth the money. They also have a cream for eczema as well. Check out the website here
http://www.champori.com/ .
Continue to do what others have suggested here as well.
Hope this helps. Father Satan is with you.

Hail Satan

I was wondering: if I have other current issues with my skin could I somehow combine the Runic meditation and mantra to tackle all existing issues of the skin? Or is it best to do each issue separately?

victory666 said:
Hi Cyn666,

I had to deal with Psoriasis for quite a while and still do once every so often .
HPS Shannon is correct in that you really have to watch what you eat. I found that the main culprit is too much sugar intake. Cut out whatever you can. A little sugar once in a while won't hurt, but control it the best you can.
Also. I used, and still use a product called Champori. It really helps clear up the patches of Psoriasis and stop the itching. It's all natural herbal ingredients and helped it within a week, and you don't have to use a lot. It is a little expensive, but worth the money. They also have a cream for eczema as well. Check out the website here

Hail Satan

Thank you. I will look into this and hopefully test it out.

Ave Satanas

Cyn666 said:
I was wondering: if I have other current issues with my skin could I somehow combine the Runic meditation and mantra to tackle all existing issues of the skin? Or is it best to do each issue separately?

Yes, you can adjust your affirmations to overall skin health.

I also want to point out to you that psoriasis also is connected to blood nourishment and health, or lack thereof.

Please purchase, if you can, Cod liver oil by Nordic Naturals. the high vitamin A and D and other factors will work to heal and clear up the skin as well as build it. Also, psoriasis is connected to some toxification. Please look into a good probiotic supplement too. Let me know if you need help in choosing one.

For now, combine topical treatment too such as coconut oil, jojoba oil and red palm oil (or a combination of both. These oils regenerate, build and clear up the skin.

Additionally bone broths are great for blood building and the skin, as well a pure beet juice.

Pleas update us on the issue periodically. Its important so e know how to tackle this without conventional medicine.

Cyn666 said:

I'll likely be doing a very similar working on the 23rd myself for terrible eczema that's been lasting for a year. Good luck on your end.

What i responded to Cyn666, can help you with your skin. What kind of soap do you use? Also for the eczema, consider using pure tallow topically. it will also work to regenerate the skin because the absorption of the high saturate fats it contains. The bodies cells contain saturated fats.

HPS Shannon said:
Cyn666 said:

I'll likely be doing a very similar working on the 23rd myself for terrible eczema that's been lasting for a year. Good luck on your end.

What i responded to Cyn666, can help you with your skin. What kind of soap do you use? Also for the eczema, consider using pure tallow topically. it will also work to regenerate the skin because the absorption of the high saturate fats it contains. The bodies cells contain saturated fats.

I use Caprina™ Fresh Goat's Milk Soap Bars Original Formula for showering purposes, but the regular hand soap I use frequently throughout the day is one distributed by the staff that own the non-family household I reside in which is Softsoap™ Aquarium Liquid Hand Soap.

I like your suggestion of pure tallow but where might I find that? A pharmacy? A grocery store? An aisle for body products? I doubt I'll find it in any major mall or Wal-mart for instance.

HPS Shannon said:

I use Caprina™ Fresh Goat's Milk Soap Bars Original Formula for showering purposes, but the regular hand soap I use frequently throughout the day is one distributed by the staff that own the non-family household I reside in which is Softsoap™ Aquarium Liquid Hand Soap.

I like your suggestion of pure tallow but where might I find that? A pharmacy? A grocery store? An aisle for body products? I doubt I'll find it in any major mall or Wal-mart for instance.

You can definitely find it online.Just type in "pure tallow for skin" on the search bar

HPS Shannon said:
Cyn666 said:

I also want to point out to you that psoriasis also is connected to blood nourishment and health, or lack thereof.

Please purchase, if you can, Cod liver oil by Nordic Naturals. the high vitamin A and D and other factors will work to heal and clear up the skin as well as build it. Also, psoriasis is connected to some toxification. Please look into a good probiotic supplement too. Let me know if you need help in choosing one.

For now, combine topical treatment too such as coconut oil, jojoba oil and red palm oil (or a combination of both. These oils regenerate, build and clear up the skin.

Additionally bone broths are great for blood building and the skin, as well a pure beet juice.

Pleas update us on the issue periodically. Its important so e know how to tackle this without conventional medicine.

Thank you, HP Shannon. I will purchase the cod liver oil as soon as I can. Please advise me on a probiotic supplement; I am quite new to understanding the necessity of intake and balance of essential minerals and vitamins.

I will also mention I do have quite the sweet tooth, so much so it is even shown in my chart. I am working on limiting my intake of sugars and elimination of processed foods. Is there anything I can do to limit my craving for sugary things? Or healthy substitutes that would satisfy it?

Also, I have neglected my selfcare the last few years and have no idea on what health products to use - like shampoos and laundry soaps. And what ingredients to avoid when purchasing such things. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Cyn666 said:

A reminder to you to start the WUNJO working today.

Thank you for your kindness to make sure I remembered. I was able to start the working today. Let us both progress with our respective workings and see the results we desire. ^^

Cyn666 said:
Thank you, HP Shannon. I will purchase the cod liver oil as soon as I can. Please advise me on a probiotic supplement; I am quite new to understanding the necessity of intake and balance of essential minerals and vitamins.

I will also mention I do have quite the sweet tooth, so much so it is even shown in my chart. I am working on limiting my intake of sugars and elimination of processed foods. Is there anything I can do to limit my craving for sugary things? Or healthy substitutes that would satisfy it?

Also, I have neglected my selfcare the last few years and have no idea on what health products to use - like shampoos and laundry soaps. And what ingredients to avoid when purchasing such things. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Just informing you that when taking Cod Liver Oil do not take more than is necessary as this can lead to heart issues if you over do it. If you ever feel chest pains or heart problems begin to surface, reduce your intake to a smaller amount.

Yogurt is a good probiotic food source, just make sure that whichever one you buy says 'probiotic' on it. Fermented products like pickles or kefir are also good sources as probiotics.

I've read that Stevia is the number 1 alternative to sugars and unhealthy sweeteners. It comes from the sweet green leaf scientifically named Stevia rebaudiana and can be used for every alternative there is to sugar. It's flavouring is different and can vary depending on factors but the bottom line is that it's very sweet like sugar without the downsides and I myself am looking to get my hands on some since my Jupiter has sugar going for me real bad.

As for self-care products anything that is super cheap or far too affordable likely will not be good for use. Even some products that preach natural ingredients or have a very fancy plant name on it will not always be the best option. It's up to your intuition and judgement most of the time when looking through hygiene products and reading everything they contain in them. I have high preference over Dr. Ron's products whenever I am able to get my hands on them. Just use the search bar on his website to type in shampoo, soap, or whatever you need and see if you can find what you're looking for.

Cyn666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Cyn666 said:

Sugar is necessary since the body craves it, you just need a healthier alternative things such as Yam and sweet potato and starches contain sugar in a healthy manner. Fruit is good too.

I cut back on my sugar and the only sugar I get is from fruit juice, maple syrup for my pancakes and oatmeal, and the occasional energy nut bar.

High sugar cravings is linked to yeast and fungal infection in the gut. These fungi crave sugar and then makes you crave it. These negative microbes demand sugar.

In order to get rid of them is to inoculate the git with healthy bacteria, this will eat away at the negative microbes in you and help to clear up your skin. It will be difficult in the beginning to cut back on the sugar since you'll be starving the negative microbes in your gut but after words, its better. I get my probiotics from doctor Rons but its alittle expensive so you can supplement with Kefir. I love that stuff. It has helped me clear somethings over the course of 4-5 days. The bacteria and enzymes in Kefir also benefit the vaginal flora. With the kefir, take a cup a day or even less.

See if you can find a good quality kefir, if not let me know and I'll search for a better alternative.

Your healing needs to be done in steps, so give it a little time so the body heals. It heals in stages.

Not taking care of your health and diet has manifested these problems. The health of the blood and gut shows in the skin.

In this day in age its tricky to achieve perfect health but its important to minimize the effects.

Cyn666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Cyn666 said:

For shampoos I recommend you stop using it if you still are using it, read this https://www.reddit.com/r/NoPoo/wiki/index#wiki_the_benefits_of_going_shampoo-free
I have not been using conventional shampoo from at least 1 year and my hair is more beautiful and soft than ever, people love touching it lol though at first instead of just quitting shampoos completely I used a shampoo called no poo decadence (strange name i know) it doesent have poisonous crap for your hair and I used it becauseI got dry scalp after quitting conventional shampoos. I just started taking always less and less shampoo(the one I mentioned) and now my hair is free from any shampoo from months and I am super satisfied with how beautiful they are

Cyn666 said:

In the past I'd programmed energy, IIRC it was free positive white-gold energy from the sun, to heal me: "In a positive manner for me this energy is healing me". I used to use this coal-tar shampoo, but after that working, it calmed down a lot, no more pain/sensitivity.

victory666 said:
Hi Cyn666,

Hail Satan

Thank you so much for this recommendation. I bought the product and started using it a couple of weeks ago - the psoriasis patches are nearly gone now! It's mostly just white and flaky now. It is healing nicely.
I'll continue my Runic working on it for few months after it's fully healed, as well.
I switched to an all natural shampoo before I used Champori and it helped contain the itch and keep the plaques low on the buildup.
I've been balancing my diet for the most part - I had a couple of major slips, but more recently I've thrown away all the sweets from my "candy drawer" which recently I would get sick if I indulged in any of them.
Thank you again. This has helped me so much.

I'm truly so glad for you. I know how miserable and embarrassing Psoriasis can be. You're right, diet plays a big part also. I find that coffee really dries my skin out, so I've been cutting back.
Also, use the champori sparingly, it really goes a long way because of it's thickness.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back