Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Hatha Yoga fish pose

FlamingRedRose666

http://imgur.com/UDTtsvA

^ Regarding that pose, could I change it to something else? I find out that I have a retroverted womb that causes lower back pain whenever I do that exercise or something that requires lower back to work more, so is it okay to change poses with something else?

Thanks!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

When I first did the yoga sequence I felt like there were too many backbends for me too so I left out the fish pose and focussed a bit more on the forward bends as I wasn't good at those.

A yoga sequence has to fit you too. And its only natural that one can't do the highly advanced things the first day of yoga.

So, sure you can change it to something else, or leave it out.

Though I would recommend to keep going my instructions of the order from inverted to.. ? standing, sitting, laying.

Something of that order or the opposite.

Instruction from HPS Maxine on the yoga page* Its not that I made it up >_<

It’s normal for you not to be able to do some things there.

T.A.O.L. said:
When I first did the yoga sequence I felt like there were too many backbends for me too so I left out the fish pose and focussed a bit more on the forward bends as I wasn't good at those.

A yoga sequence has to fit you too. And its only natural that one can't do the highly advanced things the first day of yoga.

So, sure you can change it to something else, or leave it out.

Though I would recommend to keep going my instructions of the order from inverted to.. ? standing, sitting, laying.

Something of that order or the opposite.

Alright, thank you!!!!

I had done yoga previously a lot of times and that fish pose ALWAYS made my lower back ache in pain... so I'll change it to some other pose then. Thank you!!!!!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Are you referring to what I have stated having or something else?
What I said is that if you can't do a pose it's fine if you don't do it or look for a more easier one.

By the way, the fish pose is an upper back stretch so(as in all poses) you should contract your abdominals and you shouldnt stretch your lower back but strive to stretch the upper one:)

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

What I said is that if you can't do a pose it's fine if you don't do it or look for a more easier one.

By the way, the fish pose is an upper back stretch so(as in all poses) you should contract your abdominals and you shouldnt stretch your lower back but strive to stretch the upper one:)

I understand that, but my lower back still hurts a bit when I do it.. :/

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

In that case just avoid that pose:)

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Will do!!!

I'm glad I can change the pose to some other pose, phew.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Will do!!!

I'm glad I can change the pose to some other pose, phew.
yeah, the pdf by Maxine isnt obbligatory, there are many other yoga poses you can do that arent on there:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back