Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Balding and Hair Loss

BoRn of fire said:
NightKiss666 said:
I'm 18 and the essence deficiency sounds like my current, 15+ year long issue. Looking at younger pictures of myself I've had hair in areas that are now totally barren. I've tried a number of workings to regulate this issue of mine. From the Thurisaz rune for healing, the sun, and the trine affirmation method. My baldspots have follicles that are considered "dead" by many. I refuse to give up on my search for a resolution to my lifelong and self-conscious problem... Blood flow :D I thank you for this post. I will use this for a new working to fix my balding issue :)
hi has the workings uve done for hair been any good ?
No it hasn't. I've spent a good while doing several 40 day workings from the time I've posted on this thread to now. I've even done a Venus square and I've had no results. I honestly don't know what's really the problem but whatever it is I'm sure that a LOT of energy is going to be needed to reverse baldness. And, of course, the advice of others on this thread.

Centralforce666 said:
Essence deficiency is very difficult to treat but once one can identify the main trend of symptoms, herbal treatment can be applied.

For essence deficiency accompanied by cold, lethargy, edema, sore lower back and knees, shortness of breath, depression, frequent urination and nocturia, reduced libido and increased susceptibility to infection a Kidney Yang tonic is advisable.

This includes codryceps, formulas such as Shen Qi Wan and Bai Ji Yin Yang Wan.

For essence deficiency manifesting as Kidney Yin Deficiency predominantly, with the symptoms described in the previous post then Liu Wei Di Huang Wan, Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (where there is extreme heat in the body), Ming Mu Di Huang Wan or Qing Hao Bai Jia Tang where the eyes are dry and there are liver symptoms.

For generalised blood deficiency, Si Wu Wan is enough, but if there is poor circulation then Tao Hong Si Wu Wan assists, and in severe blood deficiency or blood deficiency with kidney deficiency symptoms then Qi Bao Mai Ren Tang applies.

Qi Bao Mai Ren Tang translates to 7 treasures for beautiful hair (beard) however it contains He Shou Wu, a powerful hair tonic which can also be toxic to some people.

The plant name is Fallopia Multiflorum which has been known to induce dose dependent liver damage in a small fraction of the population.

It is not expensive but if you buy it on its own I recommend that you use it with care and in small amounts at least initially.

It is recommended to cook for 30 minutes in boiling water and take the tea to restore hair but it may also give you loose stools and flatus if the digestion is weakened in any way.

I am going to open myself up to private individual cases of hair loss and a stronger focus here in the group for anyone who wants to consult me for a more individual diagnosis and treatment recommendation using herbs.

I'm very late replying to this but how can I contact you individually?

I have heard, "learned", it depends on your granparents, Mothers father, if he was bald, or bald fast then you will be susceptible to heredity baldness.

In Steroid forums they have many threads on this as a lot are worried about such thing as they AAS are known to accelerate male pattern baldness.

I shall double check

Regards

NightKiss666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
NightKiss666 said:
I'm 18 and the essence deficiency sounds like my current, 15+ year long issue. Looking at younger pictures of myself I've had hair in areas that are now totally barren. I've tried a number of workings to regulate this issue of mine. From the Thurisaz rune for healing, the sun, and the trine affirmation method. My baldspots have follicles that are considered "dead" by many. I refuse to give up on my search for a resolution to my lifelong and self-conscious problem... Blood flow :D I thank you for this post. I will use this for a new working to fix my balding issue :)
hi has the workings uve done for hair been any good ?
No it hasn't. I've spent a good while doing several 40 day workings from the time I've posted on this thread to now. I've even done a Venus square and I've had no results. I honestly don't know what's really the problem but whatever it is I'm sure that a LOT of energy is going to be needed to reverse baldness. And, of course, the advice of others on this thread.
Can i ask you what kind of affirmation did you use?

I would suggest to use the mantra Satanas with an affirmation like this:"In a positive way for me now my hair are all compleatily growing forever. Now i'm not bald anymore"
You can start this working during a waxing Moon or you can start it during this Winter solistice wich is going to make your spell more powerful and just keep doing for more that 40 days. You can vibrate Satanas for multiple of 8 or a really good number is 216 but do it just if you can keep It for 40 days or more.

This type of things require a lot of energy so i think you should go all out, Satanas is the most powerful mantra that we know and you can keep doing until you want. 216 reps should be the best but if you can't then just do 8,40,88 or whatever multiple of 8.

If you combine it with the physical (the expert here is Centralforce666) then you are going to see change even sooner.

I don't have any hair loss but I do have very, very thin hair that makes my scalp very visible and it's been this way for several years. In addition to that my scalp is very dry and itchy and I wonder if any of this could also possibly involve my crown chakra? What physical remedies can I try (other than yoga, I already work on this) before I decide to spend energy on workings for it? Would come kind of shampoo product help or is it possibly something internal that needs to be dealt with?

It might be important to note that I have gone through several years and years of catastrophic emotional stress and frustrations in my past.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I don't have any hair loss but I do have very, very thin hair that makes my scalp very visible and it's been this way for several years. In addition to that my scalp is very dry and itchy and I wonder if any of this could also possibly involve my crown chakra? What physical remedies can I try (other than yoga, I already work on this) before I decide to spend energy on workings for it? Would come kind of shampoo product help or is it possibly something internal that needs to be dealt with?

It might be important to note that I have gone through several years and years of catastrophic emotional stress and frustrations in my past.

This problem is related to the depletion of blood. This is similar to anemia but not always related to iron.

Yoga may help but you also need to supplement your body with blood building foods such as eggs, meat and lentils.

Dark meats are best and the colour black in food helps to build blood. Stay away from things which make you sweat and try to consume more water but in small, regular sips rather than all at once.

More importantly, try to rest more, and go to bed before the hours of 11 pm to give the liver time to rest.

Avoid straining your eyes.

All of the above, done consistently for a decent time period (months) will provide an avenue of improvement unless you are also bleeding regularly.

High prolactin and cortisol, which are stress hormones that rise with aging and declining thyroid function, are the cause of hair loss. Strong thyroid function is basically the equivalent of a high amount of "Jing" or "essence." The reason men lose hair much more easily than women is due to the fact that women produce much more of the hormone progesterone, which is highly protective against environmental stress. Coffee and aspirin are very protective against hair loss because they stimulate thyroid function and progesterone production. A few years ago, I was beginning to bald, but I started drinking 15-20 cups of coffee a day and taking a tab of aspirin a day, and a month later, my hair line and density went back to how they were when I was a child. I know that might sound ridiculous lol, but many people (Benjamin Franklin, Voltaire, Goethe) are said to have drunk 30-40 cups of coffee daily and lived long, healthy lives. The Indian film actor Shahrukh Khan allegedly drinks 30 cups of coffee a day and has very thick hair.

indrasoma said:
High prolactin and cortisol, which are stress hormones that rise with aging and declining thyroid function, are the cause of hair loss. Strong thyroid function is basically the equivalent of a high amount of "Jing" or "essence." The reason men lose hair much more easily than women is due to the fact that women produce much more of the hormone progesterone, which is highly protective against environmental stress. Coffee and aspirin are very protective against hair loss because they stimulate thyroid function and progesterone production. A few years ago, I was beginning to bald, but I started drinking 15-20 cups of coffee a day and taking a tab of aspirin a day, and a month later, my hair line and density went back to how they were when I was a child. I know that might sound ridiculous lol, but many people (Benjamin Franklin, Voltaire, Goethe) are said to have drunk 30-40 cups of coffee daily and lived long, healthy lives. The Indian film actor Shahrukh Khan allegedly drinks 30 cups of coffee a day and has very thick hair.

15-20 cups of coffee per day is a death sentence.

30-40 is definitely death. Your adrenals will only explode. The dehydration will more than likely make someone get a heart attack.

Write deadly advice once again and you will be booted at sky rocketing speed.

What spiritual works apart from Hatha yoga and Kriya yoga can help me to correct a deficiency of Yin, this is a problem I have been having for many time and I am aware that to fully balance it can take me years but I am willing to do.

Wotanwarrior said:
What spiritual works apart from Hatha yoga and Kriya yoga can help me to correct a deficiency of Yin, this is a problem I have been having for many time and I am aware that to fully balance it can take me years but I am willing to do.

Void meditation is a yin practice as is stimulation of the pineal gland and 6th chakra in general.

Centralforce666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Void meditation is a yin practice as is stimulation of the pineal gland and 6th chakra in general.

Thanks for the advice, I have always had my lower chakras stronger than the upper chakras and I am still working to correct this imbalance.

I think I am experiencing hair loss. I used to work at a tanning salon for under a year and bed tanned. I think that thinned my hair out a little.

After I worked at a hair salon and had bleached my hair silver platinum blonde, from dark brown. First time was a double process. She bleached it, then bleached it again to remove yellow spots. A month and a half later I had one more bleaching done and then it was a silver color. This was march 2017. Let it grow out naturally and then I made the stupid mistake of bleaching it one last time in December 2017, right before January 2018.

Haven't touched any dyes since but now I noticed my hair isn't as thick and luscious as it used to be. I can see through the front of my scalp, like through my roots and it's making me self conscious.

I'm thinking of getting a buzz cut and just cutting all my hair off and starting fresh. I've grown it out and all the color is gone but i really want to do something to make it grow back how it was before the last bleach session.

Will a buzz cut make me permanently lose hair follicles? I have been using castor oil recently and will use egg in my hair for the protein.

What do you all think?

I hear Indian Ayervundi oils are absolutely great for you and a lot of Indian men in their 90s that use those oils still have a head thick of hair.

A general rule of thumb is to always massage your scalp, pat your head gently after a shower, take a shower with cold water only or lukewarm and never hot water, and also never use blow-dryers.

Reduce stress and work out and eat healthy and always nourish your hair with oils. This will make your hair last for a long time.

Ivan said:
I think I am experiencing hair loss. I used to work at a tanning salon for under a year and bed tanned. I think that thinned my hair out a little.

After I worked at a hair salon and had bleached my hair silver platinum blonde, from dark brown. First time was a double process. She bleached it, then bleached it again to remove yellow spots. A month and a half later I had one more bleaching done and then it was a silver color. This was march 2017. Let it grow out naturally and then I made the stupid mistake of bleaching it one last time in December 2017, right before January 2018.

Haven't touched any dyes since but now I noticed my hair isn't as thick and luscious as it used to be. I can see through the front of my scalp, like through my roots and it's making me self conscious.

I'm thinking of getting a buzz cut and just cutting all my hair off and starting fresh. I've grown it out and all the color is gone but i really want to do something to make it grow back how it was before the last bleach session.

Will a buzz cut make me permanently lose hair follicles? I have been using castor oil recently and will use egg in my hair for the protein.

What do you all think?
From what i understood your hair are just damaged and so they are more thin, right? If yes you are not balding. You should just try henna, it's a natural red hairdye wich makes the hair more thick, now i know that it's Red so you may not want your hair red if you have naturaly dark hair just dye them all a dark colour and then do the henna wich on dark coulors doesn't show that much and it still helps the hair a lot.

You can try cocunut oil on the hair too as a mask for the hair, it should help them. There are many way to help damaged hairs so you don't have to do henna, i'm just giving my advice. Look online for natural things for damaged hairs.

Ivan said:

What do you all think?
Stop using chemical shit on your hair https://www.reddit.com/r/NoPoo/

Ivan said:

Because of your history of hair treatment, it is likely you used the hair products with silicones in it to reduce damage of hair bleaching/coloring. You should use vinegar (apple cider vinegar) treatment to remove buildup on your scalp and this will let hair follicles to grow again without restriction. And like HP's repost at top of this thread, the internal health is important deciding factor of cosmetic results

Here is quote from this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1153

"Just a quick reminder to everyone interested in beauty and/or skin health.

Silicones, most commonly labelled as dimethicone but also anything ending in “cone”, are used in lotions, shampoo, conditioner, cosmetics, and other beauty products. These give immediate benefits such as smoother skin and hair, but the long term use is very detrimental.

Silicones are an artificial coating that create a barrier, a shield similar to a rubber mask, on your skin and hair. This provides immediate smoothing, but does not allow for the penetration of any natural remedies such as coconut oil. Silicones also do not wash out, they wear out in time though, or by the use of vinegar.

So if your products such as shampoo and body wash contain silicones, then any coconut oil or anything will not be able to penetrate into your skin, for long-term results."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back