Is incapability to love a mental problem??

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
User avatar
DarkShadow
Posts: 47
Location: India

Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby DarkShadow » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 am

I don't know how to tell this but here it is. I am 18 years old. I have noticed that I am unable to feel love for everyone and everything .I also think that it is very inhuman of me. I have been thinking about asking this in forum. It is like a mental block or something i don't know. There was not any physical injury or mental shock. It's just two Years before i found out that i am incapable to love. I just want to ask is that a serious problem and what must i do then?

Aquarius
Posts: 5496

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Maybe you are suppressing your feelings, there may be many reasons for this, for example the reason i used to do it was to cope with this shitty materialistic shallow world and to not get hurt by it. Maybe it could be in your natal chart. you should not try to force emotions, be relaxed mentally.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Jonathon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:19 am

What do you value?

Are there any people around that embody those values?

Maybe you just haven't found anyone that is worthy of your love.

User avatar
DarkShadow
Posts: 47
Location: India

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby DarkShadow » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:30 am

Thank you Aquarius. But It hurts me when I think that others can love me but I can't return their love. I can sense love in others but I can't feel it in myself. I was attracted only to three persons in my school life, one was a boy and other two were girls. As intense it was it faded more quickly than that. After that I haven't felt attraction(even sexual) towards anyone. It feels like a big Hole in my chest. When ever I try to feel love I have problem in breathing( physically).

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 211
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:16 am

Hmmm, that sounds like fear.
TK-24-7

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 132

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby absolute13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:39 am

Keep meditating and empowering yourself with power meditations and stuff on the joyofsatan. Before I became a spiritual Satanist I was meditating and stuff from other books that delt with Qigong and Zen and stuff. Zen had me to a point where I was void in regards to emotion. Meditation from jos help improve that. Also, try some poetry.

Left untouched her body calls
In need, I give I make, motions- the wave
she merged with what i gave
She didn't know what she craved.

Aquarius
Posts: 5496

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:14 am

DarkShadow wrote:Thank you Aquarius. But It hurts me when I think that others can love me but I can't return their love. I can sense love in others but I can't feel it in myself. I was attracted only to three persons in my school life, one was a boy and other two were girls. As intense it was it faded more quickly than that. After that I haven't felt attraction(even sexual) towards anyone. It feels like a big Hole in my chest. When ever I try to feel love I have problem in breathing( physically).
This breathing problem seems like anxiety, were you ever hurt by someone? Like the girls and boy you liked?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
DarkShadow
Posts: 47
Location: India

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby DarkShadow » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:23 pm

If you say like that Jonathan then yes, I haven't found anyone worthy of my love and I am waiting if there is anyone who can truly love me more than anything.But you know how difficult it is in these times.
Jonathon wrote:What do you value?

Are there any people around that embody those values?

Maybe you just haven't found anyone that is worthy of your love.

May be you are right Jonathan. Thank you very much.
May gods enlighten all our ways.
Bless us father..

RomaGauto
Posts: 3

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby RomaGauto » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 pm

It's the same with me, but I only have an appreciation for animals, some people around me have only my appreciation of appreciation but because I already have confidence (later more than 10 years in having someone considering my friend) but in my case, It was because I suffered many abuses since child and my own mind imprisoned my emotions,I know you

varikvalefor
Posts: 2
Location: US-MD
Contact:

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby varikvalefor » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:22 am

I'd think of it as being an opportunity; love blinds, because man is by nature emotional.
<hr />
Varik Valefor
scientia ipsa potentia est.

User avatar
DarkShadow
Posts: 47
Location: India

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby DarkShadow » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Aquarius wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:Thank you Aquarius. But It hurts me when I think that others can love me but I can't return their love. I can sense love in others but I can't feel it in myself. I was attracted only to three persons in my school life, one was a boy and other two were girls. As intense it was it faded more quickly than that. After that I haven't felt attraction(even sexual) towards anyone. It feels like a big Hole in my chest. When ever I try to feel love I have problem in breathing( physically).
This breathing problem seems like anxiety, were you ever hurt by someone? Like the girls and boy you liked?

No one has ever hurt me like that. But I guess I am naturally like this.. may be.. :)
Al_Jariel66 wrote:Hmmm, that sounds like fear.

No Al_Jariel66, it's not fear. It happens whenever I try to feel emotions like love or even pity for anyone. It's strange, isn't it? :|
absolute13 wrote:Keep meditating and empowering yourself with power meditations and stuff on the joyofsatan. Before I became a spiritual Satanist I was meditating and stuff from other books that delt with Qigong and Zen and stuff. Zen had me to a point where I was void in regards to emotion. Meditation from jos help improve that. Also, try some poetry.

Left untouched her body calls
In need, I give I make, motions- the wave
she merged with what i gave
She didn't know what she craved.

Thank you very much absolute 13. :) :)
RomaGauto wrote:It's the same with me, but I only have an appreciation for animals, some people around me have only my appreciation of appreciation but because I already have confidence (later more than 10 years in having someone considering my friend) but in my case, It was because I suffered many abuses since child and my own mind imprisoned my emotions,I know you

Yeah, it's like with me I guess..
varikvalefor wrote:I'd think of it as being an opportunity; love blinds, because man is by nature emotional.

May be but not for me.. :P
Than you very much all of u.
:P

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1837
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:57 pm

You could be like me where the idea of love is something extremely selective. I personally can't remember the last time I actually loved someone romantically if at all, but I do feel love in other forms of affection and adoration for humans, animals, cats, newer SS members that work hard, etc. It's a feeling that varies.

Thus it's not that you're incapable, it's that it's something you just don't throw around willy-nilly like so many xian pieces of trash mistakenly do. And perhaps you're just more logical based rather than emotional based - which is just a personality thing.

Though I don't think there's anything physically or mentally wrong with you in this regard, if you're concerned about something spiritual wise, then perhaps it could have something to do with your Throat Chakra which is the seat of emotions in the human soul. If you haven't opened it yet, then working towards that may help. You can also try meditating on it and see if you can find anything that might be wrong with it.

You may also wish to read this sermon written by HP Maxine Dietrich on the topic of Love

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 211
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:08 pm

DarkShadow wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:Thank you Aquarius. But It hurts me when I think that others can love me but I can't return their love. I can sense love in others but I can't feel it in myself. I was attracted only to three persons in my school life, one was a boy and other two were girls. As intense it was it faded more quickly than that. After that I haven't felt attraction(even sexual) towards anyone. It feels like a big Hole in my chest. When ever I try to feel love I have problem in breathing( physically).
This breathing problem seems like anxiety, were you ever hurt by someone? Like the girls and boy you liked?

No one has ever hurt me like that. But I guess I am naturally like this.. may be.. :)
Al_Jariel66 wrote:Hmmm, that sounds like fear.

No Al_Jariel66, it's not fear. It happens whenever I try to feel emotions like love or even pity for anyone. It's strange, isn't it?

Yes


:|
absolute13 wrote:Keep meditating and empowering yourself with power meditations and stuff on the joyofsatan. Before I became a spiritual Satanist I was meditating and stuff from other books that delt with Qigong and Zen and stuff. Zen had me to a point where I was void in regards to emotion. Meditation from jos help improve that. Also, try some poetry.

Left untouched her body calls
In need, I give I make, motions- the wave
she merged with what i gave
She didn't know what she craved.

Thank you very much absolute 13. :) :)
RomaGauto wrote:It's the same with me, but I only have an appreciation for animals, some people around me have only my appreciation of appreciation but because I already have confidence (later more than 10 years in having someone considering my friend) but in my case, It was because I suffered many abuses since child and my own mind imprisoned my emotions,I know you

Yeah, it's like with me I guess..
varikvalefor wrote:I'd think of it as being an opportunity; love blinds, because man is by nature emotional.

May be but not for me.. :P
Than you very much all of u.
:P
TK-24-7

User avatar
DarkShadow
Posts: 47
Location: India

Re: Is incapability to love a mental problem??

Postby DarkShadow » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:34 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:You could be like me where the idea of love is something extremely selective. I personally can't remember the last time I actually loved someone romantically if at all, but I do feel love in other forms of affection and adoration for humans, animals, cats, newer SS members that work hard, etc. It's a feeling that varies.

Thus it's not that you're incapable, it's that it's something you just don't throw around willy-nilly like so many xian pieces of trash mistakenly do. And perhaps you're just more logical based rather than emotional based - which is just a personality thing.

Though I don't think there's anything physically or mentally wrong with you in this regard, if you're concerned about something spiritual wise, then perhaps it could have something to do with your Throat Chakra which is the seat of emotions in the human soul. If you haven't opened it yet, then working towards that may help. You can also try meditating on it and see if you can find anything that might be wrong with it.

You may also wish to read this sermon written by HP Maxine Dietrich on the topic of Love

I read the sermon. Thank you "Ghost in the Machine". Thank you guys :D


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests