Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sinus tachycardia.... what to do.?

serpentwalker666

I been dealing with insomnia on and off for a few cycles. I finally broke down from dealing with it as I got acupuncture done and life got to me and it's been rough again. And my heart rate has been usually 100-110 on days even when I start sleeping better... I went to a doctor and had an EKG done. And I'm being referred to a cardiologist for sinus tachycardia. I am also being treated by an acupuncturist for heart blood and spleen deficiency, liver blood deficiency with heat. She gave me this herbal formula (An Shen Bu Xin Pian heart calm maximum strength) I haven't noticed major improvement yet, I've had 5 or so acupuncture treatments, and go for another one in 4 days. If anyone has any info on sinus tachycardia from an eastern perspective that would be greatly appreciated. This has put the brakes on my advance from pure exhaustion. And I'm eager to make my way back up to perfect health.

I had a patient a while ago with inappropriate sinus tachycardia. Generally, some of the main causes are stress, emotional distress, drugs (especially cocaine), drug withdrawal, tobacco smoking, caffeine, electrolyte imbalance, high or low blood pressure or  hyperthyroidism. If you take any medication for another condition it may effects you. Your level of wellbeing the time period that ST started probably effected it. Always look for the cause, psychological and somatic.
Don't forget that the body works like a machine. Supplements of vitamin c, magnesium and potassium may help. Also herbs like hierba luisa, hawthorn berry, terminalia arjuna and terminalia chebula can help.
Relaxation techniques such as yoga, aromatherapy and breathing techniques help the activation of the parasympathetic system on your body and elicit relaxation response. And of course meditation.

Here's a pretty good article on the topic.
Also. I started taking CoQ-10 / Ubiquinol about a year ago and it not only lowered my blood pressure, but also my heart rate a little. Enough to where it gives me a calmer feeling of less stress about an hour after I take it.

https://www.healthline.com/health/sinus-tachycardia.

Hope this helps. Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back