Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with trauma

HailMotherLilith

Does anyone have any advice on how to subside traumatic memories from surfacing for some time being?
Excluding void and a working.

Because I am currently doing a working, so I will do a working to remove trauma and so on, once the working I am doing now is finished.
And I am already doing void everyday anyways.

I'd appreciate the advices, as these recent days have been exceptionally hard on me, to the point where I end up sobbing and crying and ending up doing the things I need at a later time and not when I intend to....

Thanks.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

HailMotherLilith said:
Does anyone have any advice on how to subside traumatic memories from surfacing for some time being?

Because I am currently doing a working, so I will do a working to remove trauma and so on, once the working I am doing now is finished.

I'd appreciate the advices, as these recent days have been exceptionally hard on me, to the point where I end up sobbing and crying and ending up doing the things I need at a later time and not when I intend to....

Thanks.

Are you still having issues wit these?

HPS Shannon said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Thanks.

Are you still having issues wit these?

Not at the moment. This working is long finished. Right now I am doing a working to get rid of this life and past life hang ups and blockages and everything has been going super duper great and amazing! I feel much better honestly!

This is either due to the working or the enemy interfering to cause more hang ups, blockages, but I recently got into a fight with a classmate, she started it, I defended myself against her, my aura of protection protected me, which is neat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back