About hang ups and blockages

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 pm

When getting rid of a blockage and hang ups, or even past life karmic issues, do we usually have to use Wunjo (Vynn) or do we use Ur too? Or other variations of freeing the soul working?

I have quite a lot of sexual hang ups and blockages, maybe even past life karmic issues. They are mostly "thanks" to "my" brother.

Anyways, for an affirmation, would this be good?

"In a positive and a healthy manner for me (chosen rune) is removing and all past life karmic issues, all sexual hang ups and blockages from my body, my soul and my mind."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is constantly and permanently removing any and all past life karmic issues, sexual hang ups, repressions and blockages from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is permanently removing and all sexual hang ups, blockages and repressions from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Tell me what do you think of this? I'd appreciate any corrections or directions,as well as what date to look out for that would help me remove this. I know that the Moon must be Waxing and in Pisces, but any good dates judging by all of your understanding? Planetwatcher is a bit hard for me to understand....


Thank you!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY LERAJE FOREVER!
HAIL LORD PHENEX FOREVER!
HAIL LORD HAEL FOREVER!
HAIL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Freeing the soul workings are usually started during a waning moon..

And such workings can be done with moon in pisces, aquarius and I think also scorpio.

About the others, read the description, trust your intuition what you feel may work best for you.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:Freeing the soul workings are usually started during a waning moon..

And such workings can be done with moon in pisces, aquarius and I think also scorpio.

About the others, read the description, trust your intuition what you feel may work best for you.



Sorry about it, must've forgotten it..

Does Capricorn work too?

Okay.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby Tala » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Those affirmations sound fine. If you think they are from both current and past lives though you could try being more specific in the affirmation like:

"(Chosen Rune) is permanently removing any and all current and past life issues regarding sexual hang ups, repressions and blockages from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Have you downloaded the SS calendar yet? It's very helpful for looking up the best dates. Then you only need to look up the hours for certain workings when needed.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624





HailMotherLilith wrote:When getting rid of a blockage and hang ups, or even past life karmic issues, do we usually have to use Wunjo (Vynn) or do we use Ur too? Or other variations of freeing the soul working?

I have quite a lot of sexual hang ups and blockages, maybe even past life karmic issues. They are mostly "thanks" to "my" brother.

Anyways, for an affirmation, would this be good?

"In a positive and a healthy manner for me (chosen rune) is removing and all past life karmic issues, all sexual hang ups and blockages from my body, my soul and my mind."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is constantly and permanently removing any and all past life karmic issues, sexual hang ups, repressions and blockages from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is permanently removing and all sexual hang ups, blockages and repressions from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Tell me what do you think of this? I'd appreciate any corrections or directions,as well as what date to look out for that would help me remove this. I know that the Moon must be Waxing and in Pisces, but any good dates judging by all of your understanding? Planetwatcher is a bit hard for me to understand....


Thank you!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY LERAJE FOREVER!
HAIL LORD PHENEX FOREVER!
HAIL LORD HAEL FOREVER!
HAIL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Tala wrote:Those affirmations sound fine. If you think they are from both current and past lives though you could try being more specific in the affirmation like:

"(Chosen Rune) is permanently removing any and all current and past life issues regarding sexual hang ups, repressions and blockages from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Have you downloaded the SS calendar yet? It's very helpful for looking up the best dates. Then you only need to look up the hours for certain workings when needed.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624





HailMotherLilith wrote:When getting rid of a blockage and hang ups, or even past life karmic issues, do we usually have to use Wunjo (Vynn) or do we use Ur too? Or other variations of freeing the soul working?

I have quite a lot of sexual hang ups and blockages, maybe even past life karmic issues. They are mostly "thanks" to "my" brother.

Anyways, for an affirmation, would this be good?

"In a positive and a healthy manner for me (chosen rune) is removing and all past life karmic issues, all sexual hang ups and blockages from my body, my soul and my mind."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is constantly and permanently removing any and all past life karmic issues, sexual hang ups, repressions and blockages from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Or

"(Chosen Rune) is permanently removing and all sexual hang ups, blockages and repressions from my soul, my body and my mind, in a positive and a healthy manner for me."

Tell me what do you think of this? I'd appreciate any corrections or directions,as well as what date to look out for that would help me remove this. I know that the Moon must be Waxing and in Pisces, but any good dates judging by all of your understanding? Planetwatcher is a bit hard for me to understand....


Thank you!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY LERAJE FOREVER!
HAIL LORD PHENEX FOREVER!
HAIL LORD HAEL FOREVER!
HAIL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!!



Thank you! This makes much more sense! Thank you!!!!

Yes, I did, I did check it, but wanted to make sure I was correct about the timing. Thank you! :D
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 471
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 pm

The 25th of this month will be a good time to start a freeing the soul working, there was a post by Lydia about that here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12795&p=47774&hilit=25th#p47774 :)

Lydia wrote:
luis wrote:I feel like the power or this come from the fact that we vibrate Munka on each chakra, while i do this i visualize White light on each chakra. I did a long time ago Munkax108 for a working to free myself from any negative Karma and it's not effective as this other working, actualy it's pretty useless lol i didn't have effects at all.
This working is already freeing myself from some hung-ups and i did it only two days.
I'm going to do a full 40 days working and then write a topic with the results.


I gave up on my munka working last night, wasn't feeling it :lol: I will do the same, and also post my results to your topic when you make it. Oct 25 will be the best time to begin, full moon beginning to wane, day of Jupiter. Can't believe I switched from doing only 9x into chakras when it was feeling so good :roll:

Thunder wrote:Lol I'm doing 108 on each chakra, should I lower to, say, 36 or 9? I wanted to throw a nuclear bomb to be sure to have karma wiped out once for all but maybe I have been too zealous :roll: anyway, same, low reps (for example, Mesopotamic Gods' names) feel way more definite and it's easier to focus on the energy.


If it feels right then don't stop, but Luis and myself had noticeable results from only 9x one time :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:The 25th of this month will be a good time to start a freeing the soul working, there was a post by Lydia about that here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12795&p=47774&hilit=25th#p47774 :)

Lydia wrote:
luis wrote:I feel like the power or this come from the fact that we vibrate Munka on each chakra, while i do this i visualize White light on each chakra. I did a long time ago Munkax108 for a working to free myself from any negative Karma and it's not effective as this other working, actualy it's pretty useless lol i didn't have effects at all.
This working is already freeing myself from some hung-ups and i did it only two days.
I'm going to do a full 40 days working and then write a topic with the results.


I gave up on my munka working last night, wasn't feeling it :lol: I will do the same, and also post my results to your topic when you make it. Oct 25 will be the best time to begin, full moon beginning to wane, day of Jupiter. Can't believe I switched from doing only 9x into chakras when it was feeling so good :roll:

Thunder wrote:Lol I'm doing 108 on each chakra, should I lower to, say, 36 or 9? I wanted to throw a nuclear bomb to be sure to have karma wiped out once for all but maybe I have been too zealous :roll: anyway, same, low reps (for example, Mesopotamic Gods' names) feel way more definite and it's easier to focus on the energy.


If it feels right then don't stop, but Luis and myself had noticeable results from only 9x one time :)



Oh! Thank you so much!!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:13 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:Freeing the soul workings are usually started during a waning moon..

And such workings can be done with moon in pisces, aquarius and I think also scorpio.

About the others, read the description, trust your intuition what you feel may work best for you.



Sorry about it, must've forgotten it..

Does Capricorn work too?

Okay.


People have done freeing the soul workings with moon in capricorn yes, but it isn't usually done or recommended or said to be the best sign for it. I guess it depends on your working.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:18 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:Freeing the soul workings are usually started during a waning moon..

And such workings can be done with moon in pisces, aquarius and I think also scorpio.

About the others, read the description, trust your intuition what you feel may work best for you.



Sorry about it, must've forgotten it..

Does Capricorn work too?

Okay.


People have done freeing the soul workings with moon in capricorn yes, but it isn't usually done or recommended or said to be the best sign for it. I guess it depends on your working.



Alright, thank you!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby Tala » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Sorry this is little late. I was just reviewing this as I will start a freeing the soul working soon with waning scorpio moon after the voc.

Then I tried searching here for other references and found this quote from Lydia:

Lydia wrote:
Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

From this old post on freeing the soul:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=664&p=4020&hilit=Scorpio+freeing+the+soul#p4020

@TAOL do you have a source for preferring Aquarius over Capricorn? Is it because Aquarius represents freedom & independence perhaps?




T.A.O.L. wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:Freeing the soul workings are usually started during a waning moon..

And such workings can be done with moon in pisces, aquarius and I think also scorpio.

About the others, read the description, trust your intuition what you feel may work best for you.



Sorry about it, must've forgotten it..

Does Capricorn work too?

Okay.


People have done freeing the soul workings with moon in capricorn yes, but it isn't usually done or recommended or said to be the best sign for it. I guess it depends on your working.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:09 am

Tala wrote:Sorry this is little late. I was just reviewing this as I will start a freeing the soul working soon with waning scorpio moon after the voc.

Then I tried searching here for other references and found this quote from Lydia:

Lydia wrote:
Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

From this old post on freeing the soul:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... soul#p4020

@TAOL do you have a source for preferring Aquarius over Capricorn? Is it because Aquarius represents freedom & independence perhaps?




T.A.O.L. wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

Sorry about it, must've forgotten it..

Does Capricorn work too?

Okay.


People have done freeing the soul workings with moon in capricorn yes, but it isn't usually done or recommended or said to be the best sign for it. I guess it depends on your working.



Thank you!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: About hang ups and blockages

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Tala wrote:Sorry this is little late. I was just reviewing this as I will start a freeing the soul working soon with waning scorpio moon after the voc.

Then I tried searching here for other references and found this quote from Lydia:

Lydia wrote:
Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

From this old post on freeing the soul:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=664&p=4020&hilit=Scorpio+freeing+the+soul#p4020

@TAOL do you have a source for preferring Aquarius over Capricorn? Is it because Aquarius represents freedom & independence perhaps?


Well Im going to reply real simple.
Read these:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests