Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing from a lifetime of being forced into islam

RayaMystika

Hi Everyone
I'm pretty new here and although i learned about Enki and the gods two yeas ago, i started my dedicated meditation practices only a month ago.

Since i have done the introduction ritual my life is changing very fast and old traumas are coming to surface.

I was born in Iran, raised in a muslim family in a muslim society, went to their schools and ....
The way that my family and the society viewed me a child, as a girl, as a woman was terrible, the things that they thought us in school about all that we were supposed to do and say as a woman and all the shame and guilt that they put on us.... it's all too frustrating for me. It's like my eyes have been opened to the real truth and now i want revenge from my oppressors.

Even though i used to practice islam before, i used to sitting in religion class, feeling suicidal because of all the crap that my teachers used to tell us, feeling guilty for all the "sins" i had done, getting called satanist just because i liked metal music ( i didnt mind getting called satanist at that time, but it had consequences for me since the system was really religious, specially in school. we had student spies that would report everything to the principals and get us suspended).

I knew in my heart that the truth should be different since all i felt was suffering and no way to escape and i was very young at that time too. It was only in the past two years that I started to dig into our ancient history and find out about Enki and the gods, and in recent months that i can see the amount of damage they did to my soul, to my mental health, my childhood and my life.

In these past couple weeks i am filled with rage and hatred toward all those who forced those negative feelings into me to the point that very scary thoughts come to my head about me beating those people as hard as I can to the point that i get scared of myself.

I dont want to hurt anyone but i kinda have a aggressive mentality (mostly due to being held down for so long, being beaten, yelled at, controlled, etc by my parents and in school) and i need help to calm myself down or turn my anger and the need to take revenge into something that's reasonable.
I keep doing void meditations and I clear my aura, but i still leave with my parents and im still exposed to these shadows of the past which i try to remove from my life.

I'd appreciate if you could give me some advice.

Hail Enki

RayaMystika said:
Hi Everyone
I'm pretty new here and although i learned about Enki and the gods two yeas ago, i started my dedicated meditation practices only a month ago.

Since i have done the introduction ritual my life is changing very fast and old traumas are coming to surface.

I was born in Iran, raised in a muslim family in a muslim society, went to their schools and ....
The way that my family and the society viewed me a child, as a girl, as a woman was terrible, the things that they thought us in school about all that we were supposed to do and say as a woman and all the shame and guilt that they put on us.... it's all too frustrating for me. It's like my eyes have been opened to the real truth and now i want revenge from my oppressors.

Even though i used to practice islam before, i used to sitting in religion class, feeling suicidal because of all the crap that my teachers used to tell us, feeling guilty for all the "sins" i had done, getting called satanist just because i liked metal music ( i didnt mind getting called satanist at that time, but it had consequences for me since the system was really religious, specially in school. we had student spies that would report everything to the principals and get us suspended).

I knew in my heart that the truth should be different since all i felt was suffering and no way to escape and i was very young at that time too. It was only in the past two years that I started to dig into our ancient history and find out about Enki and the gods, and in recent months that i can see the amount of damage they did to my soul, to my mental health, my childhood and my life.

In these past couple weeks i am filled with rage and hatred toward all those who forced those negative feelings into me to the point that very scary thoughts come to my head about me beating those people as hard as I can to the point that i get scared of myself.

I dont want to hurt anyone but i kinda have a aggressive mentality (mostly due to being held down for so long, being beaten, yelled at, controlled, etc by my parents and in school) and i need help to calm myself down or turn my anger and the need to take revenge into something that's reasonable.
I keep doing void meditations and I clear my aura, but i still leave with my parents and im still exposed to these shadows of the past which i try to remove from my life.

Hail Enki

It takes a lot of inner strength to leave Islam and find your own way to mental freedom, even more so since Islam and the enemy is heavily influenced. Welcome, Sister. You are among the few in Islam who will find this path and it also shows that you are to be with Satan. Alot of us here have been with the gods for many lifetimes. Satanic souls.

The enemy is to blame for sure. Islam has especially created evil people and these enemy religious programs really corrupt the soul. Just look at the state of this world especially in the middle eastern countries...so depraved. This is off the enemy and the Jews especially (who are the cause of all of this)

How they view and treat women is the enemy's way to destroy and shut off the female aspect and feminine principle all in nature. Even I feel rage at what you and millions of women face.

But I can tell you this, Satan and the gods are with you and will protect you. You will also find your own personal healing psychologically and physically. Just keep at your meditations, trust me on that. Trust me when I say there is no more sweeter revenge than empowering your soul ad working for Satan. The enemy HATES this and will do all their best to stop us. Also, we have a new Reverse Torah Ritual. Our Final one, as this one is drastically ruining the enemy. This ritual when repeated daily will free the enemy curses on your soul and help you a lot. WE all have noticed differences in how we feel. This ritual since connected to the enemy will destroy Islam over time.

If you want your revenge, meditate and do these rituals. Its on the forum main page, it also helps to awaken people to the truth as you advance. But for now, meditation and the RTR.

I hope to see you more on these forums as you learn and transform.

RayaMystika said:
Thank you for your words.
Im starting the RTR tonight.

Make sure you stay safe like if you live with your parents, it best that they not know if you are doing rituals and such. I don't know your level of freedom at home.

They are starting to question the religion because now the lies are being revealed and they understand tat they;ve been fooled at times. But they dont want to admit it to themselves and keep fooling themselves.

I usually do the rituals late at night or early in the morning when they are sleeping and I dont talk to them about most of my beliefs, since i always get called crazy, weird or disrespectful.
I'm planning to move out soon, it just takes a while.

Congratulations on breaking free from that terrible religion. If your still feeling/coming across a ton of anger i recommend doing a black magick ritual against your local Imam or the ones above him. Many of them are just as perverted as the priests on this side of the pond. So unleashing your anger on them will help your community heal to get rid of the poison.Again congrats.

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
Congratulations on breaking free from that terrible religion. If your still feeling/coming across a ton of anger i recommend doing a black magick ritual against your local Imam or the ones above him. Many of them are just as perverted as the priests on this side of the pond. So unleashing your anger on them will help your community heal to get rid of the poison.Again congrats.

Hail Satan

No offence, but I don't think this advice is good for those who have little to no privacy to advance.

I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, but I'd rather make sure they are more powerful first before attempting this kind of curse as it can backfire for them and cause many problems...

Just thought to mention that.

For now, our best bet and curse against the enemy is the Final RTR.

HailMotherLilith said:
No offence, but I don't think this advice is good for those who have little to no privacy to advance.

I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, but I'd rather make sure they are more powerful first before attempting this kind of curse as it can backfire for them and cause many problems...

Just thought to mention that.

For now, our best bet and curse against the enemy is the Final RTR.
True, and the returning curses ritual that goes with it is also very important for this.

RayaMystika said:
Hi Everyone

Hail Enki
How to deprogram from Islam (Guide): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43936&h

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back