Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Period pain and body weight

BrightCandle

Hello!

The main reason why I started this topic is the fact that I have horrible period pain. It doesn't happen every month - not really. There are times when my period is rather painless. During those months the pain lasts only an hour or two - and I'm maybe only a bit tender down there.

But then there are times when the pain is horrible. I remember that I had this time last year when I started crying because of the pain during the night. I didn't go to school that day.

When the pain gets bad I usually skip school the next day - I don't see the point going when I'm in pain. I wouldn't be able to concentrate and I'd feel miserable.

It's embarrassing because even my class master figured it out - and told my mother that I should check it out.

Most months it's somewhere in the middle - quite painful and annoying but not enough to start crying because of it.

Now, the pain is not as bad as a few hours ago. But the cramps and tenderness and.. The pain back get unbearable at certain points.

My cycle is also quite irregular - my family told me it's normal because I'm only 18. I've also read that after you reach 20 you should check it out because it can be a sign of some type of problem.

I rarely take painkillers - and even those don't help. Not really.

And about my body weight - I am quite skinny. I've read that the it's not exactly healthy and I might understand that I am on the edge on being unhealthy because of it.

The thing is, I don't really have a huge appetite. Especially during the summer.

And I think my metabolism is quite fast.

During school I have to eat once every two or three hours a good meal if I study rigorously - I burn energy very fast when I study and if I don't listen to my body I get faint and... I start shaking because of it.

Even during the summer I had a few moments when I almost collapsed when I went grocery shopping with my mother. A few people told me it might be the level of sugar in my blood.

I broke into a cold sweat and got incredibly dizzy. Started shaking. I almost fainted.

Last time I went to the doctor she told me I have a low protein level. But that's been quite a long time ago.

That being said, I naturally have a frail bone system and I don't know how healthy it is? I'd say I'm an average height and when I got weighted a few days ago I had almost 40 kilograms.

I think I might be getting it from my mother - she was pretty much the same at my age. When she gave birth to me. And while I didn't have any problems and I was born a healthy child, I was a bit small. Only around 1.5 kilograms.

I want to know if there are any ways to naturally increase my appetite or to change this problem - I do need to gain some weight but I'd rather do it naturally. Even during the school year I don't seem to gain any weight because of my metabolism.

I might also be affected a bit by stress at certain points. And I know it'll affect me in the following years, since I have a very important exam coming in less than a year. And I need to get really high scores if I want to study abroad for university.

Thank you for your help and I wish you a wonderful evening!

Hail Satan!

"My cycle is also quite irregular - my family told me it's normal because I'm only 18. I've also read that after you reach 20 you should check it out because it can be a sign of some type of problem. "

From what I've read and heard given out by the masses it takes a couple of years to be regular. It really depends on the person though, it can be one year, it can be three.
Sometimes these things are family wise, but the thing that you are concerned with it already says that it may not be normal.

And apparently its normal to be irregular due to stressfull environments. So try to keep things balanced or at least not overly stressful.

May I ask what your meals are like? I mean, what do you eat for a meal? And what kind of drinks do you drink?

How are your Vitamin D levels?

Try taking a Vitamin D supplement every single day, even if your levels are normal.

Do you do yoga? Mine was also really bad, but after doing yoga daily it got much better. And I second what Nick suggested about Vit D.

Also read this post and additional comments:

Menstruation and Hormones
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=241

To add to the things the others suggested i'd say you can do a working to be more healty.

I was underweight but i did a working and i'm not anymore...i don't know what was your situation but mine was that because i didn't have the time to cock a good meal i never could gain weight, the spell basicaly bought me to my Grandmother and thanks to her (She cock a lot :lol: Italian Grandmother ;) ) i did gain weight.

It's different for everyone, maybe for you It has do with something else, like i said if you try your best both spiritual and material you are going to be healty again :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back