Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Herniated disc, depression, fear, guilt

evolvingsoul

Dear brothers and sisters,
For more than 10 years I am trapped with many things. Fear, guilt, shame, sin consciousness, then to make it worse, I got two disks in my lumbar region got Herniated and I was bedridden for an year. Running was my only solution to cope up with depression. I tried all alternative therapies except surgery. Now improving. I want to be free from all these and live for Satan, in my full glory. So that I can show a path to new people. I need heal. Can I heal it with my thoughts? Will Satan help me? I felt spiritual attacks in my life. Need your prayers and support.

subinrajuu said:
Dear brothers and sisters,
For more than 10 years I am trapped with many things. Fear, guilt, shame, sin consciousness, then to make it worse, I got two disks in my lumbar region got Herniated and I was bedridden for an year. Running was my only solution to cope up with depression. I tried all alternative therapies except surgery. Now improving. I want to be free from all these and live for Satan, in my full glory. So that I can show a path to new people. I need heal. Can I heal it with my thoughts? Will Satan help me? I felt spiritual attacks in my life. Need your prayers and support.
the sin part is what i dont understand you are not in sin,you should do meditation,aura cleaning and chakra clean to get rid of unwanted emotions and energies,the guilt and shame may not be your own,build an aura of protection,and i will recommend any one going through depression to use yogi bhajans meditation for depression it is very effective and it is just pose and breathing,no sound incase you dont want people to hear you.thats it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back