Warm water therapy

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Blitzkrieg

Warm water therapy

Postby Blitzkrieg » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:18 am

I didn't want to post this as this is "my" personal observation but considering what HPCobra said in one of my quoted posts that I should post. And considering people want more health benefits I'll point this out. Over the course of the last few weeks I changed my drinking habits when it comes improper drinks. I give thanks to reading the forums and my aura of protection affirmation that has changed me into being more healthy, highly modified version of Voice of Enki's and supported by Lydia; Surya x108.

"I am at any and all times physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong, confident, motivated, enthusiastic, hygienic, athletic, energetic, intellectual, balanced, and very healthy eternally in a very positive, very happy, and very healthy manner for me."

Some might be like "Nice affirmation but seems like your adding too much for the energy". I know it takes time to produce results but overall doing it as much as I can without missing days twice a day(108x2/216). I understand it's a "protection" but adding some outliers doesn't hurt.

Anyways to start first of all. Everything started with Zolaluckystar's thread on water, organic compounds, and salt. So I'd say she was the catalyst to my improvement in health. While I've always been well I had the habit of drinking soda and considering the recent thread on how soda causes depression by thyrosine blockers it's another reason to avoid it.

First I began drinking water just tap water and whatnot. I actually began finding blogs from India popping up when I search and found interesting things like consuming at a higher level. While I'll admit it is excessive potentially flooding the kidneys and other detoxification organs. It's possible that I may have had a long bout with dehydration. It should be noted a percentage of the population is "technically" considered dehydrated even when hydrating themselves they exhibit signs of poor hydration or under hydration.

To start I went drinking for about a week between 6-and-8 liters of water or 4 250ml cups of water for each liter. Again for some might be excessive though personally for the first two or three days I felt great, had a very strong impact on my energy levels. But again in retrospect it's okay to hydrate well but perhaps it could be taxing on the system. Plus I'm not a very active person so the problem compounds without exercising.

Zolaluckystar mentioned 4 liters of water. Which is about 16 cups of water a day which is a more reasonable amount. Maybe an active person might require an extra liter or two.

Anyways I began to just drink water and then I ran into a blog detailing some ayuverdic practices similar to Chinese philosophy on drinking. The question goes along the lines of: If your food and stomach work with heat why "cool" the system with drink. But it goes further why drink at any point and not use food to your hydration.

In India a practice among the population perhaps not all but commonly recommended is 3/4th dry food and 1/4th moist food. The moisture will help hydrate you as you avoid water completely. Despite the fact water helps digest food by making it soggier in your stomach. A risk of even with water is alcoholic byproducts. In other words even water may cause fermentation as food is being digested.

So from what I learned is that the habits of some Indian people is to delay drinking water depending on who said it from 20-30 minutes up to 2 hours. I began to practice this method waiting two hours to drink water. And I haven't had any problems with it except that in certain cases it can be brutal to a degree though if you entertain yourself for a while time goes by without you paying attention to such urges.

I'd like to point out also that upon investigation chewing was a big topic. For the first two to three days my jaw was quite sore and my desire to just swallow the food was strong for a few more days resisting swallowing the food chewing heavily(even past the point of pre-digestion) and expelling as much saliva to pre-digest the food as possible. It IS okay to swallow the liquid essence but maintain the bolus should be SOLIDLY chewed. Try and extend your eating time by chewing much more properly and thoroughly perhaps another 5 minutes or so to your meal time. So a 20 minute meal might go on 5-10 minutes more even if others notice your slower pace at eating and are annoyed. On top of proper chewing taking smaller bites and "playing(chewing thoroughly)" with your food, despite what people taught you growing up about playing with your food.

In fact upon investigating they mentioned water whether drinking it in between meals or before or after impedes saliva it actually grabs it washes it away thus reducing pre-digestive opportunities. I should also point out drinking water while after swallowing i.e. in between eating impedes digestion by causing problems with the duodenum.

When it comes to drinking water "properly" before meals you should consume a good 250ml-500ml(1-to-2 glasses) 30minutes-to-45minutes before eating to allow the diluted acids to return to maximum capability. This pre-hydration also prepares you for the following two hours. So pay attention to the clock.

Upon further study of this subject came the topic as above temperature. In China, some S.E.A. nations, and certain people in India. To them the concept of western drink cool/cold drinks is absurd. Why dial down the digestive fires of your stomach, if your stomach works on metabolic heat. To further compound the problem of western diet, researches discovered that cold drinks attract oils and fat together into clumps that attach themselves to the walls of your stomach not just producing ailments and cancers but impede the stomach acids thus overusing the stomach acid pumps causing excessive release of acid. Warm liquid expels these oils and fat into your digestive tract. Cold makes the stomach work harder same with cold foods. It's okay to consume once in a while cold foods just remember your stomach works harder to warm it up.

So now that we know that we need to know how much water we lose.

First:
1. Around 100ml loss of fluids from defecation.
2. Around 400ml-500ml loss of fluids from breathing.
3. Around 900ml-1L of fluid is expelled from urination.
4. Around 500ml from loss of sweating.

How do we combat this:

1. Drink a glass or two 250ml-500ml AFTER defecation. 100ml might seem insignificant but it's almost half of 250ml to your body that is a big amount. Remember a small pill is insignificant but to your body either it helps or if it's something bad that can harm or kill you. Think in small scales. Your body is a molecular, atomic, and subatomic machine.

2. Again staying hydrated properly throughout the day. 2 glasses (30-45minutes) before breakfast, 2 hours later 2 glasses(1L), 1-to-2 during the transition to lunch, 2 glasses (30-45minutes) before lunch, 1-2 or more glasses before dinner, 2 before dinner(30-45minutes) then two hours later another two glasses. So around 3.5-nearing 4 liters just about leaving 500ml for when thirsty. Add another liter or so for the active exercisers.

3. This is the most normal removal of fluids but again just like 2. Just to point out even when I drank excessively my bathroom trips remained pretty tame. Nothing really excessive if anything I felt more regulated.

4. If your working out replenish and on top of that keep note every 15 minutes of vigorous exercise like cardio take a 20 second break and drink 2oz-3ounces or 2-to-3 medium mouthful of water to maintain maximum organ and internal capability. Not just post work out drink but also just like number 2 perhaps drinking an additional liter or two over 4 liters.

5. Which is showering. Before you take a shower consider drinking a glass of warm water beforehand to reduce your blood pressure when going to take a shower. This is another thing I read about and remembered.

And finally 6. An hour before bedtime, so remember to keep track of your bedtime. Drink 500ml(two glasses) of water. So your hydrated during the sleep, or the fasting period of everyday life. An hour ensures that you got plenty of time to use the bathroom before bed.

Upon waking drink two glasses 500ml, to rehydrate your organs. In fact though possible spiritual corruption some of the yogis in India who practice this do it before brushing their teeth stating the saliva after sleep is infused with certain properties beneficial to the stomach I do it before brushing because anyways the bacteria will be killed by my stomach but non-the less it could be a spiritual corruption. Of course make sure to give yourself 30minutes-45minutes before breakfast. Consider like I do clean your aura with Surya and perform hatha yoga or whatever meditation you wish to try. That way you meditate some before breakfast.

But here comes the situation what about temperature. Before we discussed benefits to digestion. But what about additional benefits, one of the most obvious things is the understanding that heat relaxes as thus the brain. When you take in warm water a cerebral reaction occurs that induces a more relaxed state. On top of that the warm water while not literally massaging the organs, will promote increased blood transmission throughout the organ. This last one is very beneficial as the stomach is attacked from all directions by the food industry. So the stomach needs it's rest and improvements as well. But there is one final improvement that benefits the person greatly in maintaining the temperature of the stomach to a warm level. Your body fat begins to be eliminated. Personally my abdomen has noticeably reduced on top of the meditation with sky blue energy. Despite the fact there are no "color" mantras there are solar mantra, fire mantra, and Akasha/Akuasha can be used to eliminate fat. I use eliminate and not lose as lose has a connotation with not winning and losing money. I should also point out that body weight isn't the problem in fact I wouldn't mind putting on another 20 or 30 pounds particularly if it's muscle/skeletal weight. But it's fat that is the problem. I should also point out if you don't give enough time you might not eat enough particularly with excessive water consumption. But upon drinking just two glasses I ate perfectly normal in fact I've noticed a slight more leaning towards hunger in other cases.

Meditation: Focus on the sun and "I am breathing in very powerful sky-blue energy from the sun". "that is eternally highly speeding up my metabolism at any and all times". " and eternally causing me to eliminate any and all excess, unwanted, and unhealthy body fat at any and all times in a very positive, very happy, and very healthy manner for me". x8.

Some might ask "Why speed up the metabolism" especially at such "highly". First exercise speeds up the metabolism anyways and second of all a sped up metabolism upon my understanding absorbs more nutrition and expels or prevents toxic elements from manifesting thus producing a healthier gateway for your food and system.

Warm water also has another benefit which I noticed. If your a person who gets cold a lot, have the air conditioner on a lot, lives in a cold environment or simply wishes to be at a higher temperate like some meditations elevate body temperature then this will come in time. For the first few days the rise in temperate will be strongest. You will literally feel the body pump heat throughout your veins. In fact from my personal observation I hardly feel cold much and I'm usually someone who is cold when it's hot and hot when it's cold. Much to annoyance of some people. The internal heat produces a better heat than external heat thus maintaining a higher body temperature for longer.

Another benefit upon giving this tip to a family member of mines. Their back feels better especially considering they have disk problems. While they still state there is some discomfort the warm water has relieved them of some pain and made their skin much better.

For those who have an 1100watt microwave, setting the timer to about 45 seconds should be enough. I went from 35-to-50 and dropped it by 5 seconds as those 5 seconds really cause a lot more heat. For those with other wattage ranges experiment 30-to-55 seconds.

Also to make this clear make sure "to stir well" disperse the heat throughout the glass.

Now some people are gonna ask how high of temperatures are we talking. Well I'm sure the water is probably at or above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. A few degrees above your body temperature.

I should point out in islamic countries. There is a tendency to drink very hot drinks almost boiling. Often being coffee or in some cases tea, which is a HUGE problem. From the arab persons lips down to their stomach many suffer from ailments, cancer, or just general problems. I'm in no way shape or form saying to drink such temperature unless you want problems. This is merely a comfortable slightly above body temperature drink. Mild amount of discomfort might occur the first few days particularly the less than pleasant taste of the warmed water.

As for room temperature water unfortunately for me it feels too cold to drink. I mean I understand exercising and cooling down but perhaps leaving it at room temperature and not cold. If you want cold try it out but some might just be fine with leaving it warm and maintaining metabolic heat. I understand some might say the body needs it's cool period but personally I haven't had any problems with the warm water. Like I said if need be drink room or cool water after working out. But I'm sure some might change their mind and just keep the warm water and just cool down later over time.

Unfortunately tap water is a problem filled with bullshit like fluoride, lithium, chlorine gas etc.etc.. So the only thing I can consider saying is drink from a distillator if you have one or consider buying distilled water gallon jugs. Recently managed to find gallon jug of distilled water for 0.94 cents each. So if you live in a good area consider shopping around for the best price.

I hope this is informative of my understanding and experiment with warm water.

T.A.O.L.

Re: Warm water therapy

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:47 pm

I've tried drinking more water in the past when I was younger. I drank 250 ml more water right before going to sleep than what I'd usually do.

My body temperature got higher to where you could call it feverish and I had a slight headache.

I dont know about anyone else but if I drink warm water I have a tendency to feel sick to my stomach and want to puke.

Currently I have been trying to drink a bit more water as I have a headache but it isnt relieving it so I dont know. I think I should try to take a nap.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Blitzkrieg

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:01 pm

I almost forgot to mention. The water should be drunk quite slowly i.e. an ounce at a time. Two glasses should take about 5-7 minutes to drink. And if your really thirsty after eating and you can't handle the two hours, consider grabbing a tablespoon or a large spoon and consume two or three tablespoon sizes of water to keep you going.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:02 pm

You know what this reminds me of?

They are so strickt in when to drink.. its like OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Whilst there may be some truth in there, you shouldnt be doing anything according to a specific time period. Things just go as they go. If youre thirsty and need to drink then drink.
and people dont drink during dinner to wash away the extra saliva (wtf) but rather to rehydrate a dry mouth I think.

Such as forcing kids to drink after they ate when I was in primary school. Even if you were thirsty or had a dry mouth you had to wait with drinking anything till you were done eating. Or you had to drink it before you ate but you werent allowed to take like 3 mouthfuls of water or lemonade when you were also eating whatever.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:53 pm

4 litres of water a day for most people is too much.

2 litres is too much unless you are on a high protein, low carbohydrate diet.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:22 am

Flexibility experts recommend 30 ml of water for each pound of body weight (66 ml of water for each kg of body weight). Water helps the joint. Some people are so inflexible not only because they are sedentary but also because they are dehydrated. Water helps the joints. If one feels cracks, snaps and other noises when moving, or transitioning in yoga poses, that's because they are dehydrated.

I personally can't bring myself to bring that much water as my main humour is Pitta and I have a lot of fire and air. But I stick 3.6 L in regular days, 4 L during hot weather. I only reach past 5 L when it's too hot but generally I prefer to rely on watermelon because it contains more minerals than bottled water and it tastes better, rather then increase so much the water intake. The average I use includes also lifestyle, not just weight. Also, bottle water costs too much, especially if it's supposedly fluoride-free and with a low fixed residue. Tap water in my town is shit laced with unbelievable amounts of chlorine, fluorine and other crap that make it taste foul.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:38 am

I agree with drinking water either before or after meals. Water dilutes gastric juices, which in turn causes improper digestion and assimilation of foods.

Now, I've never tried drinking warm water by always stay on room temperature water. Cold water may be refreshing, but it has a lower density and it's less hydrating. I don't see it as an improvement to life. If I want to be refreshed, I jump under a cold shower, which is healthier and stimulates the blood stream. Energises. Drinking cold water never did anything for me, aside from feeling weird in my mouth. Just as heated water does. I'm not pushing anything here. Just what happens to me.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Illuminated wrote:https://youtu.be/zmBFl00Ngu0

Bearing in mind that this guru lives in India.. Where the climate is hot and humid.

Other than avoiding extremely cold liquids from the fridge and freezer which introduce cold to the stomach and can damage digestion, there are no hard and fast rules that apply to every person in every climate.

The kidneys however must always be considered, as must the ability of the body to move water.

I had a patient who had a herniated disc in the spine, and had been to see every chiropractor and physiotherapist he could. None were able to help relive his pain.

His diagnosis was dampness accumulation in the bladder channel, which runs through the back.

After several treatments he tells me that he drinks 3 litres of water every morning to move his bowels. I asked him why he drinks such an excessive amount and he stated that he thought it was right because xyz health authority personality said so.

I asked him to try stopping that habit for a while and, his back pain disappeared.

Persons who are extremely phlegmatic should not drink excessive amounts of water.

People who are hot and have a fire tendency can and will drink alot of water, especially if the weather is hot however they run the risk of the heat congealing the fluids into phlegm if they do not work on cooling the fire in other ways.

Water is essential to life but drinking it to excess is just putting unnecessary strain on your body, particularly the kidneys whose job it is to maintain the balance of water and electrolytes.

Basically any amount of water over the amount wherein it is in balance with electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, chloride and calcium will become urine before it is left to nourish the tissues.

This has to do with the manner by which water flows out of the blood vessels at the tissue level, dependent upon not only hydrostatic pressure (outward force of the water in the capillaries) but also osmotic pressure (outward pull of water from the tissue salts to the water inside the capillaries) and the balance of these two forces against the osmotic pressure exerted by the blood colloid (salts and proteins in the blood) and the hydrostatic pressure of the water already in the tissues against the capillary wall. Osmotic pressure is dependent upon electrolyte balance as water will flow to the area of highest electrolyte concentration.

Does this mean one should consume Needless amounts of salt, as a way of overhydrating?

Naturally a higher than normal amount of sodium in the tissues will attract more water but that water will then have trouble leaving the tissues and oedema is the result - dead water between the vessels and the skin which often arises as a result of kidney or heart dysfunction (or failure). This is also an exaggerated and very visible manifestation of the damp conditions one gives themselves when consuming water in amounts far exceeding their requirements.

Bearing in mind, we do not just take moisture from our water intake.. There is water in almost all food, bar the dryest of things and most people take in up to a litre and a half of water a day without realising it, unless their diet consists of very dry and moistureless foods.

Exceptional circumstances include people who are heavy exercisers or working and living in hot environments and sweat alot, people who are blood deficient (although their thirst sensation is likely to be low).

The most reliable indicator of how much water you need is thirst. In the absence of any neurological disorder which prevents signals appropriately travelling and arriving at the correct destination in your body, the feeling of thirst is an appropriate guage as to when and how much water you need to drink. If you are drinking and you feel like you are drowning yourself, or forcing yourself to take on more water than feels right then you are probably drinking too much.

If your thirst cannot be quenched and you are drinking many litres per day and still feel hot and without satisfaction, in the absence of extremely hot and dry external conditions, then you probably have a fire syndrome which needs to be addressed.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:51 am

I forgot to mention that, in my case, after increasing my water consumption (before I barely got to 1 L in a day):

• my eyelids are no longer dry (they were very dry)
• my lips are no longer dry and broken
• I no longer have pimples on my forehead.

If I drink less than what I do, those things start appearing again. (I tried). The only thing I've not been able to address as of date is my dark circles, even after fixing my sleep patterns.

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
Illuminated wrote:https://youtu.be/zmBFl00Ngu0

Bearing in mind...

That's some good points addressed, though the video was quite about general information.

Also, one must note that water is different from place to place, and while so, the consumption patterns differ.

One of my friend from North India is a complete fan of the water there, as it's from the melted ice of Himalayas. This water itself is divine in power.

Another friend from other place, luckily has a hot spring next to his house, and he had claimed his right for land holding and it's possession. He told me that his family makes sure they don't spoil the water, and installed machines to pump out and get it purified for assurance, as this hot spring had served them water for generations, without problems and they use it for drinking. My friend also had the water contents tested in lab, and found out that it had good contents of iron and many more nutrients. This nutritious water is also clean. They drink it as they like. Hot or by getting it cold. Lucky ***!

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Stormblood wrote:I forgot to mention that, in my case, after increasing my water consumption (before I barely got to 1 L in a day):

If I drink less than what I do, those things start appearing again. (I tried). The only thing I've not been able to address as of date is my dark circles, even after fixing my sleep patterns.

Dryness of the lips, and pimples on the forehead are all signs of stomach fire.

The eyelids pertain to the spleen and dryness thereof in the presence of stomach fire signs is a measure of the manner in which the spleen tends to suffer with the stomach.

Dark circles under the eyes reflect the state of the kidneys, as black is the colour of the kidneys.

Most often this is a kidney qi deficiency although it is often just an apparent deficiency as the kidneys support other organs, not a true deficiency. It is also very common in Western people because of the amount of things we do and stress we place ourselves under.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I forgot to mention that, in my case, after increasing my water consumption (before I barely got to 1 L in a day):

Dryness of the lips, and pimples on the forehead are all signs of stomach fire.

The eyelids pertain to the spleen and dryness thereof in the presence of stomach fire signs is a measure of the manner in which the spleen tends to suffer with the stomach.

Dark circles under the eyes reflect the state of the kidneys, as black is the colour of the kidneys.

Most often this is a kidney qi deficiency although it is often just an apparent deficiency as the kidneys support other organs, not a true deficiency. It is also very common in Western people because of the amount of things we do and stress we place ourselves under.

Thank you for your information. Should I make a separate post if I wish to discuss methods to get rid of those, aside from green tea bags that don't really solve eliminate the circle problem completely?

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 pm

The thing about dark circles under the eyes is that they are not purely cosmetic on the skin. This is why placing things such as green tea bags upon them do not move them.

These circles are part of the zang Xiang or the display of the organic functions on the surface of the body.

As they indicate kidney function, the only way to remove them is to support kidney health.

Black foods of a salty flavour pertain to the kidneys - black beans, mussels, oysters, black rice, blackberries, caviar and duck amongst other things are all supportive to the kidney energy.

Other measures which can be taken include getting adequate rest (not just sleep but rest from activity), keeping warm (particularly during winter and early spring), avoiding diuretic foods and drinks and not standing for prolonged periods of time.

Looking after the digestive organs also helps to prevent the kidneys from having to rise up and assist them too often. This can be achieved through a diet which is easy on the spleen, soft cooked yellow vegetables like pumpkin and squash, soft grains millet and barley, chicken that has been well cooked and lightly spiced stews that have been cooked for a long time.

Food should be eaten in smaller amounts more frequently to give prevent straining the organs and thus the kidneys.

In time, there should be a reduction to the dark circles however kidney energy is the slowest in the body to respond and therefore this can take some time to heal.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:The thing about dark circles under the eyes is that they are not purely cosmetic on the skin. This is why placing things such as green tea bags upon them do not move them.

These circles are part of the zang Xiang or the display of the organic functions on the surface of the body.

As they indicate kidney function, the only way to remove them is to support kidney health.

Black foods of a salty flavour pertain to the kidneys - black beans, mussels, oysters, black rice, blackberries, caviar and duck amongst other things are all supportive to the kidney energy.

Other measures which can be taken include getting adequate rest (not just sleep but rest from activity), keeping warm (particularly during winter and early spring), avoiding diuretic foods and drinks and not standing for prolonged periods of time.

Looking after the digestive organs also helps to prevent the kidneys from having to rise up and assist them too often. This can be achieved through a diet which is easy on the spleen, soft cooked yellow vegetables like pumpkin and squash, soft grains millet and barley, chicken that has been well cooked and lightly spiced stews that have been cooked for a long time.

Food should be eaten in smaller amounts more frequently to give prevent straining the organs and thus the kidneys.

In time, there should be a reduction to the dark circles however kidney energy is the slowest in the body to respond and therefore this can take some time to heal.

Thank you. You said that the energy is black. So, together with the physical changes to nutrition, breathing in black energy in the kidneys to empower them should help them as well, right?

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:00 pm

The colour black also pertains to the kidneys function as a drainage ditch where the turbid wastes are removed.. The age and life cycle of the kidneys is old age and death.

More beneficial than the colour black, due its potential to create negative influence is the element of water, to which the kidneys are also ascribed. They are the organ from which the water containing fire arises, a contradiction but a necessity for life.

The fire that burns in the heart arises from and is subsequently cooled by the strength of the kidney water.