Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cancerogenous foods and drinks we should avoid?

SS322 said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?

Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.

I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

By the way I drink water, fruit juices, milk, tea and coffee.

Sinistra said:
SS322 said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
I don't eat KFC, Mcdonalds etc, but i often eat Doner kebab, pizza etc, i guess that's considered fast food too, but i hope it's not as bad as KFC and Mcdonalds? I'm just not used to cook, and i can't cook, neither do i have the time for it, so generally my diet is only ready to serve food....

Most articles i've read say that coca cola is dangerous because of the caramel food colouring, but they rarely mention other carbonated soft drinks, does that mean that the other carbonated soft drinks such as Fanta, 7up, etc are safer?

Do i have to change my diet completely, if i don't want to get cancer or other health issues.... And do you have to drink water only, and to eat organic food, without preservatives only, if you don't want to get cancer, and if you want to be healthy?

Döner is the worst because it's (((halal))). The meat in it is butcherd with the same cruelty as kosher meat. The Sikhs from India (who branched from Sanatana Dharma as a militant sect against islamic invaders) are not meant to ever eat "kutta" (halal/kosher) meat. The only meat they are allowed to eat is "jhatka" (killed painlessly by decapitation with a razor sharp blade which leads to an instant kill). The dish Döner itself, a bread full of meat and veggies, is actually pretty nice but they use this disgusting halal meat all over it and they don't even have the same purity standards as real kosher food (which has no additives whatsoever) but is poisoned with phosphates, iodates, nitrites and other cancerous shit.

Coca Cola (the whole corporation, not just the drink) is 100% pro pissrael and gives them millions of shekels every year. Pepsi as well by the way. Let's talk about how the jews use the Hegelian dialectic all the time to make people choose between one and the same poison.

I drink tea for the most part, not the cheap stuff from teabags but real herbal tea that I preferably grow myself or collect in the wild (which is dangerous if you don't have knowledge abour herbs!). My favourite tea herb is called Jiaogulan. It might have a strange name but it's very good and easy to grow, even on the windowsill. I also like to let herb cuttings root in the water that I drink. That way chemicals are absorbed by the plant and not by me. It works best with mint which sprouts roots within a few days. I also put pieces of copper in the water so that germs can't live in it. Ions of elemental copper are not dangerous to humans. In fact drinking from copper beakers is an Ayurvedic form of therapy.

Food that is labeld as organic is not always better. Here in Germany the producers of "BIO" (which is the marketing name for organic) are gangstalked and bullied by authorities. The BIO-lables are so expensive that the producers have to lower their standards. Many of them grow in soil that is already polluted, no matter if they contribute further to the pollution. Sometimes they also cheat or standards have been lowerd by authorities so that they don't even have to cheat. I mostly buy from the farmers market which is twice a week in most German cities. Many of the shops there sell what they themselves or others from the region produced. That's much better than the expensive stuff with the fancy labels in most of the cases.

I have seen a variation of "doner kebab" which is the greek one it uses mixed beef and porc meat (or sometimes only porc) and should be non halal.

Concerning most doner kebabs however including the mainstream ones found on european markets they are run by turks and using solely halal meat. Actually if you eat any meat prepared by populations from muslim countries living in the west it's still likely to be halal meat. Which is toxic for SS as it has been essentially sacrificed to greys and linking us to enemy energy. It's a bit like eating aztec sacrificial meat well except it's not human in most cases in kebabs. Well at least when they don't kill girls and put them in kebabs like they like doing...

Unfortunately it's not usually possible to find commercial non halal kebabs. Kebabs are roasted meats that common in the Levant and doner kebab is only one sort (ii has become like the fast food sort since it's easy to make and can go in bread and such).

Normally how it goes is they buy the whole kebab roll of halal beef (the meat on the stick) with the metal stick in it and all, frozen from a halal meet company making them. And then they put it as is frozen on the machine that heats and roasts it making the metal stick turn. They don't actually prepare anything for the beef sort. For chicken doner kebab they might buy cheap industrial halal chicken breasts and impale them on the stick themselves.

Meh if even german producers lower their organic/bio qualities I can only imagine in other countries...

Germany is actually the second worst agriculture in the EU after Spain. France is terrible when it comes to animal rights (because France is the third most jewish country in the world) but in terms of poison they put on the sheer plants, Spain is the worst, followed by Germany. Germany and Spain are big and have many fields and acres and corrupt politicians. That small country nowadays known as Germany is a banana republic. It's the people's republic of Goymoney. Migrants break the law all the time but native Germans get busted by police for nothing (many police here are Turkish immigrants as well). I also heard about the girl in the döner. That happend in England. I think England might be one of the places worse off than Germany (speaking about immigration now, not agriculture). At least we don't have muslim mayors as in London or thousand of minor girls prostituted by force as in Birmingham... at least no such cases have been made public over here. Probably it already happens on a smaller scale. Countries with less destruction through agriculture are the smaller and the mountainous ones. For example I love Italian procuts. They are usually more expensive than those from Spain but have good quality.

SS322 said:
Sinistra said:
SS322 said:

Germany is actually the second worst agriculture in the EU after Spain. France is terrible when it comes to animal rights (because France is the third most jewish country in the world) but in terms of poison they put on the sheer plants, Spain is the worst, followed by Germany. Germany and Spain are big and have many fields and acres and corrupt politicians. That small country nowadays known as Germany is a banana republic. It's the people's republic of Goymoney. Migrants break the law all the time but native Germans get busted by police for nothing (many police here are Turkish immigrants as well). I also heard about the girl in the döner. That happend in England. I think England might be one of the places worse off than Germany (speaking about immigration now, not agriculture). At least we don't have muslim mayors as in London or thousand of minor girls prostituted by force as in Birmingham... at least no such cases have been made public over here. Probably it already happens on a smaller scale. Countries with less destruction through agriculture are the smaller and the mountainous ones. For example I love Italian procuts. They are usually more expensive than those from Spain but have good quality.
Italians cheat on the product qualities as well especially on the organic labels and on quality graded products such olive oil grades. I have seen a report showing most extra virgin olive oils sold as Italy were not extra virgin. They are a mixture of lower grades and a bit of extra virgin for the taste.

Sinistra said:
SS322 said:
Sinistra said:

Italians cheat on the product qualities as well especially on the organic labels and on quality graded products such olive oil grades. I have seen a report showing most extra virgin olive oils sold as Italy were not extra virgin. They are a mixture of lower grades and a bit of extra virgin for the taste.

My aunt from Italy made me and my family some olive oil from the olives in her garden which are all of the same local variety of olives. The oil had a perfect golden color and was not bitter at all. The olive oil that you get at the store is usually contaminated with parts of stems and seeds of the olive trees which contain bitter substances. Mostly the cheap, industrially farmed oil is contaminated that way, meaning the manufacturers with the fancy lables mix bad oil in, at least when their oil has a bitter taste and green or brown color. This cheap oil will also lose its nutritional value and develop a nasty taste and smell faster because the chlorophyll from the stems rapidly accelerates the oxidation of the unsaturated fatty acids.

Italians still have a better eating culture than we Germans. In Italy I see the "artigianale" food everywhere which is traditionally made and usually from local ingredients. German eating culture has been ruined by the forced introduction of idustrially processed foods, foreign fast food and street food and the use of cancerous additives. I know some traditional and regional German foods and cook them myself but most Germans, even when they cook for themselves, make rice or pasta or other non-native stuff. Technically even our holy potato is an introduced species. I'm sure Germany is one of the countries with the highest rates of vegans and such idiots who either control every single bit they eat or they personify the other extreme and eat lots of bad and cheap food like the pigs. In Italy and many "southern" countries it's still common that the mother or at least someone cooks a meal for the family every day. Most Germans have a fast breakfast at work/school and later also lunch at work/school. In the evening probably junk food and maybe even alcohol and definetely TV. Probably this is just my personal experience because I work in Germany and make holiday in Italy but its also a clichee. :roll:

Sugar! (saccharose).
Avoid it like a plague!
It's a molecule made of two other sugars, glucose and fructose.

All sugars contain calories and have the capatity to make you fat, but especially fructose is harmful, because

a) it deprives your body-cells of energy (lack of cell-energy supports cancer developent)
b) it lowers the fat burning rate of you body (makes you tired, lazy and fat)
c) especially fructose nourishes cancer

So, saccharose & fruit-juices (=fructose) are harmful!
Did you know that with fruit-juices alone you can develop liver cirrhosis?

Sometimes I eat that stuff but I eat every week a Pizza. I forgot a half Pizza for 3 months in my room and the fcking Pizza didnt mold. I asked myself what the fck, which chemicals have to be on this Pizza that It didnt mold after 3 fcking months. So take care what you eat.

Thoughtcriminal said:
Sugar! (saccharose).
Avoid it like a plague!
It's a molecule made of two other sugars, glucose and fructose.

All sugars contain calories and have the capatity to make you fat, but especially fructose is harmful, because

a) it deprives your body-cells of energy (lack of cell-energy supports cancer developent)
b) it lowers the fat burning rate of you body (makes you tired, lazy and fat)
c) especially fructose nourishes cancer

So, saccharose & fruit-juices (=fructose) are harmful!
Did you know that with fruit-juices alone you can develop liver cirrhosis?

Let's not go over the top on fructose, please. All fruit contains fructose. It's a form of natural sugar contained in all fruit. We've been eating fruit for millennia and we certainly won't be stopping anytime soon. Just be wary of excesses. Don't go eating kilograms of fruit in a day or liters of fruit juice. Moderation is the key here.

EnlightmentGangFounder said:
Sometimes I eat that stuff but I eat every week a Pizza. I forgot a half Pizza for 3 months in my room and the fcking Pizza didnt mold. I asked myself what the fck, which chemicals have to be on this Pizza that It didnt mold after 3 fcking months. So take care what you eat.
how the fuck did you forget a pizza for 3 months in ur room lol

Completely stay away from sugar UNLESS it is natural sugar (Apples, berries, etc)

Switch to a ketogenic diet as well, eat like our ancestors have, exercise and avoid fast food or soft drinks by all costs. The reason why so many health problems are on the rise is because of what we eat.

I just realized this: Our ancestors NEVER brushed their teeth yet they didnt get cavities or tooth decays, why? Cause they didnt eat the junk we eat today. Everything was organic.

Also avoid being out in cities too much, unless you have to - too much pollution is bad for you. Create balance between meat and vegetables and don't eat lots of sweets and carbohydrates, use Styvia as a sugar replacement and do not eat anything you are offered, eat smart.

Sero said:
use Styvia as a sugar replacement
Is Stevia actually anything good? What even is is, just some random molecule they found and mass produced to suck more shekels out of the health-conscious people? Don't like this poison, I'll sell you this other one instead for even more money. Classic big-nosed trick

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sero said:
Is Stevia actually anything good? What even is is, just some random molecule they found and mass produced to suck more shekels out of the health-conscious people? Don't like this poison, I'll sell you this other one instead for even more money. Classic big-nosed trick

It's sugar they extract from a natural plant as far as I'm aware, and the packets keep sugar in very small quantities.

I think it's OK, but I see where you're coming from.

While I do support a ketogenic diet for White people of Northern subraces, we don't exactly know what our ancestors ate. The hunter-gatherer phase was BEFORE the gods genetically altered hominids to create us humans. It stands to reason they introduced a balanced, wholesome diet based on genetics, lifestyle and location.

As for stevia, @Ol argedco luciftias, it is a plant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia_rebaudiana Herbalists can turn it into drops, rather than do worthless isolations like chemists. Another natural, unprocessed sweetener is Luo Han Guo.

More about stevia: https://foodfacts.mercola.com/stevia.html
More about Luo Han Guo: https://foodfacts.mercola.com/luo-han-guo.html

I know stevia is from a plant, but it isn't exactly sugar. It's just some mystery chemical that someone tried and they thought tasted sweet. And with people now realizing how bad the overprocessed refined sugars are, they used the opportunity to try to promote stevia as a healthy alternative to make money off of. I've tried it before, it definitely isn't real sugar. And coming from a plant doesn't male it safe, many plants are poisonous.

Sero said:
Sero said:

It's sugar they extract from a natural plant as far as I'm aware, and the packets keep sugar in very small quantities.

I think it's OK, but I see where you're coming from.

Stormblood said:
While I do support a ketogenic diet for White people of Northern subraces, we don't exactly know what our ancestors ate. The hunter-gatherer phase was BEFORE the gods genetically altered hominids to create us humans. It stands to reason they introduced a balanced, wholesome diet based on genetics, lifestyle and location.

As for stevia, @Ol argedco luciftias, it is a plant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia_rebaudiana Herbalists can turn it into drops, rather than do worthless isolations like chemists. Another natural, unprocessed sweetener is Luo Han Guo.

More about stevia: https://foodfacts.mercola.com/stevia.html
More about Luo Han Guo: https://foodfacts.mercola.com/luo-han-guo.html

I know stevia is from a plant, but it isn't exactly sugar. It's just some mystery chemical that someone tried and they thought tasted sweet. And with people now realizing how bad the overprocessed refined sugars are, they used the opportunity to try to promote stevia as a healthy alternative to make money off of. I've tried it before, it definitely isn't real sugar. And coming from a plant doesn't male it safe, many plants are poisonous.

When I was following my first education (I switched later on), we were talking about the foods that were promoted, such as, cranberries and echinacea. That the story they made was false, as both plants are also actually native to europe.
They just needed a story to sell and become popular again.

As for stevia, it is also known as honeybush. Stevia is part of its latin name. Whilst it does not have literal sugar in it, it does have sweet tasting components..
Of which is said that when the isolated compounds were tested they were all proven to be carcinogenic!!!!
No plant in low doses or just given once causes cancer. I believe we can all agree that that is BS. But in light of the above thing, I do NOT recommend taking like store bought extracts from it.

You can buy the plant, Im not sure if it will, but you can try to make new plants from it by cutting some of the stems off and putting the cut in water or just in soil but water regurlarly so that it'd grow roots and you have a new plant (from which you may be able to better regulate what goes on it so you may not be accidentally consuming pesticides or other crap... depending on where you got the plant from).
And use the leaves in tea, or let it sit in cold water overnight (In other words, make your own extracts), or add it in your blender to make a smoothie with.

Also, Xylitol. I've heard of it more often as of late. It is also NOT sugar, but they say it is a refined ingredient found in birch tree's sap. When you collect it in early spring, right before or when the first leaves open up.
I've also seen a video where some person was boiling a LOT of birch tree sap to make sugar out of it. (Just an idea)
Birch tree sap isn't storable for long even in the cooler part of the fridge, you'll have to actually freeze it.
Also, it doesn't taste as sweet as sugar does when the sap is fresh. Just so you know.

Stormblood said:
I included a real doctor's article to clear any doubt about what kind of stevia should be used and why, and so on.
I remember a benefit that stevia does supposedly have, not sure if that article you linked mentions it I didn't read the whole thing. If you have Lyme's disease from a tick bite, the main reason its so hard to get rid of is the virus is protected by a thick coating that the medicine can't really get through. Stevia cuts through this coating so the medicine can attack the virus much more effectively. This is what my old Biology teacher told me, who also had Lyme's disease.

That article looks really good, but there is also the fact the bignose doctor is suggesting you to make a recipe where he's the one selling all the ingredients. So of course he wants to convince you to try it to grab them shekels. Not saying this negates what he says about the studies, maybe its all true and stevia is amazing, but it is a factor.

Stormblood said:
I included a real doctor's article to clear any doubt about what kind of stevia should be used and why, and so on.
I remember a benefit that stevia does supposedly have, not sure if that article you linked mentions it I didn't read the whole thing. If you have Lyme's disease from a tick bite, the main reason its so hard to get rid of is the virus is protected by a thick coating that the medicine can't really get through. Stevia cuts through this coating so the medicine can attack the virus much more effectively. This is what my old Biology teacher told me, who also had Lyme's disease.

That article looks really good, but there is also the fact the bignose doctor is suggesting you to make a recipe where he's the one selling all the ingredients. So of course he wants to convince you to try it to grab them shekels. Not saying this negates what he says about the studies, maybe its all true and stevia is amazing, but it is a factor.

It's called marketing, a modern disease. He also has an article against erythrol and sugar alcohols in general. At the end of the page, there are always sources included by the way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back