Multiple Health Issues

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

SatanicSlytherin

Multiple Health Issues

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:36 am

So, I decided to write down all of the health issues I have.

Needless to say I felt like I was writing an essay when doing this.

My Sun astrological placement states that it’s “poor for health, fragile” and it certainly shows.

I’m not sure if this is allowed, but here goes...

———————

General: Fatigue-prone, heavy procrastination. Temperature sensitivity (cold one minute, overheating the next.)

Skin: Eczema, dry, acne-prone, sensitive to touch/pain.

Hair: Becomes greasy fast.

Eyes: Nearsighted (no glasses), puffy, bags under, sensitive to light.

Mouth/Teeth: Temporary dental work still present after 1 1/2 years. 3 cavities, teeth feel “soft” almost.
Teeth accidentally clenched often.
Gums receding.
Copper taste in mouth if running/jogging.

Nose: Constantly stuffy, runs sometimes. Had frequent nosebleeds as a kid. Sensitive to smells.

Brain: Anxiety (mostly handled), possible depression, seizures (handled). Mild autism.
PTSD/Trauma: Parental abuse, reproduction (unrelated to parents). Possible “split personality” (from abuse) that turned into a friendly thoughtform.

Throat: Sore a lot, feels choked-up a lot, cannot swallow pills anymore, cannot eat rice-like foods, cannot vibrate words without pain.

Hands: Major carpal tunnel in left hand (fingers slightly twitch of their own accord), minor carpal tunnel in right. (Used to game constantly, for 7 years.)

Lungs: Shallow breathing, untreated asthma, coughing isn’t automatic, painful breathing if running. Wheezing.

Heart/Veins: Mild anemia (handled.)

Stomach: Heartburn-prone (especially if eating high-carb), general nausea.

Liver: Unknown if any issues.

Kidneys: Possible adrenal disorder.

Pancreas: Possible low blood sugar issues.

Digestive: Wheat/Carrot/Cucumber allergy. Slight sugar allergy. Cruciferic vegetable intolerance (possibly.) IBS. Stomach sometimes feels heavy when exhausted. Rice gives brain fog.

Female: Excruciating cramps (electrolytes/zinc remedy), mental trauma (possible physical) from abortion years ago. Libido is inactive 99.9% of the time. Gender dysphoria (rarely.)

Spine: General weakness, usd to be curved badly.

Mobility: Creaky/achey joints, muscles easily become stiff.

Diet: Ketogenic. Meat, vegetables (I forget to buy any, though), cheese/creams, very dark chocolate, and rarely fruit.
No grains/bread/rice, no added sugar, no seafood (houselady is deathly allergic), no potatoes.

Other: Hates daily tasks: eating, bathroom trips, showering, keeping a schedule, etc.
Possible autoimmune disorders (mother has Lupus), possible thyroid damage.

——-

Anyway, what I’m wondering is if there’s any way to generally make my health better? I’m doing a sun square, but I have yet to see any results (unless those only happen afterwards.) I know I need to work on my throat, too; priority, I think.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

HPS Shannon

Re: Multiple Health Issues

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:42 am

That is a long list there. If I recall you posted some of these issues on the health yahoo group.
Have you taken any of the advice other than the sun square? Unfortunately, in this modern society, just changing some parts of the diet and taking multivitamins do not cut it.

The sun square results are different for everyone. You can get results at any time. This isn't certain but you may need to do it twice and from your list, your body is in disharmony- mentally, physically and energetically.

Unfortunately, we all have minor issues that occur but these can be alleviated exponentially.
Just combine the physical in addition to the sun square you are doing.

If I were you, I'd write a list of my issues and work on them individually working your way down. You will come to find that some of your ailments are connected in that if you heal one, the other will be healed.

For now, I'd look into Qigong. have you heard of it? Also, are you doing yoga or any form of physical exercise?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am

Man, you should start a freeing the soul working to remove all health issues.

Ansuz 88 times
Affirm 8 times: in a positive and healthy manner I am eternally free from any and all disease illness sickness and pain now and forever.

Do this for 90 days then repeat for better results.

But be sure to start this at the right time. Check Lydia’s dates for workings.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 am

HPS Shannon wrote:...

Strangely I felt a lot better after I did the Zodiac Vibrations and Yoga (mainly Hatha, a couple Kundalini poses). I also was able to feel the energy of the thoughtform (maybe masculine half of the soul?) after an inverted asana.

I think I’ll upkeep the Zodiac working and do Kundalini yoga in the morning.

I kind of forget what was said on the e-groups. I think mainly I need to get outside more and do physical exercise. I was supposed to move somewhere with a free doctor, but some stupid Xian is interfering with that...

I think the main issues are the digestive and respiratory ones, which I have no clue how to fix without modern medicine. I don’t even know what’s causing the digestive ones.

Qigong?
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Aquarius wrote:Man, you should start a freeing the soul working to remove all health issues.

Ansuz 88 times
Affirm 8 times: in a positive and healthy manner I am eternally free from any and all disease illness sickness and pain now and forever.

Do this for 90 days then repeat for better results.

But be sure to start this at the right time. Check Lydia’s dates for workings.

This Sunday, waning moon in Virgo. I haven't done this month yet for workings, due to my computer being broken for a few weeks.
The better and stronger my comrades are, the better our future will be:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

RTR's save the world!
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1431

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote:Qigong?

I don't know what others are going to suggest, but this might be a good beginner routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Y8QSVyYhM

The owner mentions these health associations:

• Wood - liver and gallbladder
• Earth - stomach and spleen
• Water - kidneys and urinary bladder
• Metal - lungs and large intestine
• Fire - heart, small intestine, pericardium, triple heater

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 am

I was watching a video the other day on a Ketogenic diet over the time of 11 years or so.

A ketogenic diet is basicly a diet that consists mainly of animal fats and animal products. Cutting out sugar is one thing, and that helps a lot already.
But then they feel better and go on to promote the diet as being helpful. (And the one whom they used as an example had a stupid diet anyway of eating a large breakfast and nothing till the evening basicly.)

Basicly what was said in the video was that over time, toxins build up which came from the animal products, which become harder and harder to remove by the kidneys and liver over time.

Also. When people eat mostly animal foods, they tend to be prone to acne due to the body needing an outlet of the toxins. That goes without saying that the food is crap anyway, too many animal products give a sour dominity in the body, and that they probably never heard of right fats anyway either.

Now in the herbalism from back in the day a cleaning can be done using taraxacum officinalis or using nettles. Taraxacum officinalis is promoting liver secretion and slightly diuretic, while nettles are mainly diuretic, remove toxins, and have minerals like iron in example.
Nettles can be eaten in a soup.
And this was eaten in the spring, early spring.

Ehm, I think, like mageson said, it is important to eat enough vegetables and fruit, as it does give you enough vitamins and minerals that you can't get from animal foods, especially those from the supermarket, but also, to keep your liver and kidneys functioning properly.

There are side effects to eating wrongly, like, a rotten egg smell on whatever poop you have when protein isn't digested properly, or if you eat too much fat some people get diarrhea.

If the jews are cursed, those cause imbalances in the body. I can imagine they pray for good stools, if those diseases they have is so heavy on the body. It sounds disgusting, but the digestive movement, its also seen as a sign of how the body functions. So a good digestive movement thing or something is not too heavy on the body and works for better health.

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 am

I forgot to add that during winter time vegetables are scarce. If there are vegetables, they're seasonal, or they've been prepared in advance and stored in weck pots.
I don't know the english word for it and I don't really have the time to look it up, but basicly, food can be put on vinegar or some other way of preparation..
The pot is cooked out, made sterile. The contents are readied and made sterile or added something that stops them from spoiling, then the lid is placed on and the whole container is cooked. This is to sort of create a vacuum inside the pot and also to make sure it can't spoil I think.
Those pots can be stored up for months.

People always speak about fresh plants and such, but when you have your own garden and do not want to buy it elsewhere, you're either going to have to refridgerate it or shelve it like that, especially if you have a big quantity at once. Which can happen easily too be honest as plants tend to have their fruits and such at quite the same time.

During winter time its said that either people use their fat reserves or they may eat more meat or something like that.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:34 am

Not all sugars. Just artificial sweeteners and sucrose (classic white sugar). The sugars contained in fruit (fructose), vegetables, dairy (lactose), grains and honey are good and nourishing for the body. Fats are slow to absorb and will take time to give you energy. On the other hand, natural sugars provide quick energy. Well, excluding those coming from grains, because grains are the slowest thing to be digested in the stomach and grains are generally not treated in the right way to be easy to digest. Ultimately, anyway all sugars are converted into the only form of sugar the blood can carry: glucose.

Now that doesn't mean you must go on an overdose of sugars. On the contrary. If too much sugar is released into the blood at the same time, your body releases high amounts of insulin and all the sugars introduced is stored as fat. You might want to avoid that and instead eat balanced meals.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am

Roswitha wrote:I was watching a video the other day on a Ketogenic diet over the time of 11 years or so.

A ketogenic diet is basicly a diet that consists mainly of animal fats and animal products. Cutting out sugar is one thing, and that helps a lot already.
But then they feel better and go on to promote the diet as being helpful.

Ehm, I think, like mageson said, it is important to eat enough vegetables and fruit, as it does give you enough vitamins and minerals that you can't get from animal foods, especially those from the supermarket, but also, to keep your liver and kidneys functioning properly.

Sure it’s fats-based, but the video you watched is incorrect.

The source of fats can be animal, oils, avocados, etc. Not all of it has to be animal-based.

The diet is supposed to be moderate on protein, and protein can come from different sources as well (though not all protein is the same.)

Plus, the diet promotes spending carbs on vegetables and some fruits. Not avoiding them. I only avoid them by accident, forgrtting to grab veggies etc.

Regardless... the diet is helpful. I feel absolutely exhausted, lethargic, if I’m not on Keto. I get seizures and horrific anxiety if I’m not on Keto. I’m not going to give up my diet; it woks for me.

I’ll try to see about the herbalism supplement, but I’m not sure where to get anything like that.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:56 pm

You diet is not likely the problem.

This is a classic picture of a latent pathogen which has not been removed.

Have you ever had glandular fever or Epstein Barr Virus?

Regardless, the remedy is Minor Bupleurum Decoction or Xiao Chai Hu Tang taken until the symptoms are resolved.