chronic fatigue, other stuff

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

serpentwalker666
Posts: 178

chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 pm

I have had chronic fatigue for quite some time now. I do not feel rested after sleeping 8 hours or 7 and I am falling asleep by 4pm in the afternoon. I have been taking a small dosage of a beta blocker (25mg) for the time being to help with inappropriate sinus tachycardia, I'm aware beta blockers can cause sleep disturbances but for the time being I am staying on it because the tachycardia was pretty bad with a sustained heart rate over 110 bpm all day everyday if I didn't take this. From a Chinese medicine perspective I had a health pattern of blood deficiency and yin deficiency with heat. Heart blood, spleen blood and liver blood deficiency. I was treated for a few months for that and have gotten better except for the chronic fatigue that seems to never leave.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 573

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 pm

How has your vitamin/mineral intake been?
And the foods that you ate?

There are people that could need 10 hours of sleep - and aside from that, in countries like spain or so they'd sleep or rest or do very little at the warmest point of the day.
Which makes me wonder if the 8 our continual labor with in comparison rather short breaks is even healthy in any way at all.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

(((occultumlapidem)))
Posts: 155

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:34 pm

could be geopathic or electro stress. try place earthy things around your bed or move electronics away haha yea brah just put a stack of bricks around it

Aquarius
Posts: 2253

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Are you exerting your mind over something? Does your mind get exerted by a specific activity you do?
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 2253

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:56 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:How has your vitamin/mineral intake been?
And the foods that you ate?

There are people that could need 10 hours of sleep - and aside from that, in countries like spain or so they'd sleep or rest or do very little at the warmest point of the day.
Which makes me wonder if the 8 our continual labor with in comparison rather short breaks is even healthy in any way at all.
8 hours of work everyday for a minimal pay is just asking for a mental shutdown. I can’t immagine myself doing that kind of thing. I was in a bank not long ago and seeing the people working there.. it looked like they were completely mentally dead, completely materialistic ghouls who probabily cared for nothing more than money and what people think about them.
Image

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 573

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Aquarius wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:How has your vitamin/mineral intake been?
And the foods that you ate?

There are people that could need 10 hours of sleep - and aside from that, in countries like spain or so they'd sleep or rest or do very little at the warmest point of the day.
Which makes me wonder if the 8 our continual labor with in comparison rather short breaks is even healthy in any way at all.
8 hours of work everyday for a minimal pay is just asking for a mental shutdown. I can’t immagine myself doing that kind of thing. I was in a bank not long ago and seeing the people working there.. it looked like they were completely mentally dead, completely materialistic ghouls who probabily cared for nothing more than money and what people think about them.


And yet it is what a lot of people are on, but also they seem to realize more and more that this isn't healthy and more and more people want to work part-time.

A 40 hour work week, is usually monday - friday which is 8 hours a day excluding travel time. I understand that people dont want to do anything, get home, eat a freezer meal, and end up in front of the tv turning their brain to yello or falling asleep with it on to become brainwashed goyim.

And yet, also the very busy lifestyle also seems to have become more apparent in Japan as well, as I was watching videos about Tokyo and students learning all the time and cram school and such saying that the most amount of sleep people would get on average would be around 6 hours.

For that amount of labor you put in, 6 hours of sleep is very little.

I am saying this now, but the joo doesn't even care if you sleep or not. Can only sleep 3 hours a night? Perfeectt!! But you still have to do moreee you can't sleep at all goyim. Pfff.

I actually feel bad for those people in China that got stuck inside the factories :(.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Aquarius
Posts: 2253

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:How has your vitamin/mineral intake been?
And the foods that you ate?

There are people that could need 10 hours of sleep - and aside from that, in countries like spain or so they'd sleep or rest or do very little at the warmest point of the day.
Which makes me wonder if the 8 our continual labor with in comparison rather short breaks is even healthy in any way at all.
8 hours of work everyday for a minimal pay is just asking for a mental shutdown. I can’t immagine myself doing that kind of thing. I was in a bank not long ago and seeing the people working there.. it looked like they were completely mentally dead, completely materialistic ghouls who probabily cared for nothing more than money and what people think about them.


And yet it is what a lot of people are on, but also they seem to realize more and more that this isn't healthy and more and more people want to work part-time.

A 40 hour work week, is usually monday - friday which is 8 hours a day excluding travel time. I understand that people dont want to do anything, get home, eat a freezer meal, and end up in front of the tv turning their brain to yello or falling asleep with it on to become brainwashed goyim.

And yet, also the very busy lifestyle also seems to have become more apparent in Japan as well, as I was watching videos about Tokyo and students learning all the time and cram school and such saying that the most amount of sleep people would get on average would be around 6 hours.

For that amount of labor you put in, 6 hours of sleep is very little.

I am saying this now, but the joo doesn't even care if you sleep or not. Can only sleep 3 hours a night? Perfeectt!! But you still have to do moreee you can't sleep at all goyim. Pfff.

I actually feel bad for those people in China that got stuck inside the factories :(.

Chinese people are very unlucky and this kind of shit they experience is horrible, there's a reason why factories have nets out of their windows, people would just jump from there to suicide:/
And yes Japanese people also work a ton, there is also high suicide rate among them, guess why..
You may like this website here if you have my same ideas https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/
Image

Centralforce666
Posts: 251

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 pm

serpentwalker666 wrote:I have had chronic fatigue for quite some time now. I do not feel rested after sleeping 8 hours or 7 and I am falling asleep by 4pm in the afternoon. I have been taking a small dosage of a beta blocker (25mg) for the time being to help with inappropriate sinus tachycardia, I'm aware beta blockers can cause sleep disturbances but for the time being I am staying on it because the tachycardia was pretty bad with a sustained heart rate over 110 bpm all day everyday if I didn't take this. From a Chinese medicine perspective I had a health pattern of blood deficiency and yin deficiency with heat. Heart blood, spleen blood and liver blood deficiency. I was treated for a few months for that and have gotten better except for the chronic fatigue that seems to never leave.


What was the treatment that you revived for the above?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

serpentwalker666
Posts: 178

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 pm

I haven't been stressing my mind much at all, I just have been trying to exercise a little more over the past few months, I'm usually fine most of the day until it hits 5pm then I'm completely exhausted and all I want to do is sleep. Diet is not the best, I been trying to include more vegetables, I'm also going to start supplementing vitamins and minerals, i took a multivitamin for awhile back just sort of got caught up with life and ended up getting this fatigue and kind of fell off on staying consistent with a real good diet, so it hasn't been to good lately. But I have been consistent with my meditations and yoga

serpentwalker666
Posts: 178

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby serpentwalker666 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:53 pm

The Chinese herbal formula I was on for this was called. An Shen Bu Xin Pian heart calm. Along with just acupuncture to try and help with liver heat, floating yang pulse and everything else. Points for strengthing the stomach and points for clearing detention in the abdomen were used, and points on my left ear and in between my toes at times.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 573

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Aquarius wrote:Chinese people are very unlucky and this kind of shit they experience is horrible, there's a reason why factories have nets out of their windows, people would just jump from there to suicide:/
And yes Japanese people also work a ton, there is also high suicide rate among them, guess why..
You may like this website here if you have my same ideas https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/


Its not just that the Japanese work a ton, as a Japanese you are expected to work and contribute to society.
Some of their rituals that I've seen.. I find them over the top.
Some things may have some significance, but you can overdo it.
Japanese people that have become shut ins because they dropped out of society - they have a name for them. And now there are programs that help them get back on their feet.
The studying is real, there too. If you don't get good grades, you can't get into a good college/university which means you may not be able to get a good job.
There are many people that would apply for one job. And thus many get turned away.
Of course the Japanese countryside is different than the big city and more crowded places.

For all the good things that they've made, and all the interesting stuff that they have there, I wouldn't mind going on a holiday there, but I wouldn't want to live there, just because of the things I said above.
Contributing to society is one thing, but this pressure goes too far.

Also, aquarius, I am not entirely sure what you mean by 'if you have my same ideas'. I did click the link however, but wasn't that interested in it.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Aquarius
Posts: 2253

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:49 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Chinese people are very unlucky and this kind of shit they experience is horrible, there's a reason why factories have nets out of their windows, people would just jump from there to suicide:/
And yes Japanese people also work a ton, there is also high suicide rate among them, guess why..
You may like this website here if you have my same ideas https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/


Its not just that the Japanese work a ton, as a Japanese you are expected to work and contribute to society.
Some of their rituals that I've seen.. I find them over the top.
Some things may have some significance, but you can overdo it.
Japanese people that have become shut ins because they dropped out of society - they have a name for them. And now there are programs that help them get back on their feet.
The studying is real, there too. If you don't get good grades, you can't get into a good college/university which means you may not be able to get a good job.
There are many people that would apply for one job. And thus many get turned away.
Of course the Japanese countryside is different than the big city and more crowded places.

For all the good things that they've made, and all the interesting stuff that they have there, I wouldn't mind going on a holiday there, but I wouldn't want to live there, just because of the things I said above.
Contributing to society is one thing, but this pressure goes too far.

Also, aquarius, I am not entirely sure what you mean by 'if you have my same ideas'. I did click the link however, but wasn't that interested in it.
Yes I know about that, poor guys can't get a rest.
As for that link, I like the principles of that guy Mj demarco which are to live a life not restricted by the 8-5, and to do this you gotta be your own boss and be a entrepreneur. What I don't like is that most people there are obsessed by money and literally make posts like"should I dump my girlfriend to work on my business" like dude go fuck yourself lol
Image

Centralforce666
Posts: 251

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:25 pm

An Shen Bu Xin Wan is not a blood tonic..

It is purely used for calming anxiety from an agitated heart spirit.

Liver blood deficiency requires blood tonic herbs..

Liver blood deficiency will definitely cause chronic fatigue which seems to be intractable..

I also suggest that you find another practitioner as Spleen blood deficiency does not exist - this is called Liver blood deficiency only.

Blood tonic herbal formulas include Si Wu Wan, Xiao Yao San, Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan, Dang Gui Si Ni San and a number of variations on Si Wu Wan.

The correct one will depend on other signs, symptoms and constitutional make-up.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 573

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Aquarius wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:....
Yes I know about that, poor guys can't get a rest.
As for that link, I like the principles of that guy Mj demarco which are to live a life not restricted by the 8-5, and to do this you gotta be your own boss and be a entrepreneur. What I don't like is that most people there are obsessed by money and literally make posts like"should I dump my girlfriend to work on my business" like dude go fuck yourself lol


Haha that is probably why I wasn't that interested in it (the money mentality + 'should I dump my gf..').

The reason most people work at the daytime is because its light and you can see well enough to do and finish everything.
But working that much every day leaves actually rather little spare time when there is light. Or time to practice hobbies.. If you have them.

Hm.. the short chat with you is fun, but I have nothing else to say.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Aquarius
Posts: 2253

Re: chronic fatigue, other stuff

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:40 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:....
Yes I know about that, poor guys can't get a rest.
As for that link, I like the principles of that guy Mj demarco which are to live a life not restricted by the 8-5, and to do this you gotta be your own boss and be a entrepreneur. What I don't like is that most people there are obsessed by money and literally make posts like"should I dump my girlfriend to work on my business" like dude go fuck yourself lol


Haha that is probably why I wasn't that interested in it (the money mentality + 'should I dump my gf..').

The reason most people work at the daytime is because its light and you can see well enough to do and finish everything.
But working that much every day leaves actually rather little spare time when there is light. Or time to practice hobbies.. If you have them.

Hm.. the short chat with you is fun, but I have nothing else to say.
Haha lets end the short chat here then :p
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests