Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Aquarius
Posts: 1105

Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:38 am

My mother got back from belarus with bronchitis, ever since she came back I tried to avoid her a lot but it didn’t work because now I started coughing too, is there any tea like maybe ginger and turmeric that I can take to completely heal from coughing and is there anyway other than a strong aop that will prevent me to get her symptoms?
Image

luis
Posts: 880

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby luis » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:01 am

Aquarius wrote:My mother got back from belarus with bronchitis, ever since she came back I tried to avoid her a lot but it didn’t work because now I started coughing too, is there any tea like maybe ginger and turmeric that I can take to completely heal from coughing and is there anyway other than a strong aop that will prevent me to get her symptoms?


I usualy use Akasha+Satanas (and if it's for health i use suryae too) and i do a 'quick' spell to make me more healty and It works, lately there were day that i felt that i was going to caught something and this combination work even when it's not the right astrological time (i've cured someone that was about to die in 3 day and whitout good astrological conditions) now i noticed that i can invoke a lot of Akasha without side effects and i'm talking about the mantra Akasha not breathing, you could try It Little by Little and see how It works for you (by the way the Akasha is a primer for every spell that makes them more powerful) if you see young can't do It then just use satanas and suryae for some day with high repetitions and It should work. I'm still testing that combinations but for now i know that is really powerful for everything.

NaziMan12
Posts: 1076

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 am

Doing the Returning Curses AoP is good but try deep cleaning atleast twice a day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Aquarius
Posts: 1105

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:39 pm

I am gonna be using these suggestions.
I got fever meanwhile for fuck sake
Image

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 294

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Aquarius wrote:I am gonna be using these suggestions.
I got fever meanwhile for fuck sake


As for the physical, Thyme tea is a good expectorant and will help the cough. Garlic tea mixed with cayenne pepper acts as a catalyst for expelling foreign pathogens.Thyme is also antimicrobial and antiviral.

Do you have any colloidal silver on hand?

Aquarius
Posts: 1105

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I am gonna be using these suggestions.
I got fever meanwhile for fuck sake


As for the physical, Thyme tea is a good expectorant and will help the cough. Garlic tea mixed with cayenne pepper acts as a catalyst for expelling foreign pathogens.Thyme is also antimicrobial and antiviral.

Do you have any colloidal silver on hand?
Hey thank you gonna take everything you mentioned, though I havent got colloidal silver, I heard great things about it so I should really get some.
Image

Centralforce666
Posts: 130

Re: Bacterias spreading like crazy in here

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Some of the best herbal therapies for bacterial and infectious coughs are:

- Apricot Seed kernel, Xing Ren

- Fritallaria Bulb, Chuan Bei Mu

Xing Ren is effective for cold type and Chuan Bei Mu is effective for heat type.

Both should be purchased already processed as both are toxic raw - Xing Ren without the external sheath removed can be fatal as it suppresses respiration through the delivery of amygdalin to the respiratory Centre in the brainstem.

With the sheath removed, it is a powerful cough arrestor.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest