Need advice, problems with concentration

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Post Reply
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Hello. I would need some advice to improve my concentration because lately it is very hard to concentrate and having mind chatter all the time, i don't know why this is just that it maybe because i did too many meditations and workings? not sure...

Blitzkreig i tried to go on a low dose of benzo but didn't suceeded i had delirium and still having
a little, i reduced the med by 5 mg pe week but i still had widrawal that's like -2.5% per week i also tried 10mg per week that was worse but with 5 mg it was ok but the last time i did 10 mg and didn't had enough stamina to resist the withdrawal, i just managed to withdraw one quarter, i feel like i should first do a healing working for the schizo and brain then go ahead and go off meds. But i'm also doing a general healing for the mind, body, emotions and soul, not sure if i manage to do a working for schizo and brain too with the general healing...

Also, Blitzkreig, i'm fine now with the energy levels i just have sometimes a lower energy if i do some work at home but i rest then it's gone.
Username
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Username »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 am
I apologise if I had quoted you for futile. If so, please ignore this message.

By the way Catalincata94, how many hours of continous sleep do you have at night and exactly when do you fall asleep at night ?
Breathe with your chest.
My thoughts,emotions and feelings may lie to me but I can never lie to myself.
Academic Scholar
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Academic Scholar »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:18 pm
Hello. I would need some advice to improve my concentration because lately it is very hard to concentrate and having mind chatter all the time, i don't know why this is just that it maybe because i did too many meditations and workings? not sure...
How to close your chakras: https://web.archive.org/web/20200407233 ... pentis666/

How to cut off your chakra attachments: https://archive.is/xWIVV
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:30 am
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source (page 8)
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Username wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 am
I apologise if I had quoted you for futile. If so, please ignore this message.

By the way Catalincata94, how many hours of continous sleep do you have at night and exactly when do you fall asleep at night ?
I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Academic Scholar wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:17 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:18 pm
Hello. I would need some advice to improve my concentration because lately it is very hard to concentrate and having mind chatter all the time, i don't know why this is just that it maybe because i did too many meditations and workings? not sure...
How to close your chakras: https://web.archive.org/web/20200407233 ... pentis666/

How to cut off your chakra attachments: https://archive.is/xWIVV
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:30 am
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source (page 8)
Thank you. I see now i have to engrave afirmations in my soul for good concentration and i laso was lacking motivation so this sermon from Maxine is helpful.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6686
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Aquarius »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am
Username wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 am
I apologise if I had quoted you for futile. If so, please ignore this message.

By the way Catalincata94, how many hours of continous sleep do you have at night and exactly when do you fall asleep at night ?
I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
That's a lot of sleep, I might suggest it's better for you to have a more stable sleep routine, sleeping everyday for the same hours, and definitely not staying in bed for 1 hour when you wake up, that's lazyness. Aim for 8-8.30 hours of sleep and get out of bed in less than a minute since the bell rings.

How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am
Username wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm


I apologise if I had quoted you for futile. If so, please ignore this message.

By the way Catalincata94, how many hours of continous sleep do you have at night and exactly when do you fall asleep at night ?
I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
That's a lot of sleep, I might suggest it's better for you to have a more stable sleep routine, sleeping everyday for the same hours, and definitely not staying in bed for 1 hour when you wake up, that's lazyness. Aim for 8-8.30 hours of sleep and get out of bed in less than a minute since the bell rings.

How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Ok i will try and see what happens but what if i sleep more?
How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Honestly not sure, i usualy watch 1 or 2 episodes of anime per day and listening to music more times per day...
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6686
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Aquarius »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:52 am
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am


I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
That's a lot of sleep, I might suggest it's better for you to have a more stable sleep routine, sleeping everyday for the same hours, and definitely not staying in bed for 1 hour when you wake up, that's lazyness. Aim for 8-8.30 hours of sleep and get out of bed in less than a minute since the bell rings.

How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Ok i will try and see what happens but what if i sleep more?
How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Honestly not sure, i usualy watch 1 or 2 episodes of anime per day and listening to music more times per day...
Why do you think you need that much sleep?
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:52 am
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:09 pm

That's a lot of sleep, I might suggest it's better for you to have a more stable sleep routine, sleeping everyday for the same hours, and definitely not staying in bed for 1 hour when you wake up, that's lazyness. Aim for 8-8.30 hours of sleep and get out of bed in less than a minute since the bell rings.

How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Ok i will try and see what happens but what if i sleep more?
How many hours a day do you stay on the web? That contributes a lot to lack of concentration.
Honestly not sure, i usualy watch 1 or 2 episodes of anime per day and listening to music more times per day...
Why do you think you need that much sleep?
Because of the meds that i take, they make me more sleepy and as i know ill people need more sleep than normal people.
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Artisan »

Be sure not to only take care of the spiritual issues which may exist but the physical and mental problems.

Spirituality is important and meditation and rituals can do a LOT for you, however, it's not the end all be all, there must be balance in all areas of life, I see a lot of people overlooking this.

There is already good information given to you in regards to spirituality, void meditation added on top of that will be massively beneficial.

In regards to the physical it is very important to take care of your diet, your enteric nervous system interactions with your central nervous system through the vagus nerve, as such, everything you eat and digest goes straight to your brain and influences it.

For good nutritional advice I recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. It is available for free on the following website Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

In regards to the mental, it is important to take care of your mind, sure, you can meditate and take control of your mind, however, if you don't have enough control over your mind to meditate to begin with, you have to start somewhere.

There is a book I would recommend by a man called Jim Kwik which contains a lot of amazing advice on the mind and how to improve it. The book is called Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life and is available for free on the following website Limitless By Jim Kwik
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Be sure not to only take care of the spiritual issues which may exist but the physical and mental problems.

Spirituality is important and meditation and rituals can do a LOT for you, however, it's not the end all be all, there must be balance in all areas of life, I see a lot of people overlooking this.

There is already good information given to you in regards to spirituality, void meditation added on top of that will be massively beneficial.

In regards to the physical it is very important to take care of your diet, your enteric nervous system interactions with your central nervous system through the vagus nerve, as such, everything you eat and digest goes straight to your brain and influences it.

For good nutritional advice I recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. It is available for free on the following website Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

In regards to the mental, it is important to take care of your mind, sure, you can meditate and take control of your mind, however, if you don't have enough control over your mind to meditate to begin with, you have to start somewhere.

There is a book I would recommend by a man called Jim Kwik which contains a lot of amazing advice on the mind and how to improve it. The book is called Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life and is available for free on the following website Limitless By Jim Kwik
The second book sounds good! Thanks! And i'm already working on the mental part of myself, fixing my mind of traumas, fears, abusements etc...
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6686
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Aquarius »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:17 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:52 am

Ok i will try and see what happens but what if i sleep more?

Honestly not sure, i usualy watch 1 or 2 episodes of anime per day and listening to music more times per day...
Why do you think you need that much sleep?
Because of the meds that i take, they make me more sleepy and as i know ill people need more sleep than normal people.
Those meds are not gonna make you advance, just know that.
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:17 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Why do you think you need that much sleep?
Because of the meds that i take, they make me more sleepy and as i know ill people need more sleep than normal people.
Those meds are not gonna make you advance, just know that.
What do you mean? if i take them i can't advance or what? i tried already for 1 year being off them, do you know what happened? i was in a constant talk with a voice in my mind. Just so you know i am healing myself then i'm getting of them. Do you have something against me or what? I feel like you have something against me. I know exactly i can't stay for long on the meds and i'm doing what i can to heal my self and to get off them as soon as i can.
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Artisan »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Be sure not to only take care of the spiritual issues which may exist but the physical and mental problems.

Spirituality is important and meditation and rituals can do a LOT for you, however, it's not the end all be all, there must be balance in all areas of life, I see a lot of people overlooking this.

There is already good information given to you in regards to spirituality, void meditation added on top of that will be massively beneficial.

In regards to the physical it is very important to take care of your diet, your enteric nervous system interactions with your central nervous system through the vagus nerve, as such, everything you eat and digest goes straight to your brain and influences it.

For good nutritional advice I recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. It is available for free on the following website Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

In regards to the mental, it is important to take care of your mind, sure, you can meditate and take control of your mind, however, if you don't have enough control over your mind to meditate to begin with, you have to start somewhere.

There is a book I would recommend by a man called Jim Kwik which contains a lot of amazing advice on the mind and how to improve it. The book is called Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life and is available for free on the following website Limitless By Jim Kwik
The second book sounds good! Thanks! And i'm already working on the mental part of myself, fixing my mind of traumas, fears, abusements etc...
Be sure not to neglect the physical part of your life as well. The things which fill the modern diet are a cause of all sorts of ailments, not only physical ailments but mental ailments as well. Also, Jim Kwik book is really good :) Once you have read that I would definitely recommend reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear Atomic Habits free download As everything in your life is driven by habits.

These two books Limitless by Jim Kwik and Atomic Habits by James Clear are amazing pieces of literature that I recommend to anyone who is interesting in improving themselves. The Jim Kwik book teaches you how to learn, stay focused, build better memory, etc. then the James Clear book teaches you how to change who you are, become who you want, and achieve your dreams. They are both amazing books and with them combined you gain the tools to change your life massively for the better.

Good luck on your journey :D Never be scared to ask your brothers and sisters for advice.
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Artisan »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Be sure not to only take care of the spiritual issues which may exist but the physical and mental problems.

Spirituality is important and meditation and rituals can do a LOT for you, however, it's not the end all be all, there must be balance in all areas of life, I see a lot of people overlooking this.

There is already good information given to you in regards to spirituality, void meditation added on top of that will be massively beneficial.

In regards to the physical it is very important to take care of your diet, your enteric nervous system interactions with your central nervous system through the vagus nerve, as such, everything you eat and digest goes straight to your brain and influences it.

For good nutritional advice I recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. It is available for free on the following website Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

In regards to the mental, it is important to take care of your mind, sure, you can meditate and take control of your mind, however, if you don't have enough control over your mind to meditate to begin with, you have to start somewhere.

There is a book I would recommend by a man called Jim Kwik which contains a lot of amazing advice on the mind and how to improve it. The book is called Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life and is available for free on the following website Limitless By Jim Kwik
The second book sounds good! Thanks! And i'm already working on the mental part of myself, fixing my mind of traumas, fears, abusements etc...
Be sure not to neglect the physical part of your life as well. The things which fill the modern diet are a cause of all sorts of ailments, not only physical ailments but mental ailments as well. Also, Jim Kwik book is really good :) Once you have read that I would definitely recommend reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear Atomic Habits free download As everything in your life is driven by your habits.

These two books Limitless by Jim Kwik and Atomic Habits by James Clear are amazing pieces of literature that I recommend to anyone who is interesting in improving themselves. The Jim Kwik book teaches you how to learn, stay focused, build better memory, etc. then the James Clear book teaches you how to change who you are, become who you want, and achieve your dreams. They are both amazing books and with them combined you gain the tools to change your life massively for the better.

Good luck on your journey :D Never be scared to ask your brothers and sisters for advice.
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:22 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Be sure not to only take care of the spiritual issues which may exist but the physical and mental problems.

Spirituality is important and meditation and rituals can do a LOT for you, however, it's not the end all be all, there must be balance in all areas of life, I see a lot of people overlooking this.

There is already good information given to you in regards to spirituality, void meditation added on top of that will be massively beneficial.

In regards to the physical it is very important to take care of your diet, your enteric nervous system interactions with your central nervous system through the vagus nerve, as such, everything you eat and digest goes straight to your brain and influences it.

For good nutritional advice I recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. It is available for free on the following website Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

In regards to the mental, it is important to take care of your mind, sure, you can meditate and take control of your mind, however, if you don't have enough control over your mind to meditate to begin with, you have to start somewhere.

There is a book I would recommend by a man called Jim Kwik which contains a lot of amazing advice on the mind and how to improve it. The book is called Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life and is available for free on the following website Limitless By Jim Kwik
The second book sounds good! Thanks! And i'm already working on the mental part of myself, fixing my mind of traumas, fears, abusements etc...
Be sure not to neglect the physical part of your life as well. The things which fill the modern diet are a cause of all sorts of ailments, not only physical ailments but mental ailments as well. Also, Jim Kwik book is really good :) Once you have read that I would definitely recommend reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear Atomic Habits free download As everything in your life is driven by your habits.

These two books Limitless by Jim Kwik and Atomic Habits by James Clear are amazing pieces of literature that I recommend to anyone who is interesting in improving themselves. The Jim Kwik book teaches you how to learn, stay focused, build better memory, etc. then the James Clear book teaches you how to change who you are, become who you want, and achieve your dreams. They are both amazing books and with them combined you gain the tools to change your life massively for the better.

Good luck on your journey :D Never be scared to ask your brothers and sisters for advice.
Well about the "change who you are" in Spiritual Satanism we must find who we are not to change who we are, because we can't change our real personality. There was a sermon about this...
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6686
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Aquarius »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:17 pm

Because of the meds that i take, they make me more sleepy and as i know ill people need more sleep than normal people.
Those meds are not gonna make you advance, just know that.
What do you mean? if i take them i can't advance or what? i tried already for 1 year being off them, do you know what happened? i was in a constant talk with a voice in my mind. Just so you know i am healing myself then i'm getting of them. Do you have something against me or what? I feel like you have something against me. I know exactly i can't stay for long on the meds and i'm doing what i can to heal my self and to get off them as soon as i can.
How am I against you if I'm trying to help you?
You have something against me? jk lol
The meds aren't gonna heal you, they're getting you addicted to them. You need to work on yourself while off the meds, or at least take a very smaller quantity. Don't stop them all at once, reduce little by little, it's dangerous to cut all at once.
When you're off them you have to stay active in trying to heal yourself, you can't let the thoughts come to you. You say you speak to your mind, stop speaking to your mind, if you think something don't answer it as if you're speaking to anybody else, ignore it.
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:40 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Those meds are not gonna make you advance, just know that.
What do you mean? if i take them i can't advance or what? i tried already for 1 year being off them, do you know what happened? i was in a constant talk with a voice in my mind. Just so you know i am healing myself then i'm getting of them. Do you have something against me or what? I feel like you have something against me. I know exactly i can't stay for long on the meds and i'm doing what i can to heal my self and to get off them as soon as i can.
How am I against you if I'm trying to help you?
You have something against me? jk lol
The meds aren't gonna heal you, they're getting you addicted to them. You need to work on yourself while off the meds, or at least take a very smaller quantity. Don't stop them all at once, reduce little by little, it's dangerous to cut all at once.
When you're off them you have to stay active in trying to heal yourself, you can't let the thoughts come to you. You say you speak to your mind, stop speaking to your mind, if you think something don't answer it as if you're speaking to anybody else, ignore it.
Yeah, i will reduce them to take less dose and doing healing in the mean time. And i know it is dangerous to go cold turkey...
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:40 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Those meds are not gonna make you advance, just know that.
What do you mean? if i take them i can't advance or what? i tried already for 1 year being off them, do you know what happened? i was in a constant talk with a voice in my mind. Just so you know i am healing myself then i'm getting of them. Do you have something against me or what? I feel like you have something against me. I know exactly i can't stay for long on the meds and i'm doing what i can to heal my self and to get off them as soon as i can.
How am I against you if I'm trying to help you?
You have something against me? jk lol
The meds aren't gonna heal you, they're getting you addicted to them. You need to work on yourself while off the meds, or at least take a very smaller quantity. Don't stop them all at once, reduce little by little, it's dangerous to cut all at once.
When you're off them you have to stay active in trying to heal yourself, you can't let the thoughts come to you. You say you speak to your mind, stop speaking to your mind, if you think something don't answer it as if you're speaking to anybody else, ignore it.
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Artisan »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 am
Artisan wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:22 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm

The second book sounds good! Thanks! And i'm already working on the mental part of myself, fixing my mind of traumas, fears, abusements etc...
Be sure not to neglect the physical part of your life as well. The things which fill the modern diet are a cause of all sorts of ailments, not only physical ailments but mental ailments as well. Also, Jim Kwik book is really good :) Once you have read that I would definitely recommend reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way To Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear Atomic Habits free download As everything in your life is driven by your habits.

These two books Limitless by Jim Kwik and Atomic Habits by James Clear are amazing pieces of literature that I recommend to anyone who is interesting in improving themselves. The Jim Kwik book teaches you how to learn, stay focused, build better memory, etc. then the James Clear book teaches you how to change who you are, become who you want, and achieve your dreams. They are both amazing books and with them combined you gain the tools to change your life massively for the better.

Good luck on your journey :D Never be scared to ask your brothers and sisters for advice.
Well about the "change who you are" in Spiritual Satanism we must find who we are not to change who we are, because we can't change our real personality. There was a sermon about this...
I use the phrase "change who you are" to describe abandoning the negative identities. Drugs, alcohol, things like that. Everything you do adds a vote to who you are on an identity level. If you read every day you reinforce the identity that you are a reader, if you do drugs everyday you reinforce the identity that you are a drug addict. When I say change you are I am not talking about a change of your self but a change in your identity, this is covered in the atomic habits book very well.

Who you are is defined by your actions, if you meditate and do SS rituals then you are an SS, if you exercise and eat healthy then you are a healthy person, what I was talking about was change in identity which is surface level, not change in self. Our personalities are defined by our Astrology, however, certain astrological things can be bad, for instance, someones "real personality" may be one who is very murderous and aggressive, should they accept their astrology or meditate, advance, and overcome it?

Unless you are talking about some fundamental sense of self which goes deeper than astrology and into the soul itself then it is always good to change, for life to exist which must constantly change, even if that change is nothing more than the aging of our cells. Negredo, Albedo, Rubedo is one example of change which must take place. Do you disagree?
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6686
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Aquarius »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:40 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 pm

What do you mean? if i take them i can't advance or what? i tried already for 1 year being off them, do you know what happened? i was in a constant talk with a voice in my mind. Just so you know i am healing myself then i'm getting of them. Do you have something against me or what? I feel like you have something against me. I know exactly i can't stay for long on the meds and i'm doing what i can to heal my self and to get off them as soon as i can.
How am I against you if I'm trying to help you?
You have something against me? jk lol
The meds aren't gonna heal you, they're getting you addicted to them. You need to work on yourself while off the meds, or at least take a very smaller quantity. Don't stop them all at once, reduce little by little, it's dangerous to cut all at once.
When you're off them you have to stay active in trying to heal yourself, you can't let the thoughts come to you. You say you speak to your mind, stop speaking to your mind, if you think something don't answer it as if you're speaking to anybody else, ignore it.
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
What you're talking about looks like an overactive mind, but the enemy can definitely chime in and add some thought that can trouble you. That's why you have to do a lot of void meditation. Void meditation will heal you from this, but you have to do it.
Image
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:19 am
Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:40 pm

How am I against you if I'm trying to help you?
You have something against me? jk lol
The meds aren't gonna heal you, they're getting you addicted to them. You need to work on yourself while off the meds, or at least take a very smaller quantity. Don't stop them all at once, reduce little by little, it's dangerous to cut all at once.
When you're off them you have to stay active in trying to heal yourself, you can't let the thoughts come to you. You say you speak to your mind, stop speaking to your mind, if you think something don't answer it as if you're speaking to anybody else, ignore it.
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
What you're talking about looks like an overactive mind, but the enemy can definitely chime in and add some thought that can trouble you. That's why you have to do a lot of void meditation. Void meditation will heal you from this, but you have to do it.
Alright, thanks bro! For an overactive mind i'm doing dhyani mudra and anjali mudra it's realy help full, and i also observed that my mind is over active so i started doing those two mudras and now after a week of doing them my mind got calmer.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Blitzkreig »

Aquarius wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am
I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
That's a lot of sleep, I might suggest it's better for you to have a more stable sleep routine, sleeping everyday for the same hours, and definitely not staying in bed for 1 hour when you wake up, that's lazyness. Aim for 8-8.30 hours of sleep and get out of bed in less than a minute since the bell rings.
Unfortunately this is a symptom of yang deficiency, especially the feeling of tiredness even after sleeping for so long. Likewise, the opposite problem of yin deficiency would have someone feel unable to sleep and they may wake prematurely.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Blitzkreig »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.

For the benzos, just stay at whatever low amount you can and let yourself adjust. What I mean is you don't have to be reducing at the same amount each week, especially if you are having symptoms. Having symptoms means your body is struggling to adapt and needs more time. So instead wait 2 or 3 weeks at the same dose before lowering it again.

What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like your energy is a little better, but could be better. If you want to further increase yang, I would suggest something like breath of fire, cold showers, and eating more warming or lighter foods.

For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.

What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?

I don't know exactly what your innate constitution is, however it seems like you are more strongly exhibiting kapha imbalance/yang deficiency symptoms. Therefore, a kapha balancing diet would be the better choice. However, it is possible to feel symptoms of vata imbalance/yin deficiency as well. Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:

https://svasthaayurveda.com/vata-kapha- ... ood-chart/
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Username
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Username »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am
Username wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 am
I apologise if I had quoted you for futile. If so, please ignore this message.

By the way Catalincata94, how many hours of continous sleep do you have at night and exactly when do you fall asleep at night ?
I go to sleep at 12 pm and i sleep 9-10 hours and 30 min -1 hour i stay in bed till im fully awake.
Other members have already suggested many things.
The only thing I will add is to go to sleep before 11 PM.
Do not drink water 2 hr before sleep.
Do not stare at digital screen 2 hr before sleep.
And to use warm light instead of brigh CFL or Mercury light. You could buy a table lamp or something which emits yellow light.
Breathe with your chest.
My thoughts,emotions and feelings may lie to me but I can never lie to myself.
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.

For the benzos, just stay at whatever low amount you can and let yourself adjust. What I mean is you don't have to be reducing at the same amount each week, especially if you are having symptoms. Having symptoms means your body is struggling to adapt and needs more time. So instead wait 2 or 3 weeks at the same dose before lowering it again.

What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like your energy is a little better, but could be better. If you want to further increase yang, I would suggest something like breath of fire, cold showers, and eating more warming or lighter foods.

For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.

What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?

I don't know exactly what your innate constitution is, however it seems like you are more strongly exhibiting kapha imbalance/yang deficiency symptoms. Therefore, a kapha balancing diet would be the better choice. However, it is possible to feel symptoms of vata imbalance/yin deficiency as well. Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:

https://svasthaayurveda.com/vata-kapha- ... ood-chart/
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.
I tried that twice when i first got off medication (injection) but didn't succeded
What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.
I already did 40 days with SaTaNaMa 54x and another 40 days with the same affirmation by programing the energy from Hatha Yoga and i did now another 40 days but now i made it longer by adding another 40 days to make it 80 and i think i keep going till 90 days. And i'm going to finish it because i can't stand it if i don't finish what i set myself to do, Then i going to do a working for schizo and brain healing. The energy is pretty good now but right now the schizo and brain healing has more pryority.

Alright i will do breath of fire and cold showers.
For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.
I think it's ungrounded and anxious but it's like many thoughts apear one after another and i get easily distracted.
What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?
I don't have anxiety any more when i first had it i didn't know why it was but after a time i did a healing working and i found out the cause of anxiety it was the wifi router i broke it intentionally and after a time the anxiety disapeared at that time i wasn't 100% sure why that was i read on internet that wifi can cause anxiety, so and then i bought another wifi and i turned it on and i had anxiety then i turned it off then the anxiety disapeared this was over the course of more days. Now yesterday when i reduced the benzo i had alittle anxiety but i know that was the withdrawal but after doing the general working it disapeared. I have Irritability but that's because of the withdrawal. I feling sometimes timid in front of other people... no red face here, ungroundedness... i think so.
Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:
Unfortunately i don't have a store near by that has many legumes to choose from... i don't live in a city i live in a village and the store here is small and there aren't many legumes to choose.
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:02 pm
Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.

For the benzos, just stay at whatever low amount you can and let yourself adjust. What I mean is you don't have to be reducing at the same amount each week, especially if you are having symptoms. Having symptoms means your body is struggling to adapt and needs more time. So instead wait 2 or 3 weeks at the same dose before lowering it again.

What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like your energy is a little better, but could be better. If you want to further increase yang, I would suggest something like breath of fire, cold showers, and eating more warming or lighter foods.

For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.

What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?

I don't know exactly what your innate constitution is, however it seems like you are more strongly exhibiting kapha imbalance/yang deficiency symptoms. Therefore, a kapha balancing diet would be the better choice. However, it is possible to feel symptoms of vata imbalance/yin deficiency as well. Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:

https://svasthaayurveda.com/vata-kapha- ... ood-chart/
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.
I tried that twice when i first got off medication (injection) but didn't succeded
What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.
I already did 40 days with SaTaNaMa 54x and another 40 days with the same affirmation by programing the energy from Hatha Yoga and i did now another 40 days but now i made it longer by adding another 40 days to make it 80 and i think i keep going till 90 days. And i'm going to finish it because i can't stand it if i don't finish what i set myself to do, Then i going to do a working for schizo and brain healing. The energy is pretty good now but right now the schizo and brain healing has more pryority.

Alright i will do breath of fire and cold showers.
For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.
I think it's ungrounded and anxious but it's like many thoughts apear one after another and i get easily distracted.
What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?
I don't have anxiety any more when i first had it i didn't know why it was but after a time i did a healing working and i found out the cause of anxiety it was the wifi router i broke it intentionally and after a time the anxiety disapeared at that time i wasn't 100% sure why that was i read on internet that wifi can cause anxiety, so and then i bought another wifi and i turned it on and i had anxiety then i turned it off then the anxiety disapeared this was over the course of more days. Now yesterday when i reduced the benzo i had alittle anxiety but i know that was the withdrawal but after doing the general working it disapeared. I have Irritability but that's because of the withdrawal. I feling sometimes timid in front of other people... no red face here, ungroundedness... i think so.
Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:
Unfortunately i don't have a store near by that has many legumes to choose from... i don't live in a city i live in a village and the store here is small and there aren't many legumes to choose.
To corect myself i wanted to say vegetables not legumes... and about the closing the clairaudience chakras i don't remember exactly but it wasn't good in the long run it just worked a short time
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Also do you think this "Voice" Could be just an enemy attack? Because i know that i can partially hear in the astral.
This reminds me to ask if you tried closing your chakras/astral hearing to help with the schizophrenia. GITM had a post talking about it. I can find it if you have not heard it before. Maybe more work is needed to heal the associated chakras afterwards, but at least the voice interference would cease.

For the benzos, just stay at whatever low amount you can and let yourself adjust. What I mean is you don't have to be reducing at the same amount each week, especially if you are having symptoms. Having symptoms means your body is struggling to adapt and needs more time. So instead wait 2 or 3 weeks at the same dose before lowering it again.

What is the state of the general healing working? Perhaps you can stop if you are at 40+ days and instead try something targeted instead, either for schizo or something related to benzos and energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like your energy is a little better, but could be better. If you want to further increase yang, I would suggest something like breath of fire, cold showers, and eating more warming or lighter foods.

For the concentration, do you feel more tired/low will, or does it feel ungrounded and anxious? This will clue you in a little as to what exactly it may be.

What do you think the anxiety is from? Was this from the schizo medications, or was this something you had before? Overall, it sounds like your body has more of a yang deficiency, but the anxiety sounds more yin deficient. Do you have other yin deficient symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, feeling timid/flightly/ungrounded, red face?

I don't know exactly what your innate constitution is, however it seems like you are more strongly exhibiting kapha imbalance/yang deficiency symptoms. Therefore, a kapha balancing diet would be the better choice. However, it is possible to feel symptoms of vata imbalance/yin deficiency as well. Therefore, you could adopt a kapha-vata balancing diet:

https://svasthaayurveda.com/vata-kapha- ... ood-chart/
About the diet, i remember maxine said that abstinence is not the way to go and we don't need to follow any diets.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Blitzkreig »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am
...
Wifi and other non-native (to the human body) electromagnetic forces cause anxiety because they disturb the energetic fields of the body. The body is basically being stressed at a low level. Unfortunately, this is hard to avoid in our modern world, especially because this health correlation is covered up.

If you have the ability and control over your internet, you could try and change your computers over to wire only, although this is not always convenient. Always, mobile devices cannot work in this configuration. You can try moving your router into a spot farther from yourself or from your bedroom. This will reduce your exposure. I know that drinking water can offset some of the harm done, so stay hydrated. (My source is Dr. Jack Kruse on this).

----------------------------------------------

If you are feeling anxious, timid, hard to wake up in the morning...this points towards yang deficiency, such as kidney yang deficiency. I forget if I asked, but do you have undereye bags or discoloration? Low back pain, knee pain, wake up at night frequently? The Kidney 3 acupoint would help this, as well as the T5R.

If you have access to supplements, you could try ashwaganda. There are some other herbal routes as well, but this is a common one so perhaps you could get it more easily. It has a heavy/oily and yang energy to it. In this way it calms the nerves and can help kidney yang energy.

In excess it can be a little slowing on the body, but so are the benzos. Most herbs that slow the nerves are going to be generally slowing anyway.

----------------------------------------------

It's ok if the vegetable choices aren't the best. You have to do the best with what you can and what is not inconvenient.

That is correct that abstinence is not the way to go. This applies to thinks like vegan or keto that chop out entire food groups. The vata-kapha diet, or any other holistic diet, is not this however, because all it means is choosing the foods out of each food group that balance you better.

For example, a person who has a pitta (fire) imbalance, would want to pick meats such as chicken that are neutral, rather than lamb which is very heating. This applies to all food groups in that you pick certain foods that suit you best. You are still eating meat, in this case, and you would never become deficient in something like you would with veganism.

What HPS Maxine is saying is more about Satanism as an ideology. Even if someone within our midst becomes a vegan, which is very silly, we would never say they are not Satanists. In New Age circles, for example, they say eating animals "weighs down your soul" and prevents it from "ascending". We know that Christianity/Islam also have dietary restrictions.

----------------------------------------------

The vata-kapha diet is just my suggestion because anxious thoughts are more of a vata (air) element excess imbalance, whereas weight gain and feeling tired and slow are kapha (earth/water) element excess imbalances. Therefore, a vata-kapha balancing diet is one that is nourishing and calming without being overly oily or dampness producing.

You don't have to make any changes you aren't comfortable, and you don't have to adopt the dietary guidelines in their entirety either. Perhaps you could just remove the worst offending food choices, and add a few beneficial ones. You don't have to be super strict.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Low Priest
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:56 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Low Priest »

LOTS OF CLEANING
TRY TO DO VOID MEDITATION
PROTECTION
PATIENCE
lower your dosage little by little. not to get high but to keep your withdrawals controlled.
there is no insta cure accept this and remember this. i dropped all drugs at the same time and had been going through psychosis for years, and like a dumbass i did absolutely nothing about it and wasted my teenage life. Dont be like me, do as much as you can, try to do void meditation, be patient and go at your own pace. i managed to calm myself way more than before. i still have a bad mind but its not as unbearable.
i used to abuse benzos, extacy, acid, and marijuana. it got out of hand and for a few months i would black out. literally gaps of months before realizing/ remembering i was even alive. its crazy shit because it all feels like one second youre here then you wake up months later. hearing stories about how you were living like a zombie. At the time I was 15-16 years old. i started doing drugs at 13 when my cousins thought it would be funny to get me high/drunk for my first time. It changed my life for the worse but in thw end i knew what i was doing and i let myself go deeper in it, as children we all see homeless people who are crazy, but i never thought id end up like that. it sucks. I really hope you do something about it before its too late. :) please
ᛉ ᛋ ᛒ
Hail me!
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am
...
Wifi and other non-native (to the human body) electromagnetic forces cause anxiety because they disturb the energetic fields of the body. The body is basically being stressed at a low level. Unfortunately, this is hard to avoid in our modern world, especially because this health correlation is covered up.

If you have the ability and control over your internet, you could try and change your computers over to wire only, although this is not always convenient. Always, mobile devices cannot work in this configuration. You can try moving your router into a spot farther from yourself or from your bedroom. This will reduce your exposure. I know that drinking water can offset some of the harm done, so stay hydrated. (My source is Dr. Jack Kruse on this).

----------------------------------------------

If you are feeling anxious, timid, hard to wake up in the morning...this points towards yang deficiency, such as kidney yang deficiency. I forget if I asked, but do you have undereye bags or discoloration? Low back pain, knee pain, wake up at night frequently? The Kidney 3 acupoint would help this, as well as the T5R.

If you have access to supplements, you could try ashwaganda. There are some other herbal routes as well, but this is a common one so perhaps you could get it more easily. It has a heavy/oily and yang energy to it. In this way it calms the nerves and can help kidney yang energy.

In excess it can be a little slowing on the body, but so are the benzos. Most herbs that slow the nerves are going to be generally slowing anyway.

----------------------------------------------

It's ok if the vegetable choices aren't the best. You have to do the best with what you can and what is not inconvenient.

That is correct that abstinence is not the way to go. This applies to thinks like vegan or keto that chop out entire food groups. The vata-kapha diet, or any other holistic diet, is not this however, because all it means is choosing the foods out of each food group that balance you better.

For example, a person who has a pitta (fire) imbalance, would want to pick meats such as chicken that are neutral, rather than lamb which is very heating. This applies to all food groups in that you pick certain foods that suit you best. You are still eating meat, in this case, and you would never become deficient in something like you would with veganism.

What HPS Maxine is saying is more about Satanism as an ideology. Even if someone within our midst becomes a vegan, which is very silly, we would never say they are not Satanists. In New Age circles, for example, they say eating animals "weighs down your soul" and prevents it from "ascending". We know that Christianity/Islam also have dietary restrictions.

----------------------------------------------

The vata-kapha diet is just my suggestion because anxious thoughts are more of a vata (air) element excess imbalance, whereas weight gain and feeling tired and slow are kapha (earth/water) element excess imbalances. Therefore, a vata-kapha balancing diet is one that is nourishing and calming without being overly oily or dampness producing.

You don't have to make any changes you aren't comfortable, and you don't have to adopt the dietary guidelines in their entirety either. Perhaps you could just remove the worst offending food choices, and add a few beneficial ones. You don't have to be super strict.
It's alright about the wifi i don't use it anymore just wired connection to the PC and the mobile phone just mobile data so for a along period now my wifi router, the wifi signal is always turned off and on the mobile phone is the same and luckily there aren't any nearby wifi routers that reach to my house that's because i live in an village not city.
If you are feeling anxious, timid, hard to wake up in the morning...this points towards yang deficiency, such as kidney yang deficiency. I forget if I asked, but do you have undereye bags or discoloration? Low back pain, knee pain, wake up at night frequently? The Kidney 3 acupoint would help this, as well as the T5R.
Yes, i have those, i added kidney 3 to my schedule. Thanks and about the T5R i never stopped it just that i do only 10 repetitions because the second exercise is hard to do more that 10 repetiotions.

Ok i can order ashwaganda online. That supplement exists also in my country.

Alright thanks alot for your replies and for your clarification, i will do my best with the vata-kapha diet!
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am
...
Wifi and other non-native (to the human body) electromagnetic forces cause anxiety because they disturb the energetic fields of the body. The body is basically being stressed at a low level. Unfortunately, this is hard to avoid in our modern world, especially because this health correlation is covered up.

If you have the ability and control over your internet, you could try and change your computers over to wire only, although this is not always convenient. Always, mobile devices cannot work in this configuration. You can try moving your router into a spot farther from yourself or from your bedroom. This will reduce your exposure. I know that drinking water can offset some of the harm done, so stay hydrated. (My source is Dr. Jack Kruse on this).

----------------------------------------------

If you are feeling anxious, timid, hard to wake up in the morning...this points towards yang deficiency, such as kidney yang deficiency. I forget if I asked, but do you have undereye bags or discoloration? Low back pain, knee pain, wake up at night frequently? The Kidney 3 acupoint would help this, as well as the T5R.

If you have access to supplements, you could try ashwaganda. There are some other herbal routes as well, but this is a common one so perhaps you could get it more easily. It has a heavy/oily and yang energy to it. In this way it calms the nerves and can help kidney yang energy.

In excess it can be a little slowing on the body, but so are the benzos. Most herbs that slow the nerves are going to be generally slowing anyway.

----------------------------------------------

It's ok if the vegetable choices aren't the best. You have to do the best with what you can and what is not inconvenient.

That is correct that abstinence is not the way to go. This applies to thinks like vegan or keto that chop out entire food groups. The vata-kapha diet, or any other holistic diet, is not this however, because all it means is choosing the foods out of each food group that balance you better.

For example, a person who has a pitta (fire) imbalance, would want to pick meats such as chicken that are neutral, rather than lamb which is very heating. This applies to all food groups in that you pick certain foods that suit you best. You are still eating meat, in this case, and you would never become deficient in something like you would with veganism.

What HPS Maxine is saying is more about Satanism as an ideology. Even if someone within our midst becomes a vegan, which is very silly, we would never say they are not Satanists. In New Age circles, for example, they say eating animals "weighs down your soul" and prevents it from "ascending". We know that Christianity/Islam also have dietary restrictions.

----------------------------------------------

The vata-kapha diet is just my suggestion because anxious thoughts are more of a vata (air) element excess imbalance, whereas weight gain and feeling tired and slow are kapha (earth/water) element excess imbalances. Therefore, a vata-kapha balancing diet is one that is nourishing and calming without being overly oily or dampness producing.

You don't have to make any changes you aren't comfortable, and you don't have to adopt the dietary guidelines in their entirety either. Perhaps you could just remove the worst offending food choices, and add a few beneficial ones. You don't have to be super strict.
Oh and also the concentration problem that i had i found out i was the withdrawal of the benzo that i reduce so it's fine now.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Blitzkreig »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:56 am
...
Oh that is cool you are able to turn off the wifi. I was unsure if you were able to do something like that, but that is basically the best case scenario.

------------------------------------------

If the second exercise is the only reason you don't do more reps, then feel free to do more on the others. This will do a lot to generate more yang energy. The last exercise, for example, is creating movement right on the lower back and kidney meridians itself.

The 2nd exercise is definitely the hardest of the bunch for doing higher reps. You could even take a break and do so more reps, or even finish it after you complete the other exercises. Although the exercises are supposed to be done in order, I doubt you would get any noticeable imbalance from it. Meanwhile, if this would expedite the healing of existing imbalances, then it sounds like the benefits outweigh any possible downside.

-------------------------------------------

I am glad you figured out what was causing the issue with concentration. I admit I was a little confused as to the issue. I overlooked something as simple as the withdrawals itself!

Also, for the ashwaganda, if it seems to make tired or sleepy, then perhaps stop taking it, or only take it at night. Its main purpose is to replace the benzos for anxiety control. While it has no withdrawals, and while it heals the body in many ways, it also has a bit of a sedating effect. It won't cause a yang deficiency, but it could make you feel a little sluggish.

You can read here its effects: https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofheali ... hwagandha/
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Catalincata94
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Need advice, problems with concentration

Post by Catalincata94 »

Low Priest wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:34 am
LOTS OF CLEANING
TRY TO DO VOID MEDITATION
PROTECTION
PATIENCE
lower your dosage little by little. not to get high but to keep your withdrawals controlled.
there is no insta cure accept this and remember this. i dropped all drugs at the same time and had been going through psychosis for years, and like a dumbass i did absolutely nothing about it and wasted my teenage life. Dont be like me, do as much as you can, try to do void meditation, be patient and go at your own pace. i managed to calm myself way more than before. i still have a bad mind but its not as unbearable.
i used to abuse benzos, extacy, acid, and marijuana. it got out of hand and for a few months i would black out. literally gaps of months before realizing/ remembering i was even alive. its crazy shit because it all feels like one second youre here then you wake up months later. hearing stories about how you were living like a zombie. At the time I was 15-16 years old. i started doing drugs at 13 when my cousins thought it would be funny to get me high/drunk for my first time. It changed my life for the worse but in thw end i knew what i was doing and i let myself go deeper in it, as children we all see homeless people who are crazy, but i never thought id end up like that. it sucks. I really hope you do something about it before its too late. :) please
Yeah i'm working on it, i also did go cold turkey the first time for 1 yeah but ended up being on meds again. Back then i was on a injection type.
Thankk you for the advice.
Post Reply