On Soy

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Stormblood

On Soy

Postby Stormblood » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:55 am

From a book I'm reading:

Soy is not a miracle health food. It is a rip-off and dangerous.

Don’t believe the hype, soy is about BIG, BIG profits, not about your health. In traditional Asian cultures, they do NOT use the kind of soy foods that are being promoted now. They only used fermented soy and in small amounts.

Guys, soy is a bean. Nothing more. To make soy food and soy milk it is highly processed. So it’s a 100% man-made food and as usual, such foods are junk.

The finished processed soy products have a lot wrong with them. They are even promoted on TV as increasing the female hormone levels for middle-aged women. So even if you believe the advertising, do you really want to be eating something that has female hormone effects?

Here is a list of why soy is bad news;

• It contains high levels of phytic acid. These block the assimilation of minerals in the body. The phytic acid is not neutralized during the processing of soy foods. This is bad enough on its own.

• Soy leads to deficiencies in calcium and Vit D due to its mineral-blocking actions.

• Soy interferes with normal protein digestion in the body due to its trypsin inhibitors.

• The soy phytoestrogens (the so-called good factors) disrupt your bodies endocrine functions and cause infertility. They are also antithyroid agents that can cause thyroid problems and potentially cancer. It’s like taking female birth control pills. Do you really want a flood of a female hormone-like substance in your body?

• Soy protein is full of damaged and denatured proteins from the complicated processing process.

• Soy contains high levels of aluminum.

• The use of soy milk instead of real milk or tofu instead of real meat means you are replacing nutrient dense foods with nutrient-poor foods. Just like eating too much sugar or white flour this provides the body.with calories but very vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.

What do our most health-conscious members think of this information? I think it makes sense. Most of what the book says makes sense too.

HPS Shannon

Re: On Soy

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:54 pm

You are right in that Soy isn't big in Asian cuisine, it usually is fermented and in smaller amounts.

Not to mention 90% of Soy is genetically modified. It is in many many foods. Foods you wouldn't even think. This goes for any kind of processed foods.

Soy has been linked to increased estrogen in the body of men and women; causing estrogen dominance in women and lowering testosterone in men.

Estrogen dominance is linked to reproductive issues in women and crazy weight gain as well as an imbalance in the hormones.

What is the book you are reading called?

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 pm

REMOVE SOY from your diet! (especially if you are male)
It can make you STERILE in the long run.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

It has an obnoxious name and I was skeptical when I first downloaded it, but it's very informative now that I've finished the nutritional portion. The title is Spartan Health Regime, by Anthony Bova. I can't find it on Amazon, so it's probably a fan book. I bet the enemy wouldn't have allowed publication of it.

I uploaded it here: http://docdro.id/OT9It4I and archived it here: https://archive.fo/AAVRY It can be read without downloading it if you're concerned about virus, malware and the such. This is one of the few websites that doesn't need registration in order to upload documents.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Templarmkd wrote:REMOVE SOY from your diet! (especially if you are male)

You can't fully remove soy from your diet. That's because, as HPS Shannon said, it's contained in most products you can get from the shelves of the supermarket and not only. I personally never voluntarily eat any soy-based products. The only one I did eat by mistake a pizza that was made with soy flour, I felt really weird. The taste and smell were also weird.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:It has an obnoxious name and I was skeptical when I first downloaded it, but it's very informative now that I've finished the nutritional portion. The title is Spartan Health Regime, by Anthony Bova. I can't find it on Amazon, so it's probably a fan book. I bet the enemy wouldn't have allowed publication of it.

I uploaded it here: http://docdro.id/OT9It4I and archived it here: https://archive.fo/AAVRY It can be read without downloading it if you're concerned about virus, malware and the such. This is one of the few websites that doesn't need registration in order to upload documents.

Thank you very much for sharing the title and the links, brother.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:01 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:It has an obnoxious name and I was skeptical when I first downloaded it, but it's very informative now that I've finished the nutritional portion. The title is Spartan Health Regime, by Anthony Bova. I can't find it on Amazon, so it's probably a fan book. I bet the enemy wouldn't have allowed publication of it.

And thank you for sharing your knowledge on the matter.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 am

Stormblood wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

I don't know if you are using 2 separate emails but I sent you an email reply.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

I don't know if you are using 2 separate emails but I sent you an email reply.

Don't worry. The email I gave you is the only one I get notifications from.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:15 am

damn i didnt even know this about soy!!! i guess i gotta throw out some products out of the fridge...kinda hard with crazy parents who think soy is a "god like" food -.-
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 am

I will be posting other articles about optimal nutrition. I hope this is the right section for it.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:23 am

Thank you for this book. I'm reading through it right now. So far it seems like the real deal. I'm glad you posted this, it looks to be exactly what I was looking for.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Strangely I knew it was “bad” years ago, but didn’t know the full story of why. Now I know. Thankfully I don’t eat anything with soy in it.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:35 am

More on the dangers of soy: https://www.westonaprice.org/soy-alert/ thanks to a link provided by CrushKikes on this thread.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Stormblood wrote:From a book I'm reading:

Soy is not a miracle health food. It is a rip-off and dangerous.

Don’t believe the hype, soy is about BIG, BIG profits, not about your health. In traditional Asian cultures, they do NOT use the kind of soy foods that are being promoted now. They only used fermented soy and in small amounts.

Guys, soy is a bean. Nothing more. To make soy food and soy milk it is highly processed. So it’s a 100% man-made food and as usual, such foods are junk.

The finished processed soy products have a lot wrong with them. They are even promoted on TV as increasing the female hormone levels for middle-aged women. So even if you believe the advertising, do you really want to be eating something that has female hormone effects?

Here is a list of why soy is bad news;

• It contains high levels of phytic acid. These block the assimilation of minerals in the body. The phytic acid is not neutralized during the processing of soy foods. This is bad enough on its own.

• Soy leads to deficiencies in calcium and Vit D due to its mineral-blocking actions.

• Soy interferes with normal protein digestion in the body due to its trypsin inhibitors.

• The soy phytoestrogens (the so-called good factors) disrupt your bodies endocrine functions and cause infertility. They are also antithyroid agents that can cause thyroid problems and potentially cancer. It’s like taking female birth control pills. Do you really want a flood of a female hormone-like substance in your body?

• Soy protein is full of damaged and denatured proteins from the complicated processing process.

• Soy contains high levels of aluminum.

• The use of soy milk instead of real milk or tofu instead of real meat means you are replacing nutrient dense foods with nutrient-poor foods. Just like eating too much sugar or white flour this provides the body.with calories but very vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.

What do our most health-conscious members think of this information? I think it makes sense. Most of what the book says makes sense too.

Phytic acid is found in legumes (Fabaceae) and to a slightly lesser degree in all other grains/seeds. I wrote about this in another post on nutrition. I guess originally it was a trick of the plants to make the seeds inedible for animals because phytic acid gets inactivated by the enzyme phytase during germination. This is why Asians and all other traditionally living people ferment their legumes and grains. For example Europeans in the past ate porridge which they fermented over nicht or several nights and they also ate sourdogh bread which took several days to make. This has been replaced with wheat bread and cereals that are not fermented, often heavily processed and baked with genetically modified yeats that can live on in the human body and give you candida, eczema and cancer. Most modern bread is actually pretty unhealthy, at least in countries like Germany where almost no one bakes their own bread and if they do they use the GMO yeast from the stores.

other things that give you lots of female hormones or chemically similar substances:
- hops (and thus beer)
- marihuana (the same as hops; it's actually the female blossoms of the plant, the vagina so to say)
- phthalates (used to make plastics more durable and flexible; get dissolved from the plastic over time; PVC is always full of phthalates and it is used everywhere in water pipes [the ones for getting water in your house, not the ones for smoking :lol: ] and so on; phthalates have long been suspected to cause infertility of grown ups and prematurity of children)
- Sleeping with a woman. Yes, this actually increases the intake of female hormones. It should be obvious why. This is also why people in past centuries had separate beds for married couples. If two opposite sex people sleep in the same bed every night, their hormones will interfere with each other after some time.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:33 pm

This.

Stay away from this like pesticide.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu May 31, 2018 11:13 am

SS322 wrote:- Sleeping with a woman. Yes, this actually increases the intake of female hormones. It should be obvious why. This is also why people in past centuries had separate beds for married couples. If two opposite sex people sleep in the same bed every night, their hormones will interfere with each other after some time.

I really, really, very, highly, really doubt this claim...

If anything, people slept in separate beds due to the man usually needing a firmer mattress and woman needing softer mattress (for our curves, otherwise the spine receives too much strain, what with the waist-to-hip ratio).

Or perhaps they slept in separate beds in the ancient days when they were more spiritually aware, didn't want to share a bed due to too much mingling of spiritual energies, I know I don't like feeling anyone's aura against mine for very long, or picking up on somebody else's subconscious while sleeping.

Not to mention, where did you hear that they slept in separate beds? The only claim of this I have heard, was on TV shows where it wasn't appropriate to show a man and woman in a bed together. And kings and queens had separate bedrooms, but most everybody else shared a bed with their partner.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu May 31, 2018 11:21 am

(In addition to my previous post which hasn't been approved yet)

Not to mention that if men were to get female hormones simply be sleeping next to them, then likewise women would get more male hormones, and do you really see this in real life? Where did you even hear this bizarre claim?
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 31, 2018 12:18 pm

SS322 wrote:[
- Sleeping with a woman. Yes, this actually increases the intake of female hormones. It should be obvious why. This is also why people in past centuries had separate beds for married couples. If two opposite sex people sleep in the same bed every night, their hormones will interfere with each other after some time.

Well, I don't have that problem since I will only been sleeping with other guys. Do you think heterosexual women have the same problem in reverse, meaning their male hormones are increased?

SS322

Postby SS322 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:00 pm

@Lydia
@Stormblood

I don't have any direct sources for the thing with the separated beds. It's not something that people usually think about but there's no plan to cover this up either and some hints are even buried in our language. For example "Frauenzimmer" is an old word for woman which literally means "women's chamber". Apparently the rich people even had separate sleeping rooms for women and men, as well as for girls and boys. Only the poorest people were all sleeping in the same room, for heating purposes alone and because they didn't have such big houses of course. As far as I know this used to be practice not only in christian countries but also in the islamic world, India, Japan and basically everywhere else where people live in houses and not just mud huts. So it's not just a christian plot to make people have less sex. Probably the sex was even better if couples didn't feel each other every night and got used to it. Also it might not have to do with sex and hormones alone but also with snoring and sociological reasons. Up until the end of WWII it was a common practice in Germany to have separated schools for boys and girls. In some countries they still do this. When kids hit puberty, they will not think about school when constantly surrounded by the opposite sex. This is also why people get dumber and dumber. My parents sleep in separated rooms for almosa year now and I think they have become healthier and luckier.

About the matrasses: I'm talking about stuff that happened several centuries ago when matrasses were filled with down feathers, hay or straw. Only rich people could choose between rather hard or soft matrasses that were manufactured for them in specific ways while simple folks just crammed soft stuff into a blanket and slept on that. Maybe women were making softer matrasses for themselves but this doesn't explain why they were sleeping in another room. Maybe I should become professor for matresses. :ugeek:

The thing with the aura makes more sense, although I think that the aura and the endocrine system are intertwined. I was raised with the mindset that everything metaphysical is based on something in the physical world and if you look at how the aura is often described as having several layers in the rainbow colours, you will get what I mean. Those rainbow colours come from the seven chakras and the seven chakras are the seven main hormonal glands or gland systems in the human body.

Anyways think about a guy eating out his girlfriend. There is no way he will not take in a lot of real female hormones, not just some phytoestrogen or synthetic phthalates but real human female essence. Not that this would give him an instant sex change or that this would happen every night but still. I'm not saying that female hormones are bad or unhealthy per se.

The human endocrine system is very complex and the same thing can have different effects on different people. I heard that women who drink a lot of beer have an increased risk of breast cancer and growing a beard because the overload of female hormones makes them produce more testosterone instead. No idea how this all would affect homosexuals. Maybe the passive guy would become more feminine or the other way around. I don't know at all. I heard though, that the ancient Romans allowed the Centurios in their army to sodomize simple Legionaries but it was completely illegal if the Legionary dominated the Centurio because this would have eroded the hierarchy.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:16 am

Actually I think you have a point SS322 .

Your skin can take in substances through it and give them off as well, how else would a compress or lotion work?

When you're asleep people say you sweat. And that that is a lot more than we think (I really think it isn't all that much to be honest because otherwise you would not have such a large volume of pee in the morning).
So I think its possible that even sweat from other people can be taken in your body if you sleep with them. Now for once that may not be so bad but what if it is constantly?

Guys if you're wondering.. why women need a softer bed.. put a pillow underneath your hips and then lay down on your side on top of the pillow. Simply would simulate that your bottom half of the spine would be higher up where as at the waist level there is nothing that would close that gap to lay down on. So when you sleep you actually bend at your spine. Its like doing a sideward bend for hours on end ...
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

This.

Stay away from this like pesticide.

Wait... So we shouldnt be a Soy Boy? lol
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:58 pm

I ate a lot of Soy as a vegetarian its what happens after awhile you need a heavier food source so everyone falls back onto Soy for this. I was fine but I ate mine organic. However its not really that great as source of anything its more of a something to keep you full. A lot of vegans use it for a animal product supplement.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:08 am

I have read-and use discretion with this information as with all mainstream science-that marriage tends to lead to lower testosterone in men, and being in highly male-dominated environments (like prison) tends to raise it. I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing-testosterone isn't a good without qualification and it might make sense for men to have slightly lower levels of it at certain parts of their lives. (One might benefit from tempering the aggression and intensity with which one pursues a partner or starts a career upon beginning to raise children.)

Supposedly, couples also tend to look more physically similar after being married awhile. Perhaps becoming more alike in physical ways isn't negative, as long as it doesn't hit the threshold of causing hormonal problems or androgyny.