Being Transgender/Feminization

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
BurgeoningMoon

Being Transgender/Feminization

Postby BurgeoningMoon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 am

Hello everyone, this is my first Forum post here and it's about something that I've been trying to learn as much as I can about for about a year now, and have been having my own experiences with. As you can see from the title, it's that I identify as Transgender, or if that comes across as incorrect or misguided, to put it more directly, it's that I am a biological man (and already accept that as such), but have every desire to be a woman, even if it's not in my genes. I've been with the forum for roughly 6 months now (which is a little shorter than when I've came out to everyone I know as who I am) and while here, me and the friend who introduced me to this whole new life of spiritual Satanism were trying to figure out if my identification was influenced by the enemy, memes by our non SS friends, or genuine. After ensuring that no accidental spells were cast on me by my friend (and even if they were, they are now long since cleansed), I can very confidently say that I do still truly want to be a woman, but I'm aware it's not possible without shape shifting, or biokinesis, or assistance from the gods, or reincarnation, or anything like that really.

While I do still have this genuine feeling, there are still some conflicting thoughts of mine that arise from what I've learned through the Joy of Satan, and many of these forum posts:

1) One of the first posts I saw that mentions this topic at all was from HoodedCobra, and from what I remember of it (Idk how to find it and quote it), is that if I'm not just doing it for the trend or the attention, and I genuinely feel this way, then It's perfectly fine for me to go ahead and do it. However, from reading other posts, it still seems to me that the mere idea of me being biologically male and wanting to be female is just curses placed on me by the enemy, and I should embrace being a man. I'm fine with waiting a little bit longer to continue cleaning and returning curses, and doing the RTR to ensure that it's not curses, but what if I still feel this way?

2) There was a forum post I saw on this portion of the forum a few days ago that mentioned soy and its effects on males. I honestly do not know if plant based estrogen legitimately does have the same effects as regular estrogen on the human body, so I would really appreciate clarification on that. The other part of this point is, what if it's actually desired to be feminized and consume a lot of soy to accomplish that goal? Is it still not healthy to consume plant based estrogen for these effects? Is it still that in all reality, I shouldn't have the desire to be a woman?

3) I understand that the point of what we're doing, beyond destroying the enemy, is to improve ourselves and ultimately achieve the Magnum Opus, and how meditation can aid with genetics, but I am completely unsure if trying to increase estrogen levels within my body is a good idea, let alone taking Hormone Replacement Therapy where they provide testosterone blockers in addition to estrogen. The only damage I know it would do to me is making me sterile, but beyond that, I don't know what else it could do. Additionally, I don't even know how bad sterility is for me, at least assuming I would find some way to impregnate someone before making the transition.

4a) Assuming all answers to these points are along the lines of being in favor for me to try and become more woman like, what should be okay and what shouldn't be okay to go about the process? Should I avoid HrT at all costs, and just try to naturally encourage estrogen production in my body? Should I just stick to magick, or consult the gods? What would I need to do to accomplish this? Should I just wait until we've won?

4b) Assuming all answers to these points are more along the lines of me needing to embrace being a man, and not wanting to change, instead of the above, is there more I can do to alleviate this beyond the regular cleaning and RTRs?

I'm probably still being childish or naive in wanting the answers to cater to me becoming a woman. I know that spiritual advancement is far more important than my outward appearance. But, I honestly can still feel this deep desire to be a woman and I just have this hope that the answers will help me. Overall, I just hope I can receive some more direct clarity by asking this question to everyone, instead of trying to find legitimate evidence in a sea of Jew influenced medical information.

Obviously I will read and think about every response everyone gives me, as to learn better, but I do also hope that a HP will see this and provide their own guidance as well.

Thank you all for your time reading this, and any attempts to help in my situation.

Hail Satan!

Eric13

Re: Being Transgender/Feminization

Postby Eric13 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Well first of all being transgender has nothing to do with feeling effeminate or anything like that. It’s not a feminine man, if that’s how you feel. This is a different phenomenon, it’s a specific metaphysic occurrence. So dwell on that, do you feel feminine and this is why you identify this way or is this desire to be a women something deeper?

If it’s deeper and is something that’s has been felt inside for many many years, possibly since childhood, then you could be transgender.

Think about it, but whatever actions you take to transition to a women, it may be wise when turning to surgery to avoid messing with genitalia. This can’t be reversed. Really remember that. You could ruin your life. I would avoid serious things like that until you’re advanced enough to get clear guidance from the gods.

Transgender is real, but as you said, often people misidentify and a lot of this is because of different influences and such and not understanding what transgender really is. Again to clarify, it is not effeminate men or masculine women. There can be masculine and effeminate transgender people, the same as any other people.

BurgeoningMoon

Postby BurgeoningMoon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Think about it, but whatever actions you take to transition to a women, it may be wise when turning to surgery to avoid messing with genitalia. This can’t be reversed. Really remember that. You could ruin your life. I would avoid serious things like that until you’re advanced enough to get clear guidance from the gods.

I did learn about what surgery could do, and I've made the definitive decision to not do that at all, because of the trauma and how, if hormones wouldn't ruin my chances of being the best I can be, then the surgery definitely would.

If it’s deeper and is something that’s has been felt inside for many many years, possibly since childhood, then you could be transgender.

I have basically had this since I was a child yeah, and thankfully, it was before I even knew what the term Transgender meant. Granted, I didn't have the intense tingling in my chest when thinking about what I want, but I did constantly say I wanted to be a girl, and wanted everything that came with that (before I knew about menstrual cycles). So while I know I've had the desire for a long time, I don't know if it was 100% genuine up until the past 3 years or so. But I will take your advice and think more on it, and maybe consult the gods once I'm more adept at such things.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:26 pm

1) Don't start with expectations in mind. This is how you jeopardise cleaning and workings. Self-doubt, expectations. Let go of them. What happens with meditation, happens. Some people have wrong mindsets about nature that no matter how many workings and meditations they do, their beliefs won't change because they self-sabotage themselves simply through self-doubt, expectations, wrong belief they are right/wrong or a combination of this and other factors.

2) You should re-read the articles on soy, because there's a lot of damage soy does to your organism. It does not just have the effect of "feminising" people.

3) You would destroy your sexuality and with that your change at not only rising your kundalini, but also achieving the Magnum Opus. In future lifetimes you'll also be born with very deeply rooted hangups about sexuality that could take an entire lifetime or more to be removed and allow you to progress. Sexuality is also strictly correlated to creativity, in other your ability to make something for yourself, someone else or whatever in the universe. So both HRT and surgery should be off the table for you.

4) Consult the Gods. Also, regular cleaning isn't sufficient to advance. Deep cleaning is needed (for everyone, not only for you specifically) and one should prioritise that over other things, as it will help you in every way. Deep cleaning concerns not simple cleaning of your aura and chakra, but identifying what are your traumas, hangups, blockages, etc and working consistently to remove them so one can become a better version of themselves and know their true self, rather than knowing the conditionings and brainwashings of family and society.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:15 pm

BurgeoningMoon wrote:

I did learn about what surgery could do, and I've made the definitive decision to not do that at all, because of the trauma and how, if hormones wouldn't ruin my chances of being the best I can be, then the surgery definitely would.

I have basically had this since I was a child yeah, and thankfully, it was before I even knew what the term Transgender meant. Granted, I didn't have the intense tingling in my chest when thinking about what I want, but I did constantly say I wanted to be a girl, and wanted everything that came with that (before I knew about menstrual cycles). So while I know I've had the desire for a long time, I don't know if it was 100% genuine up until the past 3 years or so. But I will take your advice and think more on it, and maybe consult the gods once I'm more adept at such things.

Before taking hormonal treatment I would suggest that you look into the effects of that onto the male body.

I know that there is something with estrogen related to weight gain. And male bodies aren't exactly made to handle it the way female bodies are..

Also you're free to dress the way you want, you know. There are said unisex skirts in the alternative circuit too when it comes to clothing.. if that's what you like.

BurgeoningMoon

Postby BurgeoningMoon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:24 pm

4) Consult the Gods. Also, regular cleaning isn't sufficient to advance. Deep cleaning is needed (for everyone, not only for you specifically) and one should prioritise that over other things, as it will help you in every way. Deep cleaning concerns not simple cleaning of your aura and chakra, but identifying what are your traumas, hangups, blockages, etc and working consistently to remove them so one can become a better version of themselves and know their true self, rather than knowing the conditionings and brainwashings of family and society.

I tried looking around for deep cleaning specifically, but I can't really find it, where is it exactly? Or if it's not written somewhere, exactly what do I need to do?

BurgeoningMoon

Postby BurgeoningMoon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:27 pm

I know that there is something with estrogen related to weight gain. And male bodies aren't exactly made to handle it the way female bodies are..

It's where the fat on the body is located, and that Testosterone contributes to muscle growth, so a lack of it would mean less muscle definition and more womanly locations of fat on my body.

Also you're free to dress the way you want, you know. There are said unisex skirts in the alternative circuit too when it comes to clothing.. if that's what you like.

Yeah, I know that, but it's not just the clothing I want, it's to have the body of a woman, to the fullest extend beyond just clothes and makeup.