I'm schizophrenic

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Catalincata94

I'm schizophrenic

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 pm

I would need some advice on what to do...
I dedicated myself 2 years ago in the beginning everything was fine but after a few months 5-6 months i think, i started hearing a voice and after a time another ( a women and an man)
I had suicide attempt...
Now i am on treatment and not hearing any voices.
I fell now ready to advance spiritually.
By all this i don't mean i didin't meditated at all in that period, i was still meditating as much as i could but for yoga i couldn't manage to do it for long periods of time also because of the voices and inexperience but now i think i can do it... Im also taking treatment for anxiety...
Can i do yoga with all this treatement?
What do i first need to do so i can heal myself?
Will my treatment affect my Kundalini serpent awakening?

HPS Shannon

Re: I'm schizophrenic

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 am

Catalincata94 wrote:I would need some advice on what to do...
I dedicated myself 2 years ago in the beginning everything was fine but after a few months 5-6 months i think, i started hearing a voice and after a time another ( a women and an man)
I had suicide attempt...
By all this i don't mean i didin't meditated at all in that period, i was still meditating as much as i could but for yoga i couldn't manage to do it for long periods of time also because of the voices and inexperience but now i think i can do it... Im also taking treatment for anxiety...

Whatever be the case, always stick to and do your power meditation and yoga. This does work to heal and correct and imbalances in the mind, body and soul. Do not stop, you should go slow though. Also, void meditation is imperative especially to CONTROL your own mind and find mental balance.

When one meditates, it can open up the psychic senses and one could hear voices or be more sensitive.

How long have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?It is a real disease but many times, people who are psychically open are deemed mentally impaired in some way. I'm just wondering your case.

We are against unnecessary pharmaceutical drugs as we know that meditation and spiritual advancement is healing. The goal is to come off these drugs and poison and make way for true healing. Eventually if you are dedicated to your spiritual evolution, your body will no longer need these drugs and some cases they can interfere with your body chemistry and spiritual advancement. Just go slow and pay attention to your body.

If you want to heal your mind specifically, then after your yoga and meditation, state your affirmations and program the energy.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 am

You must never suicide unless it's to avoid capture like many Nazis had to do in WW2 because you would just face torture. You need a physical body to advance spiritually so it is never worth it. The American and British forces were all controlled by Jews and most likely Freemasons - enemies who were really in the know about what the Nazis were, satanists.

Anyways your anxiety and other medical conditions can be healed as you advance more. I think mostly everyone does kundalini or hatha yoga, tai chi or other asian spiritual disciplines and than you can also look at the meditation page on joy of satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

In theory it is said the more bioelectricity you have the better your health is and also you should try cleaning your soul as a clean soul might rid you of the condition as well. It is said the chakras are connected with the physical organs and you develop the chakras with an effective meditation and yoga is considered a meditation.

You also have a few lifetimes worth of negative energy and other astral junk on your soul that will hinder the activation of your soul I think. You should definitely do aura cleaning every day. I do SURYA 108 times in to my soul twice a day ,sometimes more - you visualize light like the sun around you at the same time you vibrate. You should program this raised energy afterwards to affirming it to help you advance spiritually.

Spiritual power is the only real power. You can also try void meditation if these voices in your head are like thoughts - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html That might solve it.
Newcomers Spiritual Warfare: http://web.archive.org/web/201502261715 ... y_666.html

YouTube Channel with many of HoodedCobra666's Videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAG5x ... Q/featured

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:47 am

Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

As a spiritual satanist, do all that you can to make sure your mind is right.

Hope this helps. Above all, be patient and don't be too hard on yourself.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:30 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

Whatever be the case, always stick to and do your power meditation and yoga. This does work to heal and correct and imbalances in the mind, body and soul. Do not stop, you should go slow though. Also, void meditation is imperative especially to CONTROL your own mind and find mental balance.

When one meditates, it can open up the psychic senses and one could hear voices or be more sensitive.

How long have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?It is a real disease but many times, people who are psychically open are deemed mentally impaired in some way. I'm just wondering your case.

We are against unnecessary pharmaceutical drugs as we know that meditation and spiritual advancement is healing. The goal is to come off these drugs and poison and make way for true healing. Eventually if you are dedicated to your spiritual evolution, your body will no longer need these drugs and some cases they can interfere with your body chemistry and spiritual advancement. Just go slow and pay attention to your body.

If you want to heal your mind specifically, then after your yoga and meditation, state your affirmations and program the energy.

I see, i need to do yoga.

Iv'e been diagnosed for over a year and half.
I don't know if my psychic senses are or were open but in the begining i did yoga for 1-2 weeks then i stopped i don't remember exactly why maybe because i'm a little lazy... And i tried to open my chakras i did the mudras an the vibrations but not for the 6th chakra i coudn't open it be cause in the program for spiritual warfare there was writen that i should only open it if all the others are opened but i now understand that i misunderstood it with that there was to only open the 6th if i completely open the others so i was unsure what to do, so i did the first 2 months and 10 days of meditations from the spiritual warfare program...

I don't seem to be mentally impaired.
I'm just having some memory loos and it's a little harder for me to memorize.

Also i did a test on youtube to see if i'm schizophrenic that says if i see the mask rotate in one direction then i'm schizophrenic but if i see the mask rotate in two directions then i'm normal, and i saw it in two directions that would mean im normal... Here is the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:39 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

So rise the energy then vibrate the mantra suryae and then affirmations?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

It's harder for to memorize and having memory loos, this only started like 2 month ago*

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 am

NaziMan12 wrote:You must never suicide unless it's to avoid capture like many Nazis had to do in WW2 because you would just face torture. You need a physical body to advance spiritually so it is never worth it. The American and British forces were all controlled by Jews and most likely Freemasons - enemies who were really in the know about what the Nazis were, satanists.

Anyways your anxiety and other medical conditions can be healed as you advance more. I think mostly everyone does kundalini or hatha yoga, tai chi or other asian spiritual disciplines and than you can also look at the meditation page on joy of satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

In theory it is said the more bioelectricity you have the better your health is and also you should try cleaning your soul as a clean soul might rid you of the condition as well. It is said the chakras are connected with the physical organs and you develop the chakras with an effective meditation and yoga is considered a meditation.

You also have a few lifetimes worth of negative energy and other astral junk on your soul that will hinder the activation of your soul I think. You should definitely do aura cleaning every day. I do SURYA 108 times in to my soul twice a day ,sometimes more - you visualize light like the sun around you at the same time you vibrate. You should program this raised energy afterwards to affirming it to help you advance spiritually.

Spiritual power is the only real power. You can also try void meditation if these voices in your head are like thoughts - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html That might solve it.

So surya is not just for cleaning? You can program it?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

Forgot to mention that i'm having earworms, songs that keeps repeting in my mind... I cant really stop them, sometimes i stop them and reappears later, sometimes can't completely stop the music, it's usually the music i'm listening...

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:40 am

And i would like to do some meditation to quiet my mind (the repetitive songs) i heard i can use AUM mantra for that? do i also need affirmations for the AUM mantra?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm

@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.
Newcomers Spiritual Warfare: http://web.archive.org/web/201502261715 ... y_666.html

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 am

NaziMan12 wrote:@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.

Just a question, can i use RAUM to rise energy and then Surya and then state affirmations? Does RAUM rise our own energy? Because Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because we back up the sickness.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.

Just a question, can i use RAUM to rise energy and then Surya and then state affirmations? Does RAUM rise our own energy? Because Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because we back up the sickness.

I'm not sure about that but you will definitely heal if you have a clean aura and chakra, but I do believe if you program the energy stating something like this "energy is leading me to a solution for my health problem" than it will only aid the deep cleaning of the soul aura cleaning you are doing. Remember to focus hard on visualizing light as bright as the sun.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because it backs up the disease, is it true?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 am

I just noticed that my visualization is worse than it was, i can't really visualize a clear white light, it's a little grey. what to do...

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 am

Catalincata94 wrote:

I just noticed that my visualization is worse than it was, i can't really visualize a clear white light, it's a little grey. what to do...

You try as hard as possible to see it (visualize it) when you do this aura cleaning meditation until you are completely healed. It will lead you to a solution. It should be ideally white gold like the sun.