I'm schizophrenic

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Catalincata94

I'm schizophrenic

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 pm

I would need some advice on what to do...
I dedicated myself 2 years ago in the beginning everything was fine but after a few months 5-6 months i think, i started hearing a voice and after a time another ( a women and an man)
I had suicide attempt...
Now i am on treatment and not hearing any voices.
I fell now ready to advance spiritually.
By all this i don't mean i didin't meditated at all in that period, i was still meditating as much as i could but for yoga i couldn't manage to do it for long periods of time also because of the voices and inexperience but now i think i can do it... Im also taking treatment for anxiety...
Can i do yoga with all this treatement?
What do i first need to do so i can heal myself?
Will my treatment affect my Kundalini serpent awakening?

HPS Shannon

Re: I'm schizophrenic

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 am

Catalincata94 wrote:I would need some advice on what to do...
I dedicated myself 2 years ago in the beginning everything was fine but after a few months 5-6 months i think, i started hearing a voice and after a time another ( a women and an man)
I had suicide attempt...
By all this i don't mean i didin't meditated at all in that period, i was still meditating as much as i could but for yoga i couldn't manage to do it for long periods of time also because of the voices and inexperience but now i think i can do it... Im also taking treatment for anxiety...

Whatever be the case, always stick to and do your power meditation and yoga. This does work to heal and correct and imbalances in the mind, body and soul. Do not stop, you should go slow though. Also, void meditation is imperative especially to CONTROL your own mind and find mental balance.

When one meditates, it can open up the psychic senses and one could hear voices or be more sensitive.

How long have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?It is a real disease but many times, people who are psychically open are deemed mentally impaired in some way. I'm just wondering your case.

We are against unnecessary pharmaceutical drugs as we know that meditation and spiritual advancement is healing. The goal is to come off these drugs and poison and make way for true healing. Eventually if you are dedicated to your spiritual evolution, your body will no longer need these drugs and some cases they can interfere with your body chemistry and spiritual advancement. Just go slow and pay attention to your body.

If you want to heal your mind specifically, then after your yoga and meditation, state your affirmations and program the energy.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 am

You must never suicide unless it's to avoid capture like many Nazis had to do in WW2 because you would just face torture. You need a physical body to advance spiritually so it is never worth it. The American and British forces were all controlled by Jews and most likely Freemasons - enemies who were really in the know about what the Nazis were, satanists.

Anyways your anxiety and other medical conditions can be healed as you advance more. I think mostly everyone does kundalini or hatha yoga, tai chi or other asian spiritual disciplines and than you can also look at the meditation page on joy of satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

In theory it is said the more bioelectricity you have the better your health is and also you should try cleaning your soul as a clean soul might rid you of the condition as well. It is said the chakras are connected with the physical organs and you develop the chakras with an effective meditation and yoga is considered a meditation.

You also have a few lifetimes worth of negative energy and other astral junk on your soul that will hinder the activation of your soul I think. You should definitely do aura cleaning every day. I do SURYA 108 times in to my soul twice a day ,sometimes more - you visualize light like the sun around you at the same time you vibrate. You should program this raised energy afterwards to affirming it to help you advance spiritually.

Spiritual power is the only real power. You can also try void meditation if these voices in your head are like thoughts - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html That might solve it.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:47 am

Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

As a spiritual satanist, do all that you can to make sure your mind is right.

Hope this helps. Above all, be patient and don't be too hard on yourself.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:30 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

Whatever be the case, always stick to and do your power meditation and yoga. This does work to heal and correct and imbalances in the mind, body and soul. Do not stop, you should go slow though. Also, void meditation is imperative especially to CONTROL your own mind and find mental balance.

When one meditates, it can open up the psychic senses and one could hear voices or be more sensitive.

How long have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?It is a real disease but many times, people who are psychically open are deemed mentally impaired in some way. I'm just wondering your case.

We are against unnecessary pharmaceutical drugs as we know that meditation and spiritual advancement is healing. The goal is to come off these drugs and poison and make way for true healing. Eventually if you are dedicated to your spiritual evolution, your body will no longer need these drugs and some cases they can interfere with your body chemistry and spiritual advancement. Just go slow and pay attention to your body.

If you want to heal your mind specifically, then after your yoga and meditation, state your affirmations and program the energy.

I see, i need to do yoga.

Iv'e been diagnosed for over a year and half.
I don't know if my psychic senses are or were open but in the begining i did yoga for 1-2 weeks then i stopped i don't remember exactly why maybe because i'm a little lazy... And i tried to open my chakras i did the mudras an the vibrations but not for the 6th chakra i coudn't open it be cause in the program for spiritual warfare there was writen that i should only open it if all the others are opened but i now understand that i misunderstood it with that there was to only open the 6th if i completely open the others so i was unsure what to do, so i did the first 2 months and 10 days of meditations from the spiritual warfare program...

I don't seem to be mentally impaired.
I'm just having some memory loos and it's a little harder for me to memorize.

Also i did a test on youtube to see if i'm schizophrenic that says if i see the mask rotate in one direction then i'm schizophrenic but if i see the mask rotate in two directions then i'm normal, and i saw it in two directions that would mean im normal... Here is the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:39 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

So rise the energy then vibrate the mantra suryae and then affirmations?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

It's harder for to memorize and having memory loos, this only started like 2 month ago*

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 am

NaziMan12 wrote:You must never suicide unless it's to avoid capture like many Nazis had to do in WW2 because you would just face torture. You need a physical body to advance spiritually so it is never worth it. The American and British forces were all controlled by Jews and most likely Freemasons - enemies who were really in the know about what the Nazis were, satanists.

Anyways your anxiety and other medical conditions can be healed as you advance more. I think mostly everyone does kundalini or hatha yoga, tai chi or other asian spiritual disciplines and than you can also look at the meditation page on joy of satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

In theory it is said the more bioelectricity you have the better your health is and also you should try cleaning your soul as a clean soul might rid you of the condition as well. It is said the chakras are connected with the physical organs and you develop the chakras with an effective meditation and yoga is considered a meditation.

You also have a few lifetimes worth of negative energy and other astral junk on your soul that will hinder the activation of your soul I think. You should definitely do aura cleaning every day. I do SURYA 108 times in to my soul twice a day ,sometimes more - you visualize light like the sun around you at the same time you vibrate. You should program this raised energy afterwards to affirming it to help you advance spiritually.

Spiritual power is the only real power. You can also try void meditation if these voices in your head are like thoughts - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html That might solve it.

So surya is not just for cleaning? You can program it?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
I had suicide attempt...

Forgot to mention that i'm having earworms, songs that keeps repeting in my mind... I cant really stop them, sometimes i stop them and reappears later, sometimes can't completely stop the music, it's usually the music i'm listening...

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:40 am

And i would like to do some meditation to quiet my mind (the repetitive songs) i heard i can use AUM mantra for that? do i also need affirmations for the AUM mantra?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm

@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 am

NaziMan12 wrote:@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.

Just a question, can i use RAUM to rise energy and then Surya and then state affirmations? Does RAUM rise our own energy? Because Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because we back up the sickness.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:@CatalinCata94 You should program all energy you raise from meditation and yoga for a goal that you need to focus on to the exclusion of all other goals. You should program the energy to improve your health and stick with that goal until it is achieved. The energy will lead you to information you need to solve the problem.

Just a question, can i use RAUM to rise energy and then Surya and then state affirmations? Does RAUM rise our own energy? Because Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because we back up the sickness.

I'm not sure about that but you will definitely heal if you have a clean aura and chakra, but I do believe if you program the energy stating something like this "energy is leading me to a solution for my health problem" than it will only aid the deep cleaning of the soul aura cleaning you are doing. Remember to focus hard on visualizing light as bright as the sun.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Even raising your energy and using a mantra like Suryae, 13 times in enough as a minimum and for those who are short on time, etc. Do this everyday for 40 or more days,. Some people do 80. But do this for as long as it takes. In combination with your spiritual exercises, you should see some results within a good time.

Maxine said that we can't use our own energy to heal our selves because it backs up the disease, is it true?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 am

I just noticed that my visualization is worse than it was, i can't really visualize a clear white light, it's a little grey. what to do...

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 am

Catalincata94 wrote:

I just noticed that my visualization is worse than it was, i can't really visualize a clear white light, it's a little grey. what to do...

You try as hard as possible to see it (visualize it) when you do this aura cleaning meditation until you are completely healed. It will lead you to a solution. It should be ideally white gold like the sun.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

You try as hard as possible to see it (visualize it) when you do this aura cleaning meditation until you are completely healed. It will lead you to a solution. It should be ideally white gold like the sun.

Can i do the surya then i program it to clean my aura like "this energy is completely cleaning my aura of any negative energy"?

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:I just noticed that my visualization is worse than it was, i can't really visualize a clear white light, it's a little grey. what to do...

Can i do the surya then i program it to clean my aura like "this energy is completely cleaning my aura of any negative energy"?

As was said before, all energy raised needs to be programmed using the mind. Suryae and Raum are both solar mantras and have the same solar properties. I prefer to use Suryae over Raum. Raum I use for my solar chakra and for other meditations.

Meditation and yoga will help improve your memory, just be patient and give it time. It is not an overnight thing.-You have to be invested in it.The best way for your healing is through empowering your soul. Don't forget to practice void meditation to help you focus and clear your mind. This can be found on the JoS meditation page. AUM can be used to center and balance the thoughts. Just vibrate it and focus on a clear mind. Vibrate into your being and aura.

I know that when it comes to healing that its best to have a strong aura and use an outside source like the Sun but you can heal with your own energy just make sure you clean your own aura and chakras before and afterward before healing others too. When it comes to healing yourself you can. You are just redirecting your energy to heal. If one is severely ill all over, use energy from the sun which is pure light energy and very powerful. Just breathe into your soul and program the energy.

T1yiigubos

Postby T1yiigubos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 pm

I disagree that schizophrenia is a real disease. If u think ur a schizophrenic and suicidal then u are just under the enemies control. U need to pray the reverse Torah rituals the best u can and u need to meditate.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:31 pm

T1yiigubos wrote:I disagree that schizophrenia is a real disease. If u think ur a schizophrenic and suicidal then u are just under the enemies control. U need to pray the reverse Torah rituals the best u can and u need to meditate.

"Schizoprenia" is real it's a chemical unbalance in the brain, some glands and some parts of the brain are not producing the necessary hormones for thinking right. don't forge that medicine can save life!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
T1yiigubos wrote:I disagree that schizophrenia is a real disease. If u think ur a schizophrenic and suicidal then u are just under the enemies control. U need to pray the reverse Torah rituals the best u can and u need to meditate.

"Schizoprenia" is real it's a chemical unbalance in the brain, some glands and some parts of the brain are not producing the necessary hormones for thinking right. don't forge that medicine can save life!

Anyway, all the best to you on your healing journey. Do the best you can and always remember to gain control over your mind and work to achieve balance.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

Anyway, all the best to you on your healing journey. Do the best you can and always remember to gain control over your mind and work to achieve balance.

Thank you so much Shannon, i will do my best! ^_^

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:58 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

One last thing, what can i do if my vizualization(vizualizing the withe-gold light) si very poor can't really see it and can't hold it for more than a few seconds...

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:"Schizoprenia" is real it's a chemical unbalance in the brain, some glands and some parts of the brain are not producing the necessary hormones for thinking right. don't forge that medicine can save life!

One last thing, what can i do if my vizualization(vizualizing the withe-gold light) si very poor can't really see it and can't hold it for more than a few seconds...

You can do it. Everyone can. We do it all the time and rather well when we imagine and go about our daily lives. When we try too hard to focus on the details, that is when it becomes difficult.

For example, everyone can imagine bright light like the sun especially when we think of it normally for example, summer time. As you try to go into every detail, you run Into a stump.

Visualization shouldn't be taken too seriously to where you are getting frustrated. Just pretend and know within your mind that the details have been handled. I use to have the same problem. Now I relax and just visualize the whole picture and not just every single detail.

Also, if visualization is tricky in the beginning, focus more so on the "sound" of the light beaming and feel the intensity and radiation. Also visualizing during the day time or near light can make it easier.

It also helps to google pictures of the sun or meditate near a light bulb(not LED) or candle flame to visualize. Trust me when I say it gets easier with time. Take time looking at the Sun to get an idea. The energies of the Sun are white gold but it contains all the colors of the spectrum, rainbow.

Just let it happen and have fun with it.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:

"Schizophrenia" is real it's a chemical unbalance in the brain, some glands and some parts of the brain are not producing the necessary hormones for thinking right. don't forge that medicine can save life!

I don't know whether schizophrenia is real or not. Certainly, a YouTube video can't diagnose it. It's not something that can be diagnosed in five minutes. You need a professional when it comes to mental illnesses or a very experienced and advanced Satanic healer that can see energies in your bodies and read them.

Psychiatric so-called "medicines" are not medicines at all. They create more imbalances in your brain and the rest of your body. You should gradually get rid of them. Medicines that save lives are things like antibiotics.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:29 am

Stormblood wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

"Schizophrenia" is real it's a chemical unbalance in the brain, some glands and some parts of the brain are not producing the necessary hormones for thinking right. don't forge that medicine can save life!

I don't know whether schizophrenia is real or not. Certainly, a YouTube video can't diagnose it. It's not something that can be diagnosed in five minutes. You need a professional when it comes to mental illnesses or a very experienced and advanced Satanic healer that can see energies in your bodies and read them.

Psychiatric so-called "medicines" are not medicines at all. They create more imbalances in your brain and the rest of your body. You should gradually get rid of them. Medicines that save lives are things like antibiotics.

Thanks bro, but is there a satanic healer? Can i find someone?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:16 pm

A Satanic healer is someone that is expert in healing. That's all. It's not some fancy thing like the publicised New Age frauds.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Any Satanic Healing starts with a Satanist who meditates, applies the techniques and continues to do so until they achieve results.

It also requires a great deal of study.

One thing you seem to have misconceptions about is that you cannot use your own energy to heal yourself.

I don't know where you think you saw a comment by Maxine about this but it is not correct.

Your energy is what will save you and set you free.

Not other people, this is akin to dependency vs independence.

Satanists must be be independent which doesn't mean they receive no help but there must be a will to do what is needed themselves also.

Schizophrenia is not a very well understood or defined 'disease' and most of its symptoms are marked by being spiritualy open combined with a significant depressive overtone (but not depressed per se).

It has nothing to do with glands.

You are struggling to see your aura because it is presently dirty. Keep cleaning it daily for as long as you possibly can, in time it will become cleaner and more easy to see.

Furthermore you must push through your laziness and try to do more as otherwise this will prevent you from progressing anywhere on the Satanic path.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 am

Centralforce666 wrote:Any Satanic Healing starts with a Satanist who meditates, applies the techniques and continues to do so until they achieve results.

It also requires a great deal of study.

One thing you seem to have misconceptions about is that you cannot use your own energy to heal yourself.

I don't know where you think you saw a comment by Maxine about this but it is not correct.

Your energy is what will save you and set you free.

Not other people, this is akin to dependency vs independence.

Satanists must be be independent which doesn't mean they receive no help but there must be a will to do what is needed themselves also.

Schizophrenia is not a very well understood or defined 'disease' and most of its symptoms are marked by being spiritualy open combined with a significant depressive overtone (but not depressed per se).

It has nothing to do with glands.

You are struggling to see your aura because it is presently dirty. Keep cleaning it daily for as long as you possibly can, in time it will become cleaner and more easy to see.

Furthermore you must push through your laziness and try to do more as otherwise this will prevent you from progressing anywhere on the Satanic path.

Thank you so much.
So i maybe not schizofrenic?
What do you think is my problem?
Is it because before i dedicated myself i was in the new age shit?
Because i was, but i didn't do their meditations except for mindfullness med and once i tried some thing to rotate my chackras for few days, and i invited an entity in my home called electra osara...
And got chought in their magic it was
eckhart tolle i felt some kind of strong peace that was supposed to get me rid of my ego this was all before i dedicated myself.

Kai

Postby Kai » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:16 pm

I had a companion who thought he was suffering from this until he spoke to that which has trying to reach him first by voice then by vision since his late teens in the context of what they were and did as they bid, stopping the harmful religious practices and repressive lifestyle that was hurting his soul.

He moved out of home, embraced a spiritual lifestyle of personal evolution, and is now a success in most aspects of his life.

Spiritual beings that cared for him kept trying to make him be what he was and his conditioning and his own mind and higher instincts where constantly at war, until he was literally mentally and metaphorical tearing his own soul apart from the inside out.

Taking treatments he did not need making it worse. The instantly had went so far as to manifest an interal thought form to protect himself, without the intercession he would have went insane, or totally autistic to reach himself...because the part of himself that was true to the real nature of his soul would never have given up. Nor would I suspect the guardians of his soul.

I suspect other entities were taking advantage of this as well in his weakened state to confuse and attack.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:16 am

Kai wrote:I had a companion who thought he was suffering from this until he spoke to that which has trying to reach him first by voice then by vision since his late teens in the context of what they were and did as they bid, stopping the harmful religious practices and repressive lifestyle that was hurting his soul.

He moved out of home, embraced a spiritual lifestyle of personal evolution, and is now a success in most aspects of his life.

Spiritual beings that cared for him kept trying to make him be what he was and his conditioning and his own mind and higher instincts where constantly at war, until he was literally mentally and metaphorical tearing his own soul apart from the inside out.

Taking treatments he did not need making it worse. The instantly had went so far as to manifest an interal thought form to protect himself, without the intercession he would have went insane, or totally autistic to reach himself...because the part of himself that was true to the real nature of his soul would never have given up. Nor would I suspect the guardians of his soul.

I suspect other entities were taking advantage of this as well in his weakened state to confuse and attack.

So i could get rid of the voice if i create an internal thought form?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:10 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:...

how is your healing going?
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:

Well, i didn't started i don't have yet the space for yoga i'm waithing for spring to come then i willl have the necesary space but for now i do aura cleaning with Surya mantra and aura empowering with Algiz rune. my aura is very dirty so i must clean it completely i'm saying this because i can't visualize the light meaning my aura is very dirty but it's starting to get better, and i'm going to make sure for the next winter i have the necesary space for yoga. thanks for asking :)

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

Well, i didn't started i don't have yet the space for yoga i'm waithing for spring to come then i willl have the necesary space but for now i do aura cleaning with Surya mantra and aura empowering with Algiz rune. my aura is very dirty so i must clean it completely i'm saying this because i can't visualize the light meaning my aura is very dirty but it's starting to get better, and i'm going to make sure for the next winter i have the necesary space for yoga. thanks for asking :)

just be patient with yourself... things take time, never rush into something... im glad to hear that you are having progress, if i can help somehow ask....i would recomend following things aswell, you do them when you feel ready for them, as i said just do it slowly and work on your concentration and learn to relax...

-if you still have trouble visualising the white-golden light OUTSIDE of your body, concentrate on visualising it INSIDE of your body
-clean your chakras with bright white light, daily 2 times, in the morning and in the evening, and do the spinning, do not push if it is difficult for you to spin them at very fast speed, just do it slowly, keep it for 30 seconds or so and just let them spin and go on the next chakra (the meditation im talking about is this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Spin.html )
- here is the picture for your cleaning, try to imagine yourself INSIDE of this white-golden sun energy, it should look something like this: https://keithpaulcook.files.wordpress.c ... ht-web.jpg bright and intense
-void void void and more void... which means meditations for concentration, on the pictures, on sigils, sounds, taste, touch, smell, and on the later days even emotions... what i would also recomend in your case is if for example you have school or something and you have 15 min pause... use 5 min of this to completely shut down, like void meditation where you DO NOT think, you hear nothing, feel nothing just empty your mind and relax.......do this every time when you actually do have 5 min of your time to empty your mind and relax, while you practice this, your thoughts will become more focused on the things you want to be focused on and you will be relaxed more and you can think more clearly...
-sure healthy eating has already been explained to you from what i saw
-do sports, in other words move your body
-start slowly with yoga you dont have to start doing it every day in a hardcore manner, if it is too much do it 2-3 times per week, get a feel for it and then slowly upgrade to every day, and in the beginning do small repetitions, over time it will build up
-another important thing, BEFORE every meditation, do a breathing excercise, doesnt matter which one, choose one which feels right to you at the moment, do it and relax.... breathing usually relaxes a person expecially before meditations... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html
-i would also learn to do trance in your case, you will learn to relax your body and the thoughts aswell while doing so, with trance you really need time, patience with yourself and you shouldnt be tired while doing it... just be patient and learn to relax...
-i would also start doing a simple aura of protection in your case, which should work on keeping negative energies away from you, ofcourse over time this will drastricly increase and you will have little or zero negativity and you will be safe and protected... start such working during sundays on the hours of the sun and NOT when the moon is void, you should never start anything when the moon is in the void... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html this should be the most simple version of it.... you can also do the hardcore way, with x88 aum suryae, x15 aulgiz, x16 saulo aswell as x18 bjarkan during the night under the moon or during moon hours ... many examples... if you have more questions on such working, ask away ill gladly help...

ive met several people like you who couldnt visualise the simple bright light, and yes this concerns either people who have trouble with concentration, visualisation or have dirty or weak auras... ofcourse with meditation and magick every day such things change and you become better and better and you start to understand how such thing work and later you will be able to clean aura in 5 seconds like i do... most important: PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE....

good luck and hails to you

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

All the space you need is the size of a yoga mat, do you really not have that space or is it some kind of excuse?

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:00 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

just be patient with yourself... things take time, never rush into something... im glad to hear that you are having progress, if i can help somehow ask....i would recomend following things aswell, you do them when you feel ready for them, as i said just do it slowly and work on your concentration and learn to relax...

-if you still have trouble visualising the white-golden light OUTSIDE of your body, concentrate on visualising it INSIDE of your body
-clean your chakras with bright white light, daily 2 times, in the morning and in the evening, and do the spinning, do not push if it is difficult for you to spin them at very fast speed, just do it slowly, keep it for 30 seconds or so and just let them spin and go on the next chakra (the meditation im talking about is this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Spin.html )
- here is the picture for your cleaning, try to imagine yourself INSIDE of this white-golden sun energy, it should look something like this: https://keithpaulcook.files.wordpress.c ... ht-web.jpg bright and intense
-void void void and more void... which means meditations for concentration, on the pictures, on sigils, sounds, taste, touch, smell, and on the later days even emotions... what i would also recomend in your case is if for example you have school or something and you have 15 min pause... use 5 min of this to completely shut down, like void meditation where you DO NOT think, you hear nothing, feel nothing just empty your mind and relax.......do this every time when you actually do have 5 min of your time to empty your mind and relax, while you practice this, your thoughts will become more focused on the things you want to be focused on and you will be relaxed more and you can think more clearly...
-sure healthy eating has already been explained to you from what i saw
-do sports, in other words move your body
-start slowly with yoga you dont have to start doing it every day in a hardcore manner, if it is too much do it 2-3 times per week, get a feel for it and then slowly upgrade to every day, and in the beginning do small repetitions, over time it will build up
-another important thing, BEFORE every meditation, do a breathing excercise, doesnt matter which one, choose one which feels right to you at the moment, do it and relax.... breathing usually relaxes a person expecially before meditations... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html
-i would also learn to do trance in your case, you will learn to relax your body and the thoughts aswell while doing so, with trance you really need time, patience with yourself and you shouldnt be tired while doing it... just be patient and learn to relax...
-i would also start doing a simple aura of protection in your case, which should work on keeping negative energies away from you, ofcourse over time this will drastricly increase and you will have little or zero negativity and you will be safe and protected... start such working during sundays on the hours of the sun and NOT when the moon is void, you should never start anything when the moon is in the void... http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html this should be the most simple version of it.... you can also do the hardcore way, with x88 aum suryae, x15 aulgiz, x16 saulo aswell as x18 bjarkan during the night under the moon or during moon hours ... many examples... if you have more questions on such working, ask away ill gladly help...

ive met several people like you who couldnt visualise the simple bright light, and yes this concerns either people who have trouble with concentration, visualisation or have dirty or weak auras... ofcourse with meditation and magick every day such things change and you become better and better and you start to understand how such thing work and later you will be able to clean aura in 5 seconds like i do... most important: PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE....

good luck and hails to you

Thanks bro, but there is the hardcore way, that magic that i didn't understand with x88 surya x15 algiz x16 saulo and x18 bjarkan, do i make all of them including the surya in one magic working? and why surya mantra? why not raum or other energy rising meds?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:Thanks bro, but there is the hardcore way, that magic that i didn't understand with x88 surya x15 algiz x16 saulo and x18 bjarkan, do i make all of them including the surya in one magic working? and why surya mantra? why not raum or other energy rising meds?

well firstly its not energy raising with this, suryae is SUN mantra, and this works with energies of the sun which is good for protection, runes algiz, sowilo and berkano/bjarkan (powerfull versions with AU, aulgiz, saulo), are runes used in protection, aswell es thurisaz (thaur) for shielding etc. there are many options, for raising energies you have RAUM, 666 or simple breathing in of the energy if you are short on time... everyone needs a strong aura of protection which will protect you against all the future sicknesses, negative energies, curses, bad people who would cause you harm, bad planetary influence etc etc, if you work more (more mantras, more repetitions etc. ofcourse over time not all at once expecially if you are beginner you should start slowly and increase yourself over time) and if you do it over longer period of times, for months, years or your whole life, you will be basicly protected forever even in the next lives.... expecially if you do RTR and if you are new to spiritual satanism, enemy inflcuence will be strong to fuck you up good so that you have doubts in proceeding with your SS way.... everyone here knows it so im telling it to you too if you dont know this already....

should i explain how this working works? in other cases you can search here on the forum under following words: aura of protection, AoP

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Thanks bro, but there is the hardcore way, that magic that i didn't understand with x88 surya x15 algiz x16 saulo and x18 bjarkan, do i make all of them including the surya in one magic working? and why surya mantra? why not raum or other energy rising meds?

well firstly its not energy raising with this, suryae is SUN mantra, and this works with energies of the sun which is good for protection, runes algiz, sowilo and berkano/bjarkan (powerfull versions with AU, aulgiz, saulo), are runes used in protection, aswell es thurisaz (thaur) for shielding etc. there are many options, for raising energies you have RAUM, 666 or simple breathing in of the energy if you are short on time... everyone needs a strong aura of protection which will protect you against all the future sicknesses, negative energies, curses, bad people who would cause you harm, bad planetary influence etc etc, if you work more (more mantras, more repetitions etc. ofcourse over time not all at once expecially if you are beginner you should start slowly and increase yourself over time) and if you do it over longer period of times, for months, years or your whole life, you will be basicly protected forever even in the next lives.... expecially if you do RTR and if you are new to spiritual satanism, enemy inflcuence will be strong to fuck you up good so that you have doubts in proceeding with your SS way.... everyone here knows it so im telling it to you too if you dont know this already....

should i explain how this working works? in other cases you can search here on the forum under following words: aura of protection, AoP

Wow i didnt know that by doing the aura of protection for years will protect me even in my next lifes that's so cool! Alright i got it, right now i'm just doing aura of protection with algiz rune but i want to use saulo / sowilo for empowering the algiz rune, and i will start working when the moon is waxing, the worinkg should be this x60 algiz x16 sowilo and the state the affirmations like this "This runic energy is building a protective aura around me This aura is protecting me always and in any way" i think it's good for now then i will do aura of protection with surya, algiz and sowilo. One more question, you said vibrating surya for 88 times, is 8 a number of surya mantra?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 am

Catalincata94 wrote:Wow i didnt know that by doing the aura of protection for years will protect me even in my next lifes that's so cool! Alright i got it, right now i'm just doing aura of protection with algiz rune but i want to use saulo / sowilo for empowering the algiz rune, and i will start working when the moon is waxing, the worinkg should be this x60 algiz x16 sowilo and the state the affirmations like this "This runic energy is building a protective aura around me This aura is protecting me always and in any way" i think it's good for now then i will do aura of protection with surya, algiz and sowilo. One more question, you said vibrating surya for 88 times, is 8 a number of surya mantra?

-lets say you do aura of protection every day for the next 10 years...and ofcourse if you do it with full concentration, good visualisation and breathing in of the sun energies...just imagine how strong and protected you will be...
-use aulgiz and saulo seperately for protection, aulgiz is purely for protection while saulo works directly with the energies from the sun which will empower you even more...
-according to lydia and few others lately in the forums, 88 is more powerfull, but ofcourse if you choose 88 or 108, depends on you, always listen to your intuition, or just do 40 day working with 88 and then another 40 days with 108 and see what is the best option for you... the number 8 in the numerology works more for the eternity while the number 9 which corresponds with 108 works more for permanence... sure we can say permanence and eternity are one and the same but not exactly...just see what is the BEST OPTION FOR YOU, experiment a bit its allright :D

now i will do copy paste what lydia (i think it was lydia) who postet this few months back about aura of protection and here you will have ALL infos you need for aura of protection... all i can say is ENJOY, and if you have questions, im here and remember, start slowly, add more mantras in the future to your working, and remember, even small repetitions over time every day will bring results, so dont push yourself if it is too much or if you are lacking time....you know how our priests say: slothzn way of chillnezz
---------------------------------------------------

While doing an AoP, you need to visualize the light. You have to know that your aura is a bright as the Sun, even brighter. Try to hold this for the entire time you spend on your AoP. If you are inexperienced and can’t visualize, doing this will help with that ability. This will also help to train your focus.

There are many methods for protection, chose the best one for you at your level. Newer people may not be able to do as many reps for vibrations for runes or solar mantra, so start at whatever amount you can do and build up over time, even just 8 reps for the first week or so. If you do too many you can fry your nervous system or go insane. Literally. But don’t stagnate forever at low reps, make sure to safely work your way up over the weeks/months.

Don’t do just the bare minimum. I made the mistake of only spending about 5 minutes twice a day on my protection, when Saturn dropped a nuclear bomb on my chart. My aura protected me a tiny bit. I now spend a total of an hour a day, every day, building up my protection.

Timings: For any AoP involving solar energy, it is best done in the morning/afternoon. For HPS Maxine’s Returning Curses AoP, that is to be done from new to full moon every month. For most other AoP’s, do them daily for 40, 80, or 90 days, or every single day for the foreseeable future. You can do one AoP every day, and overlap another for a 40 day cycle, plus the returning curses AoP during waxing moons, and so on.

While it is best to start an AoP during optimal moon signs/phases, it is imperative that you begin building a strong AoP immediately! Especially if you work for Satan, and/or if you are advancing yourself, as the enemy does not want you to advance. So start with any of these, and then you can add another when the Moon sign/phase is ideal.

Affirmations: The best affirmation I’ve done so far, was given to me by fellow Satanist Voice of Enki, from Lady Astaroth. For newer people who can’t do many runes yet, you can do just the affirmation instead. Or, you can do the AoP once during the day, and at another time in the day, do just the affirmation while breathing in White-Gold light. I’ll post the affirmation here, and then the full AoP further down in this post. I’m posting my affirmations for other AoP’s in this post, use your imagination and intuition if you want to make your own.

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Repetitions: You can do however many vibrations you think is best for you, at your level. 8 or 9 for less experienced people, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 88, 108, 216, 333 are all good numbers to use.

The affirmation can be stated 8 or 9 times, or whichever power number you prefer. 8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number, so whichever works best for you.

You can do AUM affirmation AUM 9x (or 18x etc); or SATANAS once, affirmation 9x (or 18x etc), SATANAS once, then AUM once, whichever you prefer.

Runes: For using runes, use whichever variation (German, Norse, etc) that feels best for you. Also, it helps to visualize the rune within yourself (in your soul), and you can even visualize the rune throughout your aura as well, or instead.

----

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

AUM

----

Bjarkan is perfect for at night, as it ties in with the protective Lunar energy.

Bjarkan 72x (equalling 4 rounds of its number 18, 72 equals 9, both 4 and 9 are power numbers). Or less for newer people, just 18x for example.

Affirm 18x: "The energy of Bjarkan is keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently".

Or, “In a positive and healthy manner, the energy of Bjarkan is always keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently”. Alter this as you see fit.

----

Thurisaz is great for deflecting curses, negative energies, and so on. You can even get some hematite to keep with you (necklace or whatever) and program it.

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

----

Algiz is protective, Sowilo and Eihwaz are shielding. You can use the affirmation:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Or if you already do the AoP with Algiz by Lady Astaroth and want to use something else, you can do Sowilo and/or Eihwaz and affirm:

“The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me”.

----

If you see a bad Saturn or Neptune transit coming, you can use any of these methods (Suryae, Algiz, Bjarkan, Sowilo, Eihwaz) and affirm:

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative Saturn (and/or Neptune) transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

Or

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

----

And of course, the returning curses cleaning and protection rituals, by HPS Maxine. Copy these into a notepad or anything to keep them safe, as these are to be done for a year:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:53 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:

Can i start a working for healing schizophrenia while saturn is in retrograde or should i star while jupiter is retrograde? does the retrograde planets matter in healing? so i want to do some workings by rising my energy and programing it...

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

Can i start a working for healing schizophrenia while saturn is in retrograde or should i star while jupiter is retrograde? does the retrograde planets matter in healing? so i want to do some workings by rising my energy and programing it...

i dont know, im still learning astrology, so you better ask this in astrology section of this forum

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

i dont know, im still learning astrology, so you better ask this in astrology section of this forum

And do i need to start the healing working when the moon is waning?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:37 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

here is all the info about the healing

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:18 pm

have your problem stoped,i think schizophrenia is having anxiety of something that not real,or maybe seeing things..right!!.that is caused by your astral vision,if its not developed i thing unwanted sites will be apearing in your mind,and also the vioces and sound repiting them selves is dew to a really underdeveloped clauradiance center and also the throat chakra,this can also lead to over speaking,thats over talking,it is a problem with the throat chakra where a sound you have heard before keeps apearing over and over again and you just want it to stop,i have been through that,it means your troath chakra needs healing as it controls hearing and speaking(communication).just try and work on your crown,psychic senses and throat chakra and you will be fine.and also raise your energies always and direct it to healing yourself,it is very important.all the best anyways.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:24 pm

oh and i forgot aura of protection as others have told you and also cleaning the aura,very important.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Careful about this. Power meditation and sticking purely with JoS this ministry and the Satanic Gods is imperative.

Medication can be used by Jews to pacify us. It can be used to enslave.

When they tell you to Relax, prepare for surgery, obey their demands, if you do this you could harm your own development.

Enlist Satan or his demons for help if you need to. Do not engage in Reiki or the like. That is like poisoning your soul. The Jews have corrupted this and use it to harm as well.

If you lack the power necessary to help yourself work with Satan and the demons on this.
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:07 pm

TerrorEyes wrote:If you lack the power necessary to help yourself work with Satan and the demons on this.

How can I do this? by asking for help?