Meditation for weight loss

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
lilquote
Posts: 131

Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:46 pm

For context I've been doing the meditation for weight loss, and going to the gym at least 4-6 times a week (running a few miles each time and doing light weights). I'm not sure if it's normal but I feel the intense urge to snack like all the time.
I'm overweight so of course I try and watch what I eat and how much I eat, but it's almost like I constantly feel hungry. I suppose I'm just asking if that's normal or not. My friends and family tell me I don't eat large portions, I don't have a control problem, and it doesn't seem compulsive. But I just feel, mentally, like I'm over eating all the time. I sometimes go to the gym and run when I feel hungry so that the restlessness goes away and I can't eat after.
Any advice or anything would be appreciated.

Eric13
Posts: 483

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Eric13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Well to lose weight you’re at a calorie deficit, meaning you’re consuming less energy than your body needs so of course you’ll feel hungry. The degree of hungry though will depend on a few factors. Probably you’re going too hard at it and may need to lower the deficit and consume more energy, while still staying at a deficit.

Another thing is food choice. Certain foods are more satiating than others. Proteins are the most satiating and also the best for body recomposition. Carbs are next down the latter and fats at the bottom.

So adjust your food choices and adjust your food quantity.

Here’s another thing, when at a deficit, I wouldn’t advise staying in that state for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Cycle off every couple of weeks and go to maintenance level. Weight loss is harsh for the body and it reacts in unsavory ways. Mucking with hormones and metabolism, making it harder to loose weight towards the end and making it likely you’ll gain the weight back when you’re off the diet. Two weeks on, two weeks off is best. As well it makes it easier since you won’t be starving yourself for months. It’s easy to maintain when you know it’s just a couple of weeks.

lilquote
Posts: 131

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Eric13 wrote:Well to lose weight you’re at a calorie deficit, meaning you’re consuming less energy than your body needs so of course you’ll feel hungry. The degree of hungry though will depend on a few factors. Probably you’re going too hard at it and may need to lower the deficit and consume more energy, while still staying at a deficit.

Another thing is food choice. Certain foods are more satiating than others. Proteins are the most satiating and also the best for body recomposition. Carbs are next down the latter and fats at the bottom.

So adjust your food choices and adjust your food quantity.

Here’s another thing, when at a deficit, I wouldn’t advise staying in that state for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Cycle off every couple of weeks and go to maintenance level. Weight loss is harsh for the body and it reacts in unsavory ways. Mucking with hormones and metabolism, making it harder to loose weight towards the end and making it likely you’ll gain the weight back when you’re off the diet. Two weeks on, two weeks off is best. As well it makes it easier since you won’t be starving yourself for months. It’s easy to maintain when you know it’s just a couple of weeks.


That makes sense. It's hard to believe I'm at a deficit at all though. I think that's just a mental thing.

And good food (organics, non gmo, all natural) isn't always very accessible here so my eating habits have been weird for a while as well.

Eric13
Posts: 483

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Eric13 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:33 pm

lilquote wrote:That makes sense. It's hard to believe I'm at a deficit at all though. I think that's just a mental thing.

Oh sorry, I don’t think I read your post right. You say you’ve been doing a working for weight loss and exercising, but have you lost any weight? That’ll let you know if you’ve been in a deficit. If not then these hunger feelings could be a side effect of the working. Could be the way you worded the affirmations and are directing the energy. Energy takes the path of least resistance so a weight loss working can have negative effects. Make sure your affirmations are positive and that you’re saying something to the effect of “I’m losing weight in a healthy and positive way for me.”

As well, fallow the other advice I gave on eating and diet habits and things should go better.

lilquote
Posts: 131

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:41 am

Eric13 wrote:
lilquote wrote:That makes sense. It's hard to believe I'm at a deficit at all though. I think that's just a mental thing.

Oh sorry, I don’t think I read your post right. You say you’ve been doing a working for weight loss and exercising, but have you lost any weight? That’ll let you know if you’ve been in a deficit. If not then these hunger feelings could be a side effect of the working. Could be the way you worded the affirmations and are directing the energy. Energy takes the path of least resistance so a weight loss working can have negative effects. Make sure your affirmations are positive and that you’re saying something to the effect of “I’m losing weight in a healthy and positive way for me.”

As well, fallow the other advice I gave on eating and diet habits and things should go better.


No, you did read it right in the first place. I didn't mention whether I was or was not losing weight. It's only been about a week or so (I think). The affirmation I use is from the jos meditation for weight loss page: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

"I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat, quickly (I added that word because I have to lose a specific amount in the next 6 months), in positive and healthy ways for me"

Is this considered a working or a meditation btw? I just realized I may not have timed it properly. :lol: I always mess up a working/ritual the first time I try it so..

lilquote
Posts: 131

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:47 am

Eric13 wrote:
lilquote wrote:That makes sense. It's hard to believe I'm at a deficit at all though. I think that's just a mental thing.

Oh sorry, I don’t think I read your post right. You say you’ve been doing a working for weight loss and exercising, but have you lost any weight?


:o Whops now I've read your post wrong. I honestly just moved to a new place lol and I haven't found my scale to check my weight.

Eric13
Posts: 483

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Eric13 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:18 pm

lilquote wrote:"I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat, quickly (I added that word because I have to lose a specific amount in the next 6 months), in positive and healthy ways for me"

Is this considered a working or a meditation btw? I just realized I may not have timed it properly. :lol: I always mess up a working/ritual the first time I try it so..

It’s considered a working. And so basically that explains it, if you’re doing a working to increase your metabolism, well then that’s why you’re hungry all the time. It’s working. That’s good. Keep it up. Try not to overeat during this time though, otherwise you won’t reap the benefits of this working, which is to lose weight. You don’t have to starve your self it’s just about choosing filling foods with lower calories. And then as I said cycling off the diet every couple of weeks so everything biomechanically stays as it should. Good luck.

lilquote
Posts: 131

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 am

Eric13 wrote:
lilquote wrote:"I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat, quickly (I added that word because I have to lose a specific amount in the next 6 months), in positive and healthy ways for me"

Is this considered a working or a meditation btw? I just realized I may not have timed it properly. :lol: I always mess up a working/ritual the first time I try it so..

It’s considered a working. And so basically that explains it, if you’re doing a working to increase your metabolism, well then that’s why you’re hungry all the time. It’s working. That’s good. Keep it up. Try not to overeat during this time though, otherwise you won’t reap the benefits of this working, which is to lose weight. You don’t have to starve your self it’s just about choosing filling foods with lower calories. And then as I said cycling off the diet every couple of weeks so everything biomechanically stays as it should. Good luck.


I understand :D Thanks a bunch

loki88
Posts: 212

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby loki88 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 pm

There is really only a simple formula for weightloss:
eat less calories than you burn; keep carbs fairly high with about 15-20% protein; do lots of cardio (20-30 minutes 5 days per week until sweating and breathing deep); possible exposure to cold to increase thyroid stimulating hormone (which is why Northern people are typically lean and southern fatty). See here:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

Health Documents

Material related to health and wellness (652 files)
http://the-struggle.net/HEALTH/

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2847
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:27 am

Eat spicy food all the time. Capsaicin makes your metabolism a lot faster.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 203

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 am

Those so called diets for weight loss, arent they always repeated ad nauseum in every random health book you can find?

loki88 wrote:There is really only a simple formula for weightloss:
eat less calories than you burn; keep carbs fairly high with about 15-20% protein; do lots of cardio (20-30 minutes 5 days per week until sweating and breathing deep); possible exposure to cold to increase thyroid stimulating hormone (which is why Northern people are typically lean and southern fatty). See here:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

Health Documents

Material related to health and wellness (652 files)
http://the-struggle.net/HEALTH/

Aquarius
Posts: 3628

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Those so called diets for weight loss, arent they always repeated ad nauseum in every random health book you can find?

loki88 wrote:There is really only a simple formula for weightloss:
eat less calories than you burn; keep carbs fairly high with about 15-20% protein; do lots of cardio (20-30 minutes 5 days per week until sweating and breathing deep); possible exposure to cold to increase thyroid stimulating hormone (which is why Northern people are typically lean and southern fatty). See here:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

Health Documents

Material related to health and wellness (652 files)
http://the-struggle.net/HEALTH/

Yes
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2847
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 pm

When you shiver, your body converts your white fat into brown fat. White fat is for long term storage, it isn't going away. But brown fat is the form where it is actively being burned up.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2378
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Exposition to cold water in winter is unadvisable and leads to imbalances. Of course, you may be in the Southern hemisphere, where it's summer now or live in a country where there's no real cold weather, such as near the Equator. If your circumstances are not that and thus it's cold season for you, avoid cold showers/baths until the warm season comes and it's warm enough, such as late spring and summer. The people who engineered the Wim Hof method and cryotherapy as a whole, do not have any knowledge of spiritual energies, both inner and outer, and how this affect your body.

If you want to increase thyroid stimulation, get more iodine from natural sources such as kemp and//or a good sea salt.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2847
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:24 am

I agree cold showers are a bad idea, and I don't think someone should be out in the cold for a long time. But being exposed to some cold for a real short time when walking between your warm home and your warm car, or your warm car and a warm building, for just a couple minutes is a good thing. This is a natural stimulation that stimulates your body into creating more of it's own heat, and releasing a lot of energy from the fat storage into body heat and even a spiritual fire. You should not stay in the cold because that would drain you and have a bad effect, but some cold stimulation real quick is a good thing, if you afterward go back into a warm environment.

lilquote
Posts: 131

Re: Meditation for weight loss

Postby lilquote » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:49 am

Thanks for more information guys. I was told to always take cold showers in the summer, and I assume in the winter I should take comfortable showers and just expose myself to the cold weather more.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests