How often do you take cold bath in winter ?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
sonnenkraft

How often do you take cold bath in winter ?

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:04 pm

in November until now i took 3 times cold shower ,as weather is getting much colder i hope i continue doing this,
it might be painful for the first time but If you make cold bath a daily practice you will benefit a lot
Cold showers are an exercise of willpower as written in the article
Full Article
https://highexistence.com/5-life-changing-benefits-cold-showers/

it might be old information for some , but i will post it as an Refresher,and for those who don't know :)
Saat und Ernte / stark für arbeit und sieg

Eric13

Re: How often do you take cold bath in winter ?

Postby Eric13 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:59 am

I remember once years ago, I was visiting some family who lived off grid in the woods during the winter time. Whilst at my stay the only option for a shower was a water hose hooked to a tank above a small fire pit. It was so cold one day and we’d been working hard cutting wood and other chores. I needed shower and the fire pit was covered in melted snow. A warm shower was not going to happen this evening. So I took a cold one in below freezing temperatures outside. It sucked a lot and I hated it very much. Some how or another I was reading a post shortly after from and thread where Hp Mageson made a comment. He said cold showers are not winz. I thought wow, what strange timing to here this and boy are you right! I thought I was weak for hating it. But no he’s right. It’s not some show of willpower. Cold showers aren’t winz. Peoplez don’t them please. Unless you just really like it I guess.

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Eric13 wrote:I remember once years ago, I was visiting some family who lived off grid in the woods during the winter time. Whilst at my stay the only option for a shower was a water hose hooked to a tank above a small fire pit. It was so cold one day and we’d been working hard cutting wood and other chores. I needed shower and the fire pit was covered in melted snow. A warm shower was not going to happen this evening. So I took a cold one in below freezing temperatures outside. It sucked a lot and I hated it very much. Some how or another I was reading a post shortly after from and thread where Hp Mageson made a comment. He said cold showers are not winz. I thought wow, what strange timing to here this and boy are you right! I thought I was weak for hating it. But no he’s right. It’s not some show of willpower. Cold showers aren’t winz. Peoplez don’t them please. Unless you just really like it I guess.

it was never fun to have cold shower but for the benefit of health i am doing it,not enjoyable.
Have a cold shower but not frequently ,you hated it because you were already facing a bad day and you were forced to have a cold shower u had no option you hated it

And regarding Hp Mageson comment:- " cold showers are not winz "
regarding your case it is not winz because you were working hard cutting woods etc
were you supposed to have a Hot shower for muscle relaxation but opposite things happened .

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:33 am

Cold showers are also a sign of poverty.

And please dont do this to your health.. in winter time you might get really sick.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Cold showers are not good, if you want to develop willpower stop browsing useless info that attracts the most naive of the people and get on studying or doing something useful.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:00 pm

i respect all opinions , and i am not promoting anything against satanist health

curio

Postby curio » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Aquarius wrote:Cold showers are not good, if you want to develop willpower stop browsing useless info that attracts the most naive of the people and get on studying or doing something useful.

There is evidence for a whole host of benefits of cold immersion, though, and in many domains - mental, physical and performance. As well as through saunas.

https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/cold-stress.pdf

I haven't had any negative effects from cold showers and they feel good to me.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:58 am

I think it can be good sometimes in the Summer, but not in Winter. Going outside when it is cold is the replacement of a cold shower. Then when your body is cold and needs to make more heat, you don't fix this by going under cold water. That's how people die, hypothermia.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:49 am

curio wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Cold showers are not good, if you want to develop willpower stop browsing useless info that attracts the most naive of the people and get on studying or doing something useful.

There is evidence for a whole host of benefits of cold immersion, though, and in many domains - mental, physical and performance. As well as through saunas.

https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/cold-stress.pdf

I haven't had any negative effects from cold showers and they feel good to me.
I once asked Brother Centralforce by mail or it was on the other forum if cold therapy was good, his answer was that it’s not, if you search the word cold in his posts you’ll notice it’s always something negative to avoid. I myself used to do it too, during febbruary with snow I made a hole into a couple inches thick swimming pool and immerged myself in it, I could bet it was all good and shit but that really is placebo, it feels good in your mind but not body.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:30 pm

I Fancy trying this :D

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:31 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:I Fancy trying this :D

Be careful! I think it can be good to put on your shorts and go for a quick swim in deep snow, but then go inside into a warm house and warm up. The cold shower in the winter sounds like the opposite. Already being cold, then going under and getting even colder and never warming up.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:I Fancy trying this :D

Be careful! I think it can be good to put on your shorts and go for a quick swim in deep snow, but then go inside into a warm house and warm up. The cold shower in the winter sounds like the opposite. Already being cold, then going under and getting even colder and never warming up.

Okay, thank you my friend ;)

Malkom2

Postby Malkom2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Of course it can strengthen your will power. Doing anything that you don't want to do, or that your body doesn't want you to do will strengthen your will power. Doesn't mean it is healthy for you to do so. I'd think chopping your dick off would be one mighty test of will power, doesn't mean you should do it. Extreme example I know, but that just shows how this mentality can be dangerous. Just be careful and follow your intuition.

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:43 pm

I think its weird, a lot of jewish media and alt health promote cold showers, there is that one guy the "ice man" who does the whole cold shower breathing stuff, I tried it before and i really hated it. I dont know how effective it would be if i continued. I never tried it after that one time. Im not a cold person. I suppose maybe doing it for advanced void meditation wouldnt be bad but not freezing tissue damaging cold like some 'gurus' would recommend.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Doing cold showers would always stress my body and leave me weak and exhausted afterwards. The only "benefit" it gave was that it made me hurry more because I wanted to get out asap. Lol
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Wim Hoff method? seen a link seemingly it is free to join his group.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Shael wrote:Doing cold showers would always stress my body and leave me weak and exhausted afterwards. The only "benefit" it gave was that it made me hurry more because I wanted to get out asap. Lol
Same , and after a while if you didn't want to do it it felt like you were weak or something shit ass mentality, Jonhson Akemi had the same experience too.

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Malkom2 wrote:Of course it can strengthen your will power. Doing anything that you don't want to do, or that your body doesn't want you to do will strengthen your will power. Doesn't mean it is healthy for you to do so. I'd think chopping your dick off would be one mighty test of will power, doesn't mean you should do it. Extreme example I know, but that just shows how this mentality can be dangerous. Just be careful and follow your intuition.

common sense (if you have any)*
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am

Malkom2 wrote: I'd think chopping your dick off would be one mighty test of will power

If an insect enters inside your head, the insect will surely die of starvation, because you have no brain, your head is empty.

topic is how often you take cold bath,you can share experience,u can like ,dislike , i don't need stupid example.
i don't care if "willpower" word triggered you, neither i care about your sensitive debilitated personality.

Malkom2

Postby Malkom2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:31 pm

sonnenkraft wrote:...

You completely disregarded the rest of my post. I think you're too fixated on the part of my message that mentioned male genitalia to form a legitimate response.