Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting a bunny

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
I am going to get a bunny as soon as me and my husband gets a house and I am so excited because bunnies are so cute. I want to know everything about bunnies and what god has them for their animal. Basically I need a list of things to get for the bunny and what type should I go for
Thank u and
Hail
Satan

Too tired to care said:
I am going to get a bunny as soon as me and my husband gets a house and I am so excited because bunnies are so cute. I want to know everything about bunnies and what god has them for their animal. Basically I need a list of things to get for the bunny and what type should I go for
Thank u and
Hail
Satan

Congrats on getting a bunny :)

Rabbits are sacred to Astarte. Other than that, there's nothing else I can tell you as I don't know much about them, but there are endless resources online, and the person you buy it from can tell you more.

Too tired to care said:
I might of jumped the gun on a rabbit the vet bill is extremely high

We are also planning on getting several rabbits when we move (as well as rodents as we already have guinea pigs). They are very cute, but like rodents they poop a lot. I was shocked to find out guinea pigs poop 100 times per day, so it was an unpleasant surprise (as we didn't know this prior to adopting them lol). Apparently rabbits poop 200-300 times per day which is insane, but if you do any gardening or permaculture, be sure to save all of their poops, as it is an extremely potent fertilizer, farmers often refer to it as gold.

I've never heard of rabbit vet bills being extremely high though, unless you mean for pets in general, but it is very rare that you need to pay for lifesaving treatment, make sure to take good care of their health. Perhaps one's Guardian Demon could assist in keeping pets healthy?

Me and my fiance he said once we get married that will be on oct 31 and a house we are going to the shelter and getting a pet. I want a bunny but I always had a cat named cookie growing up I guess when the time comes I will know.

Hail
Satan

I like animals, but they can be a lot of work to properly care for, which many people may simply neglect.

This can be upwards of 30-60 minutes per day of care, and this becomes an everyday thing, whether you want to or not. This can be split between multiple people, though, but for one person this can become a lot.

Although I am not an expert, even a rabbit might require this level of care. I am not sure if shoving it in a cage all day is totally healthy for it.

Too tired to care said:
Thank u and
Hail
Satan

Back in the day when our house was full of 2 dogs and 7 cats and intermittently a ferret and an iguana we also had two bunnies. I am telling you right now unless you are prepared for a high-maintenance animal, which most cage pets require this may not be for you. They need their cage cleaned out at least 2-3 times a day and regular refreshing of food and water. They need extra watch and attention especially if you want to let them outside for fresh air, as these are much more vulnerable than cats and dogs. They need a lot of your time. I think there are some species of pet rabbits that people don't have cages for but ours did.

Our house was a zoo. And don't forget the raccoons and opossums that came in our yard and the snakes, along with the birds we brought in to nurse back to health (which sadly was not always successful..) Oh and the stray cat I kept feeding trying to bring inside :lol:

Yeah we are getting a cat and got a name for it sir Douglas dust ruffles and I saw some people taught there cats to talk using buttons I might try that lol

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back