Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My cat is not leaving my side?

Lightning-Wings

Hi!

I was wondering if it's normal for my cat to constantly and I mean constantly be by my side.
She sleeps with me, stays by my side, walks with me, comes to rest on my lap, sits besides me and purrs and if she happens to sleep my bed and I start doing aura cleaning or FRTR or how I am doing Mercury square, she meows and comes over to be by my sides and meows to get my attention and purrs.

Is she just aware of magical properties (she's a very smart kitty, soon going to be 11 years old too!!) or is she like close to a familiar or something or what?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

I was wondering if it's normal for my cat to constantly and I mean constantly be by my side.
She sleeps with me, stays by my side, walks with me, comes to rest on my lap, sits besides me and purrs and if she happens to sleep my bed and I start doing aura cleaning or FRTR or how I am doing Mercury square, she meows and comes over to be by my sides and meows to get my attention and purrs.

Is she just aware of magical properties (she's a very smart kitty, soon going to be 11 years old too!!) or is she like close to a familiar or something or what?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Some cats stay always close to their owner as a source of food/comfort/joy. Especialy if they can´t go out and hunt.

Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Some cats stay always close to their owner as a source of food/comfort/joy. Especialy if they can´t go out and hunt.

She's both an indoor and an outdoor cat. She comes and goes whenever she wants to, but chooses to stay by my side quite a lot.

She only meows to get my attention and purrs more when I'm meditating.

I was just wondering if there's something more to it or normal behavior.

Animals are very sensitive to energy and very perceptive of it, far more so than humans these days.

Cats specifically are very attracted to people with higher energy levels, and there have been many SS who had cats who had similar experiences.

For example, cats who came running at them in excitement when they were doing yoga, clinging to them and couldn't stop purring, etc.

It is cute, but also can be distracting, so try to find your balance on how to deal with this, maybe do yoga in another room, and let your cat in after you have finished the routine, or when you are doing corpse pose at the end when your cat can't really get in your way anymore.

If it's not a problem though, this can be a great bonding activity with your cat, and this closeness is similar to being with a familiar.

You could even request Satan to have your cat become your familiar, through a ritual to Him.

Your cat feels comfort in your aura, they want to be as close to you as they can, since your pleasantly empowered aura is as a warm and sweet embrace for their beautiful little soul.

Pets are the same with me, almost always when I visit anyone who has a pet, they will stick close to me even if it is the very first time I have seen them. Lay on my lap, stay next to my leg, climb over my shoulder, etc.

Especially cats, even grumpy cats who don't want to be pet by anyone.

The cleaner and balanced your soul is, the more pleasant it is to animals.

When you are also in tune with nature around you, and have an extremely serene presence, even skittish wild animals may approach you spontaneously, such as birds you've never seen before landing on your shoulder, or wild deer coming to greet you.

This is very rare, but can happen when you have a very high degree of purity and balance, and also are open to this.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Animals are very sensitive to energy and very perceptive of it, far more so than humans these days.

Cats specifically are very attracted to people with higher energy levels, and there have been many SS who had cats who had similar experiences.

For example, cats who came running at them in excitement when they were doing yoga, clinging to them and couldn't stop purring, etc.

It is cute, but also can be distracting, so try to find your balance on how to deal with this, maybe do yoga in another room, and let your cat in after you have finished the routine, or when you are doing corpse pose at the end when your cat can't really get in your way anymore.

If it's not a problem though, this can be a great bonding activity with your cat, and this closeness is similar to being with a familiar.

You could even request Satan to have your cat become your familiar, through a ritual to Him.

Your cat feels comfort in your aura, they want to be as close to you as they can, since your pleasantly empowered aura is as a warm and sweet embrace for their beautiful little soul.

Pets are the same with me, almost always when I visit anyone who has a pet, they will stick close to me even if it is the very first time I have seen them. Lay on my lap, stay next to my leg, climb over my shoulder, etc.

Especially cats, even grumpy cats who don't want to be pet by anyone.

The cleaner and balanced your soul is, the more pleasant it is to animals.

When you are also in tune with nature around you, and have an extremely serene presence, even skittish wild animals may approach you spontaneously, such as birds you've never seen before landing on your shoulder, or wild deer coming to greet you.

This is very rare, but can happen when you have a very high degree of purity and balance, and also are open to this.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the answer!

As much as I love my cat, my possible future will involve loads of time away from her for very prolonged periods of times and I do not want to emotionally stress her out with my absence.

But if in the future I happen to get two cats, but they're just simple animal souls and not a familiar, how would Father Satan make these animals familiar or one of them? How does this process work? I'm quite curious.

Lightning-Wings said:

As much as I love my cat, my possible future will involve loads of time away from her for very prolonged periods of times and I do not want to emotionally stress her out with my absence.

But if in the future I happen to get two cats, but they're just simple animal souls and not a familiar, how would Father Satan make these animals familiar or one of them? How does this process work? I'm quite curious.

Animal souls can advance too, especially when their energy is purified and their souls are empowered by being in proximity with an SS for example.

I'm not 100% sure exactly how the process of an animal evolving to become a familiar works, however, from what I have seen, regular animals can evolve over time to become familiars when you work on their souls as an SS.

They also create a deep bond with you, and develop a level of higher understanding than ordinary animals, even a mind connection where you and your animal can understand each other psychicly (you will know what they are thinking, and you can communicate to them with your thoughts alone).

After empowerment, animals can get significantly powerful souls, and through the blessing by the Gods they can experience further changes. I believe it is through this transformative process that a beloved pet which was not incarnated as a familiar can become one over time.

You can then also do workings to, or through a blessing from the Gods as a reward for service to them, find your pet again in their next life, as they incarnate again, this way they could even stay with your whole life, and even in your next life, through this bond.

In death they also stay with you astrally for a time, but usually not for too long as they require significant amounts of energy to survive on the astral, same as human souls, but I do believe that over time it is possible for animal souls to even evolve to a point of astral immortality where they could stay on the astral without dissipating.

Through being with an SS for many of their lifetimes, they can continuously advance on their own path as well and evolve into higher versions of their being, same as how humans can change fro the andrapoda level to higher states of being and eventual godhood.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Animal souls can advance too, especially when their energy is purified and their souls are empowered by being in proximity with an SS for example.

I'm not 100% sure exactly how the process of an animal evolving to become a familiar works, however, from what I have seen, regular animals can evolve over time to become familiars when you work on their souls as an SS.

They also create a deep bond with you, and develop a level of higher understanding than ordinary animals, even a mind connection where you and your animal can understand each other psychicly (you will know what they are thinking, and you can communicate to them with your thoughts alone).

After empowerment, animals can get significantly powerful souls, and through the blessing by the Gods they can experience further changes. I believe it is through this transformative process that a beloved pet which was not incarnated as a familiar can become one over time.

You can then also do workings to, or through a blessing from the Gods as a reward for service to them, find your pet again in their next life, as they incarnate again, this way they could even stay with your whole life, and even in your next life, through this bond.

In death they also stay with you astrally for a time, but usually not for too long as they require significant amounts of energy to survive on the astral, same as human souls, but I do believe that over time it is possible for animal souls to even evolve to a point of astral immortality where they could stay on the astral without dissipating.

Through being with an SS for many of their lifetimes, they can continuously advance on their own path as well and evolve into higher versions of their being, same as how humans can change fro the andrapoda level to higher states of being and eventual godhood.

Hail Satan!

That is very interesting!

If animal souls can be turned into lesser daemon souls, does that mean that us, SS, once we advance to Godhood become, basically, Demons ourselves? Or is it entirely different?

I know this subforum is for pets, but I was just very curious to know the answer! Thanks! :)

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:

If animal souls can be turned into lesser daemon souls, does that mean that us, SS, once we advance to Godhood become, basically, Demons ourselves? Or is it entirely different?

I know this subforum is for pets, but I was just very curious to know the answer! Thanks! :)

HAIL SATAN!

Yes, that is what happens when you reach the Godhead. However, to be qualified as a Demon, probably takes a while longer after reaching the MO.

Asmodeus for example was born on Earth and ascended to Godhood fairly recently, a few thousand years ago, and he is certainly a powerful God.

When you reach the MO, you can become as Him too when you continue advancing on the higher levels.

Hail Satan!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Your cat is sensing your magical abilities but in a good way actually, and the fact that she meows and comes to your side means that she is liking what you are doing.

Cats, just like dogs and other animals can be treated as familiars as they can help with empowering a working.

Interesting to see that your cat is going to be almost 11 years old.

Be sure to treat her well and also, bring your magical familiar some treats and warmth continuously :).

VoiceofEnki said:
Lightning-Wings said:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes, that is what happens when you reach the Godhead. However, to be qualified as a Demon, probably takes a while longer after reaching the MO.

Asmodeus for example was born on Earth and ascended to Godhood fairly recently, a few thousand years ago, and he is certainly a powerful God.

When you reach the MO, you can become as Him too when you continue advancing on the higher levels.

Hail Satan!

That makes me wonder if when the God's, say two people who were born on Earth, ascended to God hood and then had children, would they be born as gods or would they require to ascend to godhood?

Lightning-Wings said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Lightning-Wings said:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

That makes me wonder if when the God's, say two people who were born on Earth, ascended to God hood and then had children, would they be born as gods or would they require to ascend to godhood?

In the event when two people were born on Earth, ascended to God hold and then had children, based on my research still, even though their parents are at Godhood level through MO (Magnum Opus) completion, their children must work spiritually too in order to reach the Godhead.

However, certain factors will play a Bonaparte as their parents are automatically and undoubtedly anti Xian and Islam and so, they are not following the destructive mainstream culture.

It will work better for the children to reach MO and, concomitently Godhood if they were to be born from parents like those you described.

It is part of Metagenetics ;)

Asterion666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

In the event when two people were born on Earth, ascended to God hold and then had children, based on my research still, even though their parents are at Godhood level through MO (Magnum Opus) completion, their children must work spiritually too in order to reach the Godhead.

However, certain factors will play a Bonaparte as their parents are automatically and undoubtedly anti Xian and Islam and so, they are not following the destructive mainstream culture.

It will work better for the children to reach MO and, concomitently Godhood if they were to be born from parents like those you described.

It is part of Metagenetics ;)

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back