Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dogs originating from wolves

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
It was written somewhere or other, I read it many years ago either on the JoS or in a sermon. Cats and dogs were given to us as gifts from the Gods, they are from another planet. Dogs did not originate from wolves, and cats did not descend from lions or other wildcats. They are not from Earth.
Yes this makes completely sense, thank you Lydia:)

Science has also proven this to an extent.

Side note: People who use dominance training on dogs following the belief that they come from wolves is disgusting. Your dog is not trying to become alpha :roll:

(I could go on and on about dog/ wolf training and behavior so i’ll Stop myself here)

https://www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/Science/2014/0117/Did-dogs-really-evolve-from-wolves-New-evidence-suggests-otherwise

Serpentine said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
It was written somewhere or other, I read it many years ago either on the JoS or in a sermon. Cats and dogs were given to us as gifts from the Gods, they are from another planet. Dogs did not originate from wolves, and cats did not descend from lions or other wildcats. They are not from Earth.
Yes this makes completely sense, thank you Lydia:)

Science has also proven this to an extent.

Side note: People who use dominance training on dogs following the belief that they come from wolves is disgusting. Your dog is not trying to become alpha :roll:

(I could go on and on about dog/ wolf training and behavior so i’ll Stop myself here)

https://www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/Science/2014/0117/Did-dogs-really-evolve-from-wolves-New-evidence-suggests-otherwise
Very true, I have used clicker training with my doggy and she enjoys it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back