Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to put my baby to rest

EgeriaSagus

I Have recently lost my youngest out of my 3 babies (which are dogs). My fiance had a very deep connection with Gizmo, where Gizmo could literally take my fiancé's physical pain away just by touching the dog. I recall when my eldest of the 3 dogs (who I had a deep connection with) past away about 2 years back myself and my fiance would still see him running around the house for 2 weeks after he passed on. 2 weeks after his passing we stopped seeing him. Now with Gizmo, he passed on suddenly. He was hit by a car, as one can imagine we took his death hard but buried him along side his brother. Its been a lover a month since his passing , and me and the fiance still hear him every day around the house. I'm a bit concerned that we are still hearing him this long after his passing. I fear that for some reason he may be stuck here and unable to rest. Anyone able to possibly advise on a possible ritual that can be done to allow him to be able to rest in peace?

EgeriaSagus said:
I Have recently lost my youngest out of my 3 babies (which are dogs). My fiance had a very deep connection with Gizmo, where Gizmo could literally take my fiancé's physical pain away just by touching the dog. I recall when my eldest of the 3 dogs (who I had a deep connection with) past away about 2 years back myself and my fiance would still see him running around the house for 2 weeks after he passed on. 2 weeks after his passing we stopped seeing him. Now with Gizmo, he passed on suddenly. He was hit by a car, as one can imagine we took his death hard but buried him along side his brother. Its been a lover a month since his passing , and me and the fiance still hear him every day around the house. I'm a bit concerned that we are still hearing him this long after his passing. I fear that for some reason he may be stuck here and unable to rest. Anyone able to possibly advise on a possible ritual that can be done to allow him to be able to rest in peace?
Animals can survive fine on the astral. He probably just likes being with you! :)
Your other dog may have reincarnated, or maybe just went exploring. There's a lot of neat stuff to see on the astral.

If you're really concerned, you can ask Anubis to take care of him.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html#ANUBIS
Just focus on his sigil and talk to him. If there's anything special you should be doing, keep an open mind and the Gods will lead to you it.

EgeriaSagus said:
If that is you on the avatar. Remove it, the enemy shouldn't know how we look like or any personal information.

In general be careful hopefully you don't have you're picture or anything with the dogs. The enemy can use the form of your beloved pet I know it happened to me in 2006 and the enemy it stopped when I came back to satan in 2017.. I would love it if it was you're dog but since you're in a state where you are sad it lowers protection etc....

Ask the gods for help and please be careful on what ghost u let in.....
Hail
Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back