Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My parrot is taking damage from my family

Isisd

Why does it screams? Is it's aviary/cage enough big? does it takes at least some hours a day to fly free and explore the house or whatever? If the answer is yes a parrot could still scream because he wants attention and the best solution to a parrot screaming is absolutely IGNORE it showing he will not get your attention with that behavior. Only talk/show attention/give treats to the parrot when he's sitting quietly or making decent sounds. This will positively reinforce quiet behavior. Also parrots usually act as a "mirror"of the environment they live in. If you're in a house were people scream back to him he will inevitably continue to do that to imitate or maybe because he feels treathened.

Why ask a high ranking demon to do the work for you?
It's your parrot, it's your responsability, you mention you are a teenager, this is a lesson learned, you need to be able to do things yourself. Learn about the problem and fix it.

Tell your family that it's not okay to abuse animals and that there is a logical explanation for the issue with the bird which needs to be addressed instead of abusing the animal.

I don't agree with Aquarius. You could always ask the gods for help for important things like for the health, safety, and protection of the people and animals you care about.

You are not asking for any giant miracle that is difficult to create. All you ask is to inspire a bird to be safe and protected by giving some simple ideas to a few people to act in a different way.

You can't just sit and do nothing and expect the gods to solve all of your problems for you. But you can always ask them for help, and they will guide your thoughts to tell you what actions you should do to help yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't just sit and do nothing and expect the gods to But you can always ask them for help, and they will guide your thoughts to tell you what actions you should do to help yourself.
That's what I wanted to convey, but I have to work on how I write things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back