Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animal saviors

Some time ago I saw a guy on the internet rehabilitating disabled and or tortured or stuck animals. Now assuming he was indeed finding them and not harming them before filming, which is more ethical to do? To euthanasize a poor, ripped apart animal or to try to rehabilitate it? I suppose in minor cases, like a broken leg, it's sensible to heal them but if they have been left as literal wrecks, what's there to do?

I personaly think that merciful and fast death is better than a slow one and full of suffering. I apply this also on people, not just on animals. Most people being against euthanasia are xtians. They see suffering as a virtue for their twisted reasons. But of course if there is a chance of saving the being I would give it a try.

Yes this is what I thought. After some of his videos I stopped watching them and stopped watching any animal saving video. Some were positive, literally helping sick animals but most of them as I saw then, are unnecessary suffering. Even alive those animals couldn't live a normal existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back