Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes to make my cats friendly to each other???

RockSeed13

What runes should I use to make both of my cats friendly to each other??? My cat is always aggressive towards my other cat.

RockSeed13 said:
What runes should I use to make both of my cats friendly to each other??? My cat is always aggressive towards my other cat.

Ehwaz or Gebo. Wunjo in a general sense.

The problem is that this may not be the best use of your time unless the situation is extremely chaotic.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=370877 time=1656646496 user_id=21286]
RockSeed13 said:

Ehwaz or Gebo. Wunjo in a general sense.

The problem is that this may not be the best use of your time unless the situation is extremely chaotic.

Thanks. The gas prices are increasing, but it is not chaotic... yet.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Watch the show My Cat From Hell. He knows a lot about how cats think, and he shows things to do to make them happy and act nicer.

"Since May 2011, Galaxy has starred in My Cat From Hell, a reality TV series produced by Animal Planet... Jackson Galaxy was born Richard Kirschner,[2] on April 28, 1966[1] to a Jewish family, refugee father and 19 year old mother, in Manhattan,[4] New York City, New York..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Galaxy

I used to like the show as well, lol.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=370941 time=1656659479 user_id=21286]
Watch the show My Cat From Hell. He knows a lot about how cats think, and he shows things to do to make them happy and act nicer.

"Since May 2011, Galaxy has starred in My Cat From Hell, a reality TV series produced by Animal Planet... Jackson Galaxy was born Richard Kirschner,[2] on April 28, 1966[1] to a Jewish family, refugee father and 19 year old mother, in Manhattan,[4] New York City, New York..."

:( actually ruined :(

That's interesting. I'll put that on my watchlist.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=370941 time=1656659479 user_id=21286]

He also used to weigh more than 400 pounds.

He is disgusting to see. But I don't know anybody that knows more about what cats want than he does.

I would like to recommend that you instead of using the runes on the kitties themselves that you instead use the runes to promote a peaceful relaxing atmosphere. Their is also tons of resources and videos around that can help you to learn the behavior of cats that would be helpful without having to endure that show.

If you perform a banishing ritual to clear out negativity. Contact your GD or Satan to clear the souls of animals and or humans just in case.

You can then perform by visualizing your entire house in pure Gold like the Midas Touch. And vibrate Sananda and affirm Happiness and Joy in the most beneficial way for us. x18

Perhaps this could foster peace among your animals and among the people. Remember your vibrating into the entire house and pumping this into the structure so it'll manifest as happiness and joy to them as well especially with the affirmation "us". Not just you but everyone in it.

Also be careful pumping runes and energies into animals their souls are more delicate. Don't go crazy try and resolve it by runically working on your house rather than the animals themselves. Humans can take it animals might be careful with energy wise.

AncientRainbows said:

Gear88 said:

Thank you for your kind words. But the situation is now different.

Unironically the aggresor cat was very friendly to any person and the other cat was unfriendly to people. After a while, aggresor cat became mischievous and it got sent to my relative since they got none, and the other cat was sent to father's farm to get rid of the mice problem. I have never heard the former cat having a fight with others at my relatives, so I guess the natal charts of the cats oppose each other.

I did working for several days, and I only used max of 18 of Venneo. They got friendly, but I stopped since I got busy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back