Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dog Chakra Questions?

robb

What is the first chakra of dog in lower region or at the top ?
What are the names and workings of each chakra ?
Do they have triangle shaped chakras in middle too like humans have or just have two columns chakras at front and back only not in middle ?
How to correctly align dog chakras and in what direction ?

robb said:
What is the first chakra of dog in lower region or at the top ?
What are the names and workings of each chakra ?
Do they have triangle shaped chakras in middle too like humans have or just have two columns chakras at front and back only not in middle ?
How to correctly align dog chakras and in what direction ?

Animal_Chakras.gif

I count like 6-7 chakras (if they have a third eye) each color should be one.

"The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.

You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.

Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Fuchs said:

If i start counting from base as 1st chakra picture shows theres are total number of chakras are 6, and there's no pair of 1&2 they are solo chakras and the 4th chakra are in a pair of 3.

I have read this on jos but my question was to know the shape , correct direction of each chakra for balancing point of view and the presence of the chakras in middle or not, if these are applicable to them. Or can you recommend me a demon to answer my query.

robb said:
Fuchs said:

If i start counting from base as 1st chakra picture shows theres are total number of chakras are 6, and there's no pair of 1&2 they are solo chakras and the 4th chakra are in a pair of 3.

I have read this on jos but my question was to know the shape , correct direction of each chakra for balancing point of view and the presence of the chakras in middle or not, if these are applicable to them. Or can you recommend me a demon to answer my query.
Look closer, the 6th and 7th chakra both do not have pairs, just like 1st and 2nd. The colour of 6th and 7th is a bit different, dark blue for 6th and even darker blue / indigo for 7th.

robb said:
Fuchs said:

See under animals:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back