Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anybody want to try this app

One Wire Phenomenon

https://youtu.be/4DJqw06xtNo

There are thousands and thousands of species documented some undiscovered and some going extinct it seems this app it a good way to browse for this. Watch the whole video and see if you want to download the app. I think it's good

This seems amazing on a first look, mate. I was looking for resources to learn biology in a less traditional way. I'd rather not read through wall of texts, as I more of a tactile and visual learner. The only good thing I found so far is Khan Academy, which at least has practice quizzes to make my review/life easier.

I also joined a bunch of subreddits like biology memes, which I am sure will help as well, since being in a positive mood and having fun helps learning faster.

If you have any resources that uses bioinformatics (or biological modelling) to help learn, please feel free to share.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://youtu.be/4DJqw06xtNo

There are thousands and thousands of species documented some undiscovered and some going extinct it seems this app it a good way to browse for this. Watch the whole video and see if you want to download the app. I think it's good

I mean program

Stormblood said:
This seems amazing on a first look, mate. I was looking for resources to learn biology in a less traditional way. I'd rather not read through wall of texts, as I more of a tactile and visual learner. The only good thing I found so far is Khan Academy, which at least has practice quizzes to make my review/life easier.

I also joined a bunch of subreddits like biology memes, which I am sure will help as well, since being in a positive mood and having fun helps learning faster.

If you have any resources that uses bioinformatics (or biological modelling) to help learn, please feel free to share.

I will add them if I find them :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back